• JFL
Reactions: antony 726, Deleted member 67558 and Samsepioler
Get off the forum

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Klasik616, antony 726, St. Fraudcel and 1 other person
I would say that the pictures are a bit distorted
Eyes too close together and slightly downgrown chin
“Harmony” means nothing now because of greycels “muh Chico has perfect harmony therefore mogs the world” :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55855, iam good boy and mvp2v1
Nah I measured it as ideal many times
I can clearly see there is something wrong with the eye area. Perhaps your IPD is not bad but your es ratio is. Your eyes may just be small for your skull.

Eyes too close together and slightly downgrown chin
“Harmony” means nothing now because of greycels “muh Chico has perfect harmony therefore mogs the world” :feelskek:
Yeah i have an massive overbite. But it will be fixed soon

3/10 subhuman

average truhard .org narcy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, Mrxshmallow, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
not ideal at all jfl @julianchicago

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I can clearly see there is something wrong with the eye area. Perhaps your IPD is not bad but your es ratio is. Your eyes may just be small for your skull.
I measured it again and it’s 0.46 which should be in the ideal range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55855 and NarrowBones
Side is good front is shit and ur nowhere near perfect harmony be more humble next time faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, Mewton and shogrim
Jfl at perfect harmony with those small beady eyes

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55855, Egyptianmogger, ascension and 1 other person
HTN couldve been chadlite if you didnt have terrible IPD

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Jfl at perfect harmony with those small beady eyes
I thought you want small eyes as a man. And height to width ratio sits around 3.5 so Beady isn’t the right term here.

Side is good front is shit and ur nowhere near perfect harmony be more humble next time faggot
Actually it is very close to perfect

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid
post normal picture bro its impossible to rate/evaluate when theyre all angled and in bad lighting

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
post normal picture bro its impossible to rate/evaluate when theyre all angled and in bad lighting
The first picture is in an good angle. Maybe my head is tilted down a bit. But in a more neutral position the facial thirds would be the only thing to change.

I don’t think your ipd is that bad it’s just your pfl that’s pretty small for your skull is seems. Your facial thirds seems to be uneven and maybe your gonial angle is a bit high but you are good looking.

Eyes too close together
I measured the first picture and it’s in the ideal range, it’s his pfl that’s giving the closer look

• +1
I don’t think your ipd is that bad it’s just your pfl that’s pretty small for your skull is seems. Your facial thirds seems to be uneven and maybe your gonial angle is a bit high but you are good looking.
Thanks! Yeah as i said my head is tilted down in this picture. The thirds are like 32, 33, 34. Around that. What was pfl? Because all measurements I did were ideal.

Nigger leave forum. You are good looking already

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, IAMNOTANINCEL and med
Thanks! Yeah as i said my head is tilted down in this picture. The thirds are like 32, 33, 34. Around that. What was pfl? Because all measurements I did were ideal.
Maybe it’s the hair and the angle messing up the facial thirds, but pfl is your eye length/ size, yours seems to be pretty small, someone with good pfl is David gandy, the average pfl is 28.9mm

Maybe it’s the hair and the angle messing up the facial thirds, but pfl is your eye length/ size, yours seems to be pretty small, someone with good pfl is David gandy, the average pfl is 28.9mm
Just measured it. It’s definitely above 30mm so maybe it’s also just the angle or the light giving the effect. Because height to width is also ideal

I would say that the pictures are a bit distorted
5/10 eyes are either too small or too close together, its hard to tell which, and your chin looks goofy from the side

Sorry for the extremely bad quality. But here you can see the thirds.

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
Just measured it. It’s definitely above 30mm so maybe it’s also just the angle or the light giving the effect. Because height to width is also ideal
It does not look above 30 Ompa, yours looks like 27, you can tell by how much white there is around your pupil, you are measuring wrong

It does not look above 30 Ompa, yours looks like 27, you can tell by how much white there is around your pupil, you are measuring wrong
Then I just have very little scleral show because I definitely measured it correct

Stop coping your eyes are small af
Coping? No measurement proofed that until now. Maybe it’s because I’m not squinting or whatsoever. And even if thats the only thing everyone complains about, then I am still close to perfect harmony

Coping? No measurement proofed that until now. Maybe it’s because I’m not squinting or whatsoever. And even if thats the only thing everyone complains about, then I am still close to perfect harmony
You don’t need to measure it, just look at it man, multiple people have already said it looks small, pfl is something you can just tell if off even without measuring, it looks small, you can choose to accept it or keep denying it

You don’t need to measure it, just look at it man, multiple people have already said it looks small, pfl is something you can just tell if off even without measuring, it looks small, you can choose to accept it or keep denying it
Well but why is my pfl above average then? And even if you’re right that’s not too bad. I mean you want smaller eyes as a man. And how can they be to small if every measurement shows the opposite?

Well but why is my pfl above average then? And even if you’re right that’s not too bad. I mean you want smaller eyes as a man. And how can they be to small if every measurement shows the opposite?
Smaller vertically, not horizontally, horizontally narrow eyes are ugly asf, long narrow eyes are beautiful, your eyes are too horizontally narrow compared to the rest of ur face

• +1
I measured the first picture and it’s in the ideal range, it’s his pfl that’s giving the closer look
Ya maybe, could it be that his eyeballs are too small for his skull?

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Smaller vertically, not horizontally, horizontally narrow eyes are ugly asf, long narrow eyes are beautiful, your eyes are too horizontally narrow compared to the rest of ur face
Yeah but as long you’re not squinting they will always look a bit more rounded. Even Sean o prys as you can see here. Like, he definitely has horizontally longer eyes than I do but I’m still in the ideal range.

Attachments

• 1707844836974.png
    1707844836974.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah but as long you’re not squinting they will always look a bit more rounded. Even Sean o prys as you can see here. Like, he definitely has horizontally longer eyes than I do but I’m still in the ideal range.
Not rounded, I’m not talking about the pfl to pfh ratio, I’m talking about the absolute size of the eye, see how his pfl is long and his eyes don’t look small, I’m not talking about the shape of the eyes

Not rounded, I’m not talking about the pfl to pfh ratio, I’m talking about the absolute size of the eye, see how his pfl is long and his eyes don’t look small, I’m not talking about the shape of the eyes
I know. But as I said it’s not the case that my eyes are too small. They are in harmony with the rest of the face so it does not really matter.