Club report from yesterday with GF and social group (Made her cry)

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
So I went clubbing with GF and some friends yesterday. I’m gonna give bullet points but basically I was swarmed with IOIs cus I’m a tall and looksmaxxed, wearing a white tank top with capped delts and tats. Anyway i legit had girls push into me with their tits in front of her.

She didn’t really notice, but I saw a guy ‘friend’ who I heightmogged to dogblivion hug her in a friendly way. Tbh it wasn’t bad but I legit get more joy from making her cry than sex so I pull her outside and yell at her, ‘ I must be a retard for having so many bitches want me and not doing shit while ur a whore who just touches any guy’.

She cried jfl, said she loved me. We still slept together that night but jfl the dopamine hit was insane. Fuck foids

Jfl at cucks when foids literally stick to guys that hate them

@WishIwasChico @pneumocystosis

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, vampmaxxer, House Lannister and 21 others
That's coercive control against women. Reported to the government.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, PsychoDsk, starvecell and 1 other person
kys niggar

• Love it
Reactions: Reformed
ok once in my life i decided to read brag thread now i want to 12 gauge myself and op family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, dgzty, MoggerGaston and 6 others
She totally noticed the IOIs you were getting. Women are very perceptive. She just didn't want to validate the IOIs to you.

Good work.

• Love it
Bump tbh

High IQ play.

Emotional manipluation mogs. Not only does it make it more interesting but also makes foids more attached.

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TechnoBoss and Reformed
u ever been a rave b4? whats the difference between club

• +1
High IQ play.

Emotional manipluation mogs. Not only does it make it more interesting but also makes foids more attached.

Mirin
Yes emotional manipulation is real and possibly more important than looks. It’s the reason low inhbit LTNs slay sometimes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and pneumocystosis
u ever been a rave b4? whats the difference between club
Never tbh idk. Maybe when I move country, I just recently found a social circle too so I’m kinda non NT. But obv I fraud

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
So I went clubbing with GF and some friends yesterday. I’m gonna give bullet points but basically I was swarmed with IOIs cus I’m a tall and looksmaxxed, wearing a white tank top with capped delts and tats. Anyway i legit had girls push into me with their tits in front of her.

She didn’t really notice, but I saw a guy ‘friend’ who I heightmogged to dogblivion hug her in a friendly way. Tbh it wasn’t bad but I legit get more joy from making her cry than sex so I pull her outside and yell at her, ‘ I must be a retard for having so many bitches want me and not doing shit while ur a whore who just touches any guy’.

She cried jfl, said she loved me. We still slept together that night but jfl the dopamine hit was insane. Fuck foids

Why would u go clubbing with a gf. I literally refuse to even do that with any girl I take seriously because of that exact scenario

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, fl0w, pneumocystosis and 2 others
High IQ play.

Mirin
It's not high iq retard. Most likely she's barely a 6 and some disposable shit to him. There's no value in making trash jealous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, pneumocystosis, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Why would u go clubbing with a gf. I literally refuse to even do that with any girl I take seriously because of that exact scenario
She actually didn’t want to, I did. Ik no guy could steal her from me cus I heightmog pretty hard and also low inhbit on top of that.

Idk I just wanted the experience it was mogger asf and if anything she was the one crying

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Blackgymmax
She actually didn’t want to, I did. Ik no guy could steal her from me cus I heightmog pretty hard and also low inhbit on top of that.

Idk I just wanted the experience it was mogger asf and if anything she was the one crying
what height

• +1

ur a terrible person

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, PsychoDsk and Reformed
Jfl ur black too and I low inhbit mog u. Brutal
I don't like to make girls cry irl
I prefer to do so behind the comfort of my computer screen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, its_over, boss8055 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, tombradylover, boss8055 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, PsychoDsk, Reformed and 1 other person

Pm face, I wanna see how badly you mog me

• JFL
She must have extremely low self esteem lol

• JFL
pm me face i gotta see how hard you mog me

• JFL

@pneumocystosis once cheated on his GF twice and told her to kill herself after obviously making her cry. She then sucked his dick a few hours later :lul:, brutal :blackpill:, as long as youre HTN +, you can do anything and get away with it. ovER

Also PM face, otherwise im calling larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dgzty, tombradylover, boss8055 and 4 others
@pneumocystosis once cheated on his GF twice and told her to kill herself after obviously making her cry. She then sucked his dick a few hours later :lul:, brutal :blackpill:, as long as youre HTN +, you can do anything and get away with it. ovER

pm me face i gotta see how hard you mog me
Pm face, I wanna see how badly you mog me
It's irrelevant
Ur ltn mtn.if it doesn't happen to u ur done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Reformed
It's irrelevant
Ur ltn mtn.if it doesn't happen to u ur done
Idc if he mogs me or not, i wanna see if he's larping jfl. If he is the dude in his avi, then its defo larp, david laid is max 6'3 and hes no where near taller than him jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Reformed
Loved dis, keep posting toxic shit like dat. :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Reformed
Idc if he mogs me or not, i wanna see if he's larping jfl. If he is the dude in his avi, then its defo larp, david laid is max 6'3 and hes no where near taller than him jfl
Na that ain't him

i’ve seen his face. he mogs

i’ve seen his face. he mogs
yeah ive seen it just recently as well, But damn, a wild 6'6" Chadlite on .org :soy:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Congratulations forum chad, now onto the next step. Cheat on her and see if she’ll forgive you.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Reformed
Does your girl not have any brothers, cousins or any male figures that could "defend" her from you?

• JFL
Does your girl not have any brothers, cousins or any male figures that could "defend" her from you?
I mog her dad to dogblivion and if anything he worships me jfl and he’s ‘glad’ her daughter found me

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Debetro
so I pull her outside and yell at her, ‘ I must be a retard for having so many bitches want me and not doing shit while ur a whore who just touches any guy’.

Fuck foids

Avg .org user :ROFLMAO:

• JFL

Mirin. U should post here everytime u make her cry tbh.

• +1

good work bro from a truecel

How tall r u

Mirin. Pm face if ur willing always been curious what you look like

Sexhaver bragthread