close to roping now

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
should i 12gaugemaxx with a shitty single shotgun?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Don't man. If your mental health is taking a plunge consider taking a break from the site for a while and focusing on things you enjoy.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3902
you’re 17, people have stayed virgin till 40. stop being weak mate, it’s not over yet jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
you’re 17, people have stayed virgin till 40. stop being weak mate, it’s not over yet jfl
i cant take this shit bro, everyday i woke up and play shitty FUCKING WAR THUNDER AND NOTHING FUCKING ELSE, I LITERALLY WAKE UP AND PLAY WAR THUNDER AND GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP AGAIN AND REPEAT SAME SHIT, I EVEN DROPPED OUT OF FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL FUCKING KILL ME AHHHHH
im weak bruh cant take this shit NO MORE, I CANT TAKE THIS FOR ANOTHER 40 FUCKING YEARS AH UF CKnıg

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Alt Number 3 and RAITEIII
Are you done growing? If not

DHT GEL FOR DICK
peptide/hgh and ai for height
inject test if you can

i cant take this shit bro, everyday i woke up and play shitty FUCKING WAR THUNDER AND NOTHING FUCKING ELSE, I LITERALLY WAKE UP AND PLAY WAR THUNDER AND GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP AGAIN AND REPEAT SAME SHIT, I EVEN DROPPED OUT OF FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL FUCKING KILL ME AHHHHH

im weak bruh cant take this shit NO MORE, I CANT TAKE THIS FOR ANOTHER 40 FUCKING YEARS AH UF CKnıg
Dude it sounds like you need to make some major changes. Start making positive changes one step at a time.

Dude it sounds like you need to make some major changes. Start making positive changes one step at a time.
it doesnt matter i lost 15 kg still feel like shit, i study i still feel like shit i wish i was a normie who were faking depression
Are you done growing? If not

DHT GEL FOR DICK
peptide/hgh and ai for height
inject test if you can
i cant become chad nothing else matters im BALD

• +1
I'm sure you will ascend. Mark my words, calm down.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'm sure you will ascend. Mark my words, calm down.
only way i can ascend is if reincarnation is real i cant take this shit bro i wish i was 90iq normie with social circle and shit fucking hell

• +1
Just drink more water bro.

it doesnt matter i lost 15 kg still feel like shit, i study i still feel like shit i wish i was a normie who were faking depression

i cant become chad nothing else matters im BALD
If you're being serious then unironically stop using the site for a while and consider talking to a therapist, not meant as an insult just genuine advice. Stop thinking about Chads and incels.

• +1
What's your height?
181 cm at morning 180.5cm at night
If you're being serious then unironically stop using the site for a while and consider talking to a therapist, not meant as an insult just genuine advice. Stop thinking about Chads and incels.
there are no therapists in shithole 5th world country bro

• +1
Im feelin that vibe

Theres so many things you can do before getting to that point, roids, microdose, therapist(would be ideal), ssris, you got way too many experiences ahead of you

• +1
If you’re not 7ft in 2019 then you’re a manlet dedsrs

play war thunder with me

• +1
  • +1
Wtfs that nigga , if you mean some homeschool shit yeah
No, that’s not what I mean.

What I mean is a program that lets you get a high school certificate without having to be a high school student. Most of the western world has this

If all else fails, go ahead.

Misery is worthless.

Stop kidding bro, i need you, we are going to razor shave each others hair off when i go fully bald

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and balding17yomanletcel
No, that’s not what I mean.

What I mean is a program that lets you get a high school certificate without having to be a high school student. Most of the western world has this
Thats what i meant by homeschool so yeah im on that shit bruh last year
Stop kidding bro, i need you, we are going to razor shave each others hair off when i go fully bald
Mine is full bald bro, dont worry ill shave yours though. Im god you are the son we need to find holy spirit to finish our baldcel triangle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444