CLOSEST representation of incels in media: Movie about "femcel" makes me realize how relatable it is

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.

this movie is about some retarded bitch named Melinda who is so desperate for chad that she ends up going ER at the gas station where she works and tries raping a high tier normie robber.

Literally the entire movie she gets fogged by her stacy co-worker Sheila and can't take it anymore jfl

my question is: who is this movie fucking catered to? Horny men? Because I certainly don't think any females are actually femcel jfl

If anything, this seems like something a person on here would do. It makes me realize that normies can make relatable movies but they catered it to the wrong demographic.

I'd like a male version of this tbh. It would be the perfect incel movie

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
See how the media is? It’s okay for them to make a movie about a femcel, but this movie would be cancelled if it were about a male Incel who rapes a female robber and goes ER because he can’t get pussy to fuck.

There isn’t a female on earth who goes to bed horny.

A female doesn’t ever have the chance to be horny because she gets fucked 24/7. It’s like a rich person being hungry — impossible. Unless she purposely abstains from sex.

Clown world…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Kroker and Kristin
Joker is the best incel movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back