Clomiphene + Anastrazole at 61, is it a good idea?

P

Prolactin

Iron
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
So I have been doing a lot of research on leydig cells and the shit around them. Ive been trying to setup a surge in Endogenous test. Idk what I should dose, I was thinking either 0.25 to 0.5 mg of anastrazole and for clomiphene citrate I was gonna get either the 25mg or cut the 100mgs in half for 50. I have a source from a direct pharmacy, so I know my stuff is good. I know that clomiphene is usally for PCT but it helps endogenous test and it wont fry my fertility. Anyone have anything I should add or any improvements? I would appreciate anything
 

Similar threads

jayden.yg
Replies
0
Views
10
jayden.yg
jayden.yg
apkhaza
Replies
0
Views
35
apkhaza
apkhaza
D
Replies
2
Views
40
dxrek
D
J
Replies
4
Views
147
crazychud000
crazychud000
lerty9984
Replies
7
Views
63
Atz09
Atz09

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top