Close or nah

I

iamltn😭

Iron
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
4
I’m like 1 inch maybe less taller (guy in the blue hat) 205lb my friend is like 150 significantly skinnier than me
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0767.jpeg
    IMG_0767.jpeg
    812 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0750.jpeg
    IMG_0750.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
Nigga what am I watching
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and shortmanlett
I’m like 1 inch maybe less taller (guy in the blue hat) 205lb my friend is like 150 significantly skinnier than me
Guy on the right mogs him, If that's you then you have insane potenital, lose weight man it's gonna ascend u hard
 
Guy on the right mogs him, If that's you then you have insane potenital, lose weight man it's gonna ascend u hard
Yeah bro I need 50lb more lol😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk

Similar threads

ImogUto0blivion
Replies
5
Views
91
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
J
Replies
73
Views
491
bibodude
B
chris67
Replies
7
Views
67
dog0
dog0
Hurly saint
Replies
23
Views
122
Hurly saint
Hurly saint
Mooks Laxx
  • Poll
Mog Battle Is this even close?
Replies
3
Views
66
algerianmogger
algerianmogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top