Clubbing as nonchalant MTN is worth it

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I wanted to make this experiment. I heard ppl saying that in clubs you have to be proactive, approaching girls and cuz I am aspergish and shy it is a huge problem for me. So I got an idea what If i do completely opposite = ignoring everyone.

I went to a club with my friend, got lowkey drunk as pregame (i guess 7-10 shots of vodka and some beers) before club in a pub and then we get to the club.

My friend was lowkey drunk and he immedietly started dancing there, I said to him to give me a moment so he went approaching or idk what he was doing and then my experiment begun.

I standed by the wall, no drink, no vape just staring in front of me with my hands empty. I stayed for like 5 minutes and then
The FIRST GIRL APPROACHED ME.

1. girl

She was a dutch blonde but lowkey chubby, not fat I would rate her as mtb. She asked me if i dont want a drink and hit from her vape so I did and then she asked me if I dont want to dance. It would break my experiment so I said no and stayed by the wall. She left.

2. girl

Few minutes after. The second girl was brunette with not so nice face but fine body and she asked me if I do not want to join her group. I looked at her group and it was 3 girls - very good looking girls (htbs) and they waved on me. But again, I couldnt. So I said no.

3. girl

THIS is the most crazy. I started being drunk cuz I drank really strong drink from the 1. girl and the 3. girl was actually cute, the type of girl with big tits and we started talking.

Cuz im really autistic I knew, if i talk with her for more then 5 minutes she will lose interest so I straight up asked her “Can i touch your tits” and she said “Awww, okey” so I did it and again she wanted to dance but eventhough I wanted I said no.

4.girl

This broke me inside. My friend was already there dancing few meters away and this girl told me “Your friend and you are pretty hot”

But she said my friend as first.. And the problem is I mog him.

And cuz I was drunk this thing really made me depressed so I knew its time to leave. I was in club for like 45 minutes and my friend went with me cuz I told him that Im about to vomit. So we left and went home.

Conclusion: Being proactive is like 3x more efficient cuz last time I did “proactive experiment” I kissed like 12 girls (mby I will do a thread also) and this time only 1 kiss + touching tits but I was there only for 45 minutes and proactive experiment lasted for 3 hours. Im pretty sure if I just went dance with some of these 4 girls the slaymaxx would be 100% but I didnt want it

Anyway this shit will probably work on me as a mtn mby strong mtn but if you are in this category aswell it should work for you too.

Pic 1. Me in pub
IMG 6357

Pic 2. Me and the 1. girl

31F67F79 0C64 4EE3 8E94 1D720177E963

Pic 3. Me right before going out
IMG 6361

Things that helped me: Fragnance, Style, Haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastimmung and Debetro
ok chad

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: watah, nordicfoidslayer23, Sean o' Tist and 2 others
maybe you are just not a strong MTN bro.

Tbh i think my smw is little bit higher cuz of height halo

But this night it didnt even matter cuz i got strong nonchalant aura
hegiht always matter especially when u are non chalant, because people come to you if u are an attractive/tall non chalant guy, if u re ugly they dont come to. You are porbably low HTN+tall yeah so u slay, good luck for u man u got everything i wished for gg, dont experiment its useless

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
hegiht always matter especially when u are non chalant, because people come to you if u are an attractive/tall non chalant guy, if u re ugly they dont come to. You are porbably low HTN+tall yeah so u slay, good luck for u man u got everything i wished for gg, dont experiment its useless
I did fillers.

I was low ltn before that so that is the reason imho
IMG 6174

Im 6.0-6.1 in shoes

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and halloweed
I did fillers.

I was low ltn before that so that is the reason imho
View attachment 3114934

Im 6.0-6.1 in shoes
Oh u did fillers, but normal foids can’t really tell, they judge you form what they see. Can I ask u about the cost and what u asked to the doctor ? I want to get them too, because my jaw is wide and everything but is not that angular

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Oh u did fillers, but normal foids can’t really tell, they judge you form what they see. Can I ask u about the cost and what u asked to the doctor ? I want to get them too, because my jaw is wide and everything but is not that angular
do you think my fillers are visible?
IMG 6287

White, tall, above average looking, ok bro

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Height and looks level of slays? Also how is ur frame and age

Also mtns slay every single day ignore incels on this forum who think theyre mtn but are subhumans with no girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial, EdgyFashionist, k99 and 1 other person
Also mtns slay every single day ignore incels on this forum who think theyre mtn but are subhumans with no girls
This site is for JFLs and entertainment anyway mostly, has always been i think tbh

Then 50% of population are slayers, this theory is wrong imho. U need to be strong mtn imho

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Thats literally right if u mean sexually active
Thats not “slaying”

slay = ons, fwbs, and fucking multiple women

Many men still need LTR to have sex which is not slaying

Possible reason is that forum ltn-mtn-htn is higher in real life

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
This site is for JFLs and entertainment anyway mostly, has always been i think tbh
Ppl in ratings Pointing your flaws and you focusing on em can help you unironically

Ppl in ratings Pointing your flaws and you focusing on em can help you unironically
That's for lazy NTs or low IQ people who aren't bothered to do the research themselves tbh. Lol at ppl posting their face in ratings section first before thinking

you look also jfl at retards still shitting on fillers

That's for lazy NTs or low IQ people who aren't bothered to do the research themselves tbh. Lol at ppl posting their face in ratings section first before thinking
Pm ratings actually helped me

if that's strong mtn then it's over for me

I wanted to make this experiment. I heard ppl saying that in clubs you have to be proactive, approaching girls and cuz I am aspergish and shy it is a huge problem for me. So I got an idea what If i do completely opposite = ignoring everyone.

I went to a club with my friend, got lowkey drunk as pregame (i guess 7-10 shots of vodka and some beers) before club in a pub and then we get to the club.

My friend was lowkey drunk and he immedietly started dancing there, I said to him to give me a moment so he went approaching or idk what he was doing and then my experiment begun.

I standed by the wall, no drink, no vape just staring in front of me with my hands empty. I stayed for like 5 minutes and then
The FIRST GIRL APPROACHED ME.

1. girl

She was a dutch blonde but lowkey chubby, not fat I would rate her as mtb. She asked me if i dont want a drink and hit from her vape so I did and then she asked me if I dont want to dance. It would break my experiment so I said no and stayed by the wall. She left.

2. girl

Few minutes after. The second girl was brunette with not so nice face but fine body and she asked me if I do not want to join her group. I looked at her group and it was 3 girls - very good looking girls (htbs) and they waved on me. But again, I couldnt. So I said no.

3. girl

THIS is the most crazy. I started being drunk cuz I drank really strong drink from the 1. girl and the 3. girl was actually cute, the type of girl with big tits and we started talking.

Cuz im really autistic I knew, if i talk with her for more then 5 minutes she will lose interest so I straight up asked her “Can i touch your tits” and she said “Awww, okey” so I did it and again she wanted to dance but eventhough I wanted I said no.

4.girl

This broke me inside. My friend was already there dancing few meters away and this girl told me “Your friend and you are pretty hot”

But she said my friend as first.. And the problem is I mog him.

And cuz I was drunk this thing really made me depressed so I knew its time to leave. I was in club for like 45 minutes and my friend went with me cuz I told him that Im about to vomit. So we left and went home.

Conclusion: Being proactive is like 3x more efficient cuz last time I did “proactive experiment” I kissed like 12 girls (mby I will do a thread also) and this time only 1 kiss + touching tits but I was there only for 45 minutes and proactive experiment lasted for 3 hours. Im pretty sure if I just went dance with some of these 4 girls the slaymaxx would be 100% but I didnt want it

Anyway this shit will probably work on me as a mtn mby strong mtn but if you are in this category aswell it should work for you too.

Pic 1. Me in pub
View attachment 3114817

Pic 2. Me and the 1. girl

View attachment 3114810

Pic 3. Me right before going out
View attachment 3114811

Things that helped me: Fragnance, Style, Haircut
Man if you’re mtn then I’m below sub human

What u mean by JFL emote, actually fragnance and black outfit adds auta

• JFL
@6PSLcel stop this jfling me u actually cooking my super NT brain

• JFL
I swear people here adjust there rating to the story they hear XD

• JFL
Reactions: HollowCheek
Not to mention drunk girls, they wont notice shit

• +1
Reactions: italianmaxxer
dnr but as an incel you should avoid all social environments.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HollowCheek
Not to mention drunk girls, they wont notice shit
the average person is stupid they dont notice shit+ even if they are trying to and completely sober, they are able to read something and dont understand it thats crazy