[Clown world] new batwoman show here to piggy back a sucessful franchise and push political agendas of feminism and homosexuality

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World

our first gender neutral comic hero: BATWOMAN. can't tell if its a man or woman tbh. shes says "I'm not about to let a man take credit for a woman's work" JFL, stealing MAN-made ideas and copying the highest rated movie of 21st century
created by A MAN. JFL the dislike ratio on youtube at least most people arent retarted sheep. kinda lifefuel .

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
tumblr_mx4lziKkl21s9l6yxo1_500.gif

turn it off! turn it off!!

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and Insomniac
I would rather fuck my hand than stick my dick in that thing tbh. Doesn’t even look like a female.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, ChoSeungHui, Krezo and 3 others
and it will flop hard, you can't run a show on virtue signalling jfl, every other tv show/movie that was at its core just virtue signalling has flopped.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, Krezo, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
[QUOTE="Vitruvian"
"I'm not about to let a man take credit for a woman's work"
[/QUOTE]
My parents saw some film lastnight about an author who publishes his wife's work under his name because some nonsense that society doesn't accepts women's work, why are foids having this fantasy that works by men are stolen from women?

I would rather fuck my hand than stick my dick in that thing tbh. Doesn’t even look like a female.

she was attractive before she started rocking the rug muncher look and got addicted to the juvaderm or whatever they're slamming into her cheeks

image.webp

8f6d9b2fd072a92cbdfee4ff0f4a9072.jpg

1467194800-ruby-rose-fringe.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt, Vitruvian and Insomniac
My parents saw some film lastnight about an author who publishes his wife's work under his name because some nonsense that society doesn't accepts women's work, why are foids having this fantasy that works by men are stolen from women?
prob about pre-modern era tbh

she was attractive before she started rocking the rug muncher look and got addicted to the juvaderm or whatever they're slamming into her cheeks

image.webp

8f6d9b2fd072a92cbdfee4ff0f4a9072.jpg

1467194800-ruby-rose-fringe.jpg

and it will flop hard, you can't run a show on virtue signalling jfl, every other tv show/movie that was at its core just virtue signalling has flopped.

Never began for the show.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Batwoman isn't new, she's been stirring controversy in the comics for years and years now. She was on Batman: The Brave and the Bold before she had this show.

a3808c075a2ce503ca35a556cd83c89b.png

It is what it is

If the "hero" was male he'd be getting called entitled and jealous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back