Clint Walker vs Hexum

Who mogs IRL?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: F36
Hexum mogs to oblivion. He literally has 1 in a trillion genetics. With a face like his you do not need to worry about height, you could easily overshine 7 footers
the dickriding is crazy

clint is unmoggable does nobody notice he looks like a giant?

Hexum mogs to oblivion. He literally has 1 in a trillion genetics. With a face like his you do not need to worry about height, you could easily overshine 7 footers
True but Clint Walker is def close to 7 psl

True but Clint Walker is def close to 7 psl
Hexum is much better looking facially, but Clint has much more sexual appeal and PSL

• +1
Reactions: F36 and ElTruecel
  • JFL
Reactions: F36
hexum overrated and clint ofc mogs with that face height body and frame
3069722 inCollage 20220910 1118553632

Honest reaction

• +1
Reactions: Aero
picking his best pick vs his not so good pics

and you're an obvious degenerate tiktok user this "honest reaction" is unfunny asf you just show how low iq u are

and btw ive never said that clint face mogs him

picking his best pick vs his not so good pics

and you're an obvious degenerate tiktok user this "honest reaction" is unfunny asf you just show how low iq u are

and btw ive never said that clint face mogs him
"hexum overrated and clint ofc mogs with that face height body and frame"
face??

also both are stock google images photos, reply w the best clint photo and ill just send a better hexum photo, i don't mind

"hexum overrated and clint ofc mogs with that face height body and frame"
face??

also both are stock google images photos, reply w the best clint photo and ill just send a better hexum photo, i don't mind
cause you're gay jfl

and no i meant that by counting the whole package clint mogs hexum not just because of face but all combined

after that looks threshold face doesn't matter anyway just the rest

and agree u would rather be clint

cause you're gay jfl

and no i meant that by counting the whole package clint mogs hexum not just because of face but all combined

after that looks threshold face doesn't matter anyway just the rest

and agree u would rather be clint
so with this logic clint mogs everyone right

One shot himself and the other one reincarnated as o’pry

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Pretty much yeah. He certainly mogs hexum whos just too small

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: F36 and try2beme
Pretty much yeah. He certainly mogs hexum whos just too small
how is hexum 'too small'? He is 6'1 and muscular with great physique which is more than enough to mog most men. Hexum has much better face. There comes a point where where height doesn't matter that much. You are delusional if women will say to Hexum nah you too small and would pick Clint. This perfect example of male gaze vs female gaze, most women would pick Hexum.

how is hexum 'too small'? He is 6'1 and muscular with great physique which is more than enough to mog most men. Hexum has much better face. There comes a point where where height doesn't matter that much. You are delusional if women will say to Hexum nah you too small and would pick Clint. This perfect example of male gaze vs female gaze, most women would pick Hexum.
Muh male gaze. Hexum is too small compared to clint, and it isnt just height he has insane frame and proportions. He gets better irl treatment from women than hexum

Muh male gaze. Hexum is too small compared to clint, and it isnt just height he has insane frame and proportions. He gets better irl treatment from women than hexum
More Masculine /= More attractive. Hexum is perfectly fine physique, frame and proportions wise and women care about face the most. Imagine thinking this would be too small for any women even if clint walker is there JFL
Pz1k4fjx0bj71

More Masculine /= More attractive. Hexum is perfectly fine physique, frame and proportions wise and women care about face the most. Imagine thinking this would be too small for any women even if clint walker is there JFL View attachment 2938564
Invisible next to clint walker
3752622 3737071 clint walker 3

Yeah hexums physique height etc is fine, but 6'6 with these proportions is like having a chad face. And his face is good + hexums face is hugely overrated

Invisible next to clint walker
View attachment 2938570

Yeah hexums physique height etc is fine, but 6'6 with these proportions is like having a chad face. And his face is good + hexums face is hugely overrated
If going by your logic PSL gods should all be 6'6 + guys with above average but not model tier face with good physique because according to you they are more masculine and mog 6'3 guys like chico. Its either that or you just don't think Hexum has a chad tier face for some strange reason.

If going by your logic PSL gods should all be 6'6 + guys with above average but not model tier face with good physique because according to you they are more masculine and mog 6'3 guys like chico. Its either that or you just don't think Hexum has a chad tier face for some strange reason.
Psl gods are completely arbitrary it means fucking nothing lol. Yes plenty of them get mogged by "chadlites" with height and physique. Hexum isnt 6'3-6'4 like chico though, he's 6'1 which is a significant difference. His face is chad but not some unmoggable gigachad at all

Sure man barrett mogs trevor signorino cause his heckin cheekbones are high :lul:
I actually don't consider jordan PSL god tier. he lacks appeal and his face isn't perfect like autistics say. by PSL God I just meant men with close to perfect face.

over for your iq if you chose Clint.
Hexum teramogs.

by PSL God I just meant men with close to perfect face.
They get mogged by taller/wider men w good faces if theyre below 6'3

subhumans choose Clint cuz of his height.
But Hexum's height is much bettet, cuz 6'1 Is ideal, while 6'3+ is subhuman, cuz you will be perceived as an orc, not a human creature.

They get mogged by taller/wider men w good faces if theyre below 6'3
you are overrating height and frame it matters for sex appeal but face is still king. Exceptional face with good height, body and frame will mog an above average face with exceptional height, body and frame.

subhumans choose Clint cuz of his height.
But Hexum's height is much bettet, cuz 6'1 Is ideal, while 6'3+ is subhuman, cuz you will be perceived as an orc, not a human creature.
Hexum mogs but 6'4- 6'6 is far from subhuman height bro if you have good frame and body. Also I think 6'3-6'5 is ideal height not 6'1.

you are overrating height and frame it matters for sex appeal but face is still king. Exceptional face with good height, body and frame will mog an above average face with exceptional height, body and frame.
Clint walkers face isnt just above average its rly good and his height+frame is ridiculous. He mogs hexum easily its not even a debate

Clint walkers face isnt just above average its rly good and his height+frame is ridiculous. He mogs hexum easily its not even a debate
yeah its around chadlite tier although still think Hexum mogs because he has above chad tier. I guess we just have to disagree on this. Also you think Clint walker mogs someone like Alain delon who is only 5'10?

I wonder why Alain delon is a sex icon beloved by women till this date and Clint walker isn't......
You really think delon mogs walker

He was a famous movie star. Thats like thinking gosling mogs noszka

Lmao as if Clint walker wasn't a celebrity.
Not as big as delon. Also height matters more irl since you cant tell how big someone is on a movie screen

if im being objective yes definitely but as I said after a certain psl it is preference which face u prefer

and btw is in your opinion hexum top 1 psl?

if im being objective yes definitely but as I said after a certain psl it is preference which face u prefer

and btw is in your opinion hexum top 1 psl?
Nah, Hexum is top 5-6-7 ish

Fair enough