Club slays truth

N

Norwooder

Master
Never understand when people say go to clubs and slay and bring them home, like wtaf I have major issues with this
1, the girl you bring home can't be of any quality or desirable by any means as if she was she would have got chad to take her home
2, if you are club slaying to cope its silly becuase she is probably just drunk as you guys are saying this is a solution for subhumans then yes they fuck a drunk girl with being low inhib, but I can garuntee that girl won't text back when she sobers up and sees you in the morning
3, wtaf is the point of having sex once with a random, it can't be pleasurable, even if you do kiss them it's gross becuase they have been out clubbing and could have kissed someone else
4, it's stupid to think club slaying is a solution, it will just leave you completely dead inside forever as no girl will ever actually date you and you never have unprotected consistent daily sex
5, you have to pay to get into the clubs, you have to put in hours of effort just to bring home a roastie who has probably got with other guys that night (no quality girl goes home with a subhuman and there are rarely quality girls in clubs
6, any good looking/quality girl has a 6'3 dude standing with her from extended social circles who mogs you
7, drunk sex is shit
8, paying for uber home
9, the roastie from the club could have stds, and if she is going home with you (a subhuman) it means she has absolutely done this before with 20 other dudes
In conclusion, any girl you get as a subhuman is a result of scamming them on your part and it will only last in the very short term, you won't just fuck after the club then get to repeatedly do it unless you are good looking there is no insentive for her to do it again. SHE WAS JUST DRUNK

• +1
Reactions: Depressed Twink and AdamLanza
In short: water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Norwooder
V
A
L
I
D
A
T
I
O
N

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
V
A
L
I
D
A
T
I
O
N
It can build confidence yes, no true validation till a girl fucks you twice and during the day after she works or something, or she gets around with you at events and just walking down the street...

It can build confidence yes, no true validation till a girl fucks you twice and during the day after she works or something, or she gets around with you at events and just walking down the street...
I didn't see that this post was about subhumans club saying.

In that case, sure it's just another cope in the end

• +1
Never understand when people say go to clubs and slay and bring them home, like wtaf I have major issues with this
1, the girl you bring home can't be of any quality or desirable by any means as if she was she would have got chad to take her home
2, if you are club slaying to cope its silly becuase she is probably just drunk as you guys are saying this is a solution for subhumans then yes they fuck a drunk girl with being low inhib, but I can garuntee that girl won't text back when she sobers up and sees you in the morning
3, wtaf is the point of having sex once with a random, it can't be pleasurable, even if you do kiss them it's gross becuase they have been out clubbing and could have kissed someone else
4, it's stupid to think club slaying is a solution, it will just leave you completely dead inside forever as no girl will ever actually date you and you never have unprotected consistent daily sex
5, you have to pay to get into the clubs, you have to put in hours of effort just to bring home a roastie who has probably got with other guys that night (no quality girl goes home with a subhuman and there are rarely quality girls in clubs
6, any good looking/quality girl has a 6'3 dude standing with her from extended social circles who mogs you
7, drunk sex is shit
8, paying for uber home
9, the roastie from the club could have stds, and if she is going home with you (a subhuman) it means she has absolutely done this before with 20 other dudes
In conclusion, any girl you get as a subhuman is a result of scamming them on your part and it will only last in the very short term, you won't just fuck after the club then get to repeatedly do it unless you are good looking there is no insentive for her to do it again. SHE WAS JUST DRUNK
Bullshit.

Sex is sex, even bad sex. It fuels the ego anyways unless it's with a person who's too ugly for your ego.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You’re probably one of those guys that prefer hugging and kisses over sex

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 685
I didn't see that this post was about subhumans club saying.

In that case, sure it's just another cope in the end
I mean subhuman as any dude who doesn't really have any other girls on message, like any dude walking down the street who just has the look of not dating a girl, like a guy who has never really had a gf and is not even mildly attractive
You’re probably one of those guys that prefer hugging and kisses over sex
Yeh wtaf how'd u know.

I mean subhuman as any dude who doesn't really have any other girls on message, like any dude walking down the street who just has the look of not dating a girl, like a guy who has never really had a gf and is not even mildly attractive

Yeh wtaf how'd u know.
Yeah I know what you mean. Actual subhumans don't have much of a shot (but I've seen it a few times, looked like they were dating though)

• +1
Jfl club slaying.
I would fuck them in the ass raw outside of the club and then Let her go

• +1
7, drunk sex is shit
8, paying for uber home

Most clubs and bars in London aimed for the 25+ age group are filled with absolutely undesirable people. Unattractive, old and unsuccessful people all posing trying to climb over each other to show they have some worth when they have nothing.

No good looking woman would not go there just to have subhumans constantly approach her they have better more convenient choices and validations from social media/tinder.

its literally a cesspit nowadays, people over 25+ are more blackpilled to each other than young naïve students . The good looking people have niche social circles that they apart of and exist in better things like traveling abroad etc. FACTS

Clubbing/bars is dead for the mature crowd.

Last edited:
  • +1
jfl at slaying

You forgot

10: be at risk of a false rape accusation where it's your word against hers.

• +1