Clown World: Trans people get special treatment, and being trans will prop you up into high positions that you don’t deserve.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I spiked my cortisol by competing in a hackathon that I ended up losing.

A trans girl won 2nd place by herself—all the other prize-winners were teams—and she placed 2nd with a project that’s nowhere near as impressive nor ambitious as the other prize-winning projects.

The rest of the winners developed products/apps/platforms/systems/tools/etc. that solve real-world problems, make social impacts, and make use of bleeding-edge technologies and AI. And most of them are somewhat unique/original. They deserved to win.

What did the trans girl do? She plotted the Mandelbrot set in Rust.

She sticks out like a sore thumb in the pool of winning teams—compared to the others, her project is total ass.

The world will bend over backwards to make sure you succeed if you’re a racial minority (except Asians) and/or LGBTQIA+. The more minority labels apply to you (and the more that these things about you are visible to others (the winner girl is visibly and audibly trans)), the bigger a boost you get in life.

STEM (CS especially) in 2023:
  1. Transgenders and nonbinary : giant advantage. Scholarships and job offers galore.
  2. Women: significant boost. Getting hired is much easier than for men.
  3. Men: hard mode. Difficult to make it in STEM/tech.
  4. Asian Men in CS: extremely disadvantaged due to the utter oversaturation of this demographic in the industry.

Clown world, truly is.

@femcelthot @Octillionaire

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22124, fukmylyf and 4 others
You’ve seen the light my friend

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
You know what’s truly brutal? You didn’t reply to my earlier tag about 32 teeth or getting a sleeve

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and thecel
was your project the mewing simulator

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and thecel
  • So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
But also you can get beaten up by some bigots on the street

• +1
The dimorphic no man’s land:
Too masculine to pass as a tranny, but not masculine enough to avoid inceldom as a man

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, p0lishsubhuman and thecel
Too masculine to pass as a tranny, but not masculine enough to avoid inceldom as a cis man
Do you consider transitioning?

• +1
Do you consider transitioning?
No and also I couldn’t pass anyways. I perhaps would have considered it at one point if I was born short though.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and thecel
You’ve seen the light my friend

I’ll transition MtF and gain the advantages. Then I can get a high-paying position in tech with no worry about getting fired when I slack off (companies may be reluctant to fire “diversity hires” because they want to avoid getting accused of firing discriminatorily).

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Too masculine to pass as a tranny, but not masculine enough to avoid inceldom as a man

That’s me. Off to the surgical center to get hip implants.

Asian Men in CS: extremely disadvantaged due to the utter oversaturation of this demographic in the industry.
Funny GIF

• Hmm...
  • JFL
dude I'm working on a massive report rn. I literally did 90% of the work, but my prof gives this htb in my group all the credit because of pussy halo. Literally everything he praises about the project was MY work, but he starts criticizing as soon as he finds out it was done by me. It's like when u tell a joke and no one laughs, then someone else says the same thing and everyone pisses themselves. Fuck this gay ass world.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero, Danish_Retard and thecel
:feelswhy: i miss her

Not from what I'm reading on Instagram reel. Every time a tranny clip ejaculates there, 99% of the comments are anger and disgust. Either Meta's changing the virtual signal due to the loss of tremendous profits or those users are bots trying to set up targets.

• Woah
There are programs in universities where I'm at that give job and itern oppurunities exclusive to women

• +1
I am a trans allie

• Woah
They get free T too but docs will say 200ng/dl is ok and stay weak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back