Close to perfect harmony?

I know. But as I said it’s not the case that my eyes are too small. They are in harmony with the rest of the face so it does not really matter.
Whatever you have to tell yourself.. I’m not trying to be mean man, I’m just saying the truth. You are good looking though.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.. I’m not trying to be mean man, I’m just saying the truth. You are good looking though.
all good, you’re not mean. I just think it’s a bit weird that all the measurements are ideal tho. Maybe it’s the light or the angle. But thanks anyway.

Bomer destroys you
You look like a dog compared too him
Nonetheless you’re a irl chad with good bone structure
Hahah thank. But to be fair the picture is very bad in terms of quality and lighting. And I’m like 14 on that picture so…

Bomer destroys you
You look like a dog compared too him
Nonetheless you’re a irl chad with good bone structure
Also look at his lips, canthal tilt and jaw definition. It’s not that much of a destruction

jfl perfect harmony :lul: nose and spacing is cucking you. strong mtn front htn-chadlite side

chadlite

• +1
Reactions: 1nonly
Strong mtn front? Hahaha bro all measurements are ideal + plus good features
no, your features suck and harmony and most 70%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
no, your features suck and harmony and most 70%
Hahah I did all measurements. All were ideal. Ideal features are also given: dark straight eyebrows (lowset), full lips, hollow cheeks, protruding cheekbones. I’m not dumb enough to not being able to rate myself.

I would say that the pictures are a bit distorted
Ur chadlite

Get off the forum is the best option for you, it will only destroy you

eye area is shit everything is else is pretty good though htn
Nah bro. That’s like saying Henry Cavills eye are is shit because of his neutral canthal tilt.

Meeks is the only one with close to perfect harmony
IMG 2761

chadlite but hoenstly i don't know about appeal

Nah bro. That’s like saying Henry Cavills eye are is shit because of his neutral canthal tilt.
its not the same thing at all jfl ur eye area just looks shit

its not the same thing at all jfl ur eye area just looks shit
Bro you seem to have no idea about harmony and features. But please, do all measurements and you’ll see there all ideal. And features wise thick low set eye brows, no scleral show, downturned medial canthus…

Bro you seem to have no idea about harmony and features. But please, do all measurements and you’ll see there all ideal. And features wise thick low set eye brows, no scleral show, downturned medial canthus…
negative hooding the spacing looks shit on ur face and ur eyebrows are too short and shaped oddly doesnt look good

negative hooding the spacing looks shit on ur face and ur eyebrows are too short and shaped oddly doesnt look good
There just slightly negatively hooded so not too bad. For example Drago or cavill also have negative hooding. Eyebrows are just lacking a bit density at the end, but there shape is not to short. „Looks shit[..]“ also does not make sense because as I already said all measurements are ideal. Maybe it’s the light that makes you think that, because it’s just in the middle. Also it’s not like that I said everything is 100% percent perfect.

There just slightly negatively hooded so not too bad. For example Drago or cavill also have negative hooding. Eyebrows are just lacking a bit density at the end, but there shape is not to short. „Looks shit[..]“ also does not make sense because as I already said all measurements are ideal. Maybe it’s the light that makes you think that, because it’s just in the middle. Also it’s not like that I said everything is 100% percent perfect.
drago only has negative hooding bcz hes old now when he was in his prime he didnt also your eyebrows are too short and you can say all the measurements are ideal but eye spacing simply just look right so idk if its measured correct. youre still goodlooking at least htn so it doesnt really matter

drago only has negative hooding bcz hes old now when he was in his prime he didnt also your eyebrows are too short and you can say all the measurements are ideal but eye spacing simply just look right so idk if its measured correct. youre still goodlooking at least htn so it doesnt really matter
Yeah this might be true but these are so small types of flaws that even psl gods have. I mean I also get a lot compliments for my eyes irl so it can’t be that bad. Maybe look at them here in this light. But thanks for the compliment tho.

Attachments

• IMG_1086.jpeg
    IMG_1086.jpeg
    580.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55855
Yeah this might be true but these are so small types of flaws that even psl gods have. I mean I also get a lot compliments for my eyes irl so it can’t be that bad. Maybe look at them here in this light. But thanks for the compliment tho.
yeah your ipd and esr is good, people here be tweakin

• +1
yeah your ipd and esr is good, people here be tweakin
Thanks bro. I think it’s because of the lighting. I mean it’s quite weird, like a circle in the middle of my face. And I guess it’s a good sign if that’s the only "flaw" they found

• +1
Thanks bro. I think it’s because of the lighting. I mean it’s quite weird, like a circle in the middle of my face. And I guess it’s a good sign if that’s the only "flaw" they found
true, you can look at my thread and rate my eyes, people have been telling my eyes look similar to pitts but my ipd is shit

true, you can look at my thread and rate my eyes, people have been telling my eyes look similar to pitts but my ipd is shit
Yeah your eyes itself besides the ipd are quite good. Glasses and hairstyle saves you

• +1
Yeah your eyes itself besides the ipd are quite good. Glasses and hairstyle saves you
i know my glasses saved me, also the day i got contacts, i put them on and looked in the mirror, i genuinely wanted to rope about how bad i look jfl

i know my glasses saved me, also the day i got contacts, i put them on and looked in the mirror, i genuinely wanted to rope about how bad i look jfl
In real life it’s either way not that important, because people rarely look you directly in the face. Mostly you just see the side profile or 3/4 of other people. Also I met someone with same ipd as you but I first recognized it in a pic.

In real life it’s either way not that important, because people rarely look you directly in the face. Mostly you just see the side profile or 3/4 of other people. Also I met someone with same ipd as you but I first recognized it in a pic.
does he look good, with the same ipd? and what is my ipd?

does he look good, with the same ipd? and what is my ipd?
I mean he looks normal to be fair. It depends on your other features. But better measure yourself. Just look it up.

Heres my side if you care lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_234604_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_234604_Gallery.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
tbf ur eye area looks better here but the ipd still looks off but ur eyebrows looks significantly worse without the filter

looking good

• +1
  • Love it
tbf ur eye area looks better here but the ipd still looks off but ur eyebrows looks significantly worse without the filter
Well the way the eyebrows look is due to light again because it’s shines like from beneath trough the hairs. But ipd is 100% in the normal range