Clubbing as nonchalant MTN is worth it

Also mtns slay every single day ignore incels on this forum who think theyre mtn but are subhumans with no girls
I'm a gymcelled Chadlite and get frequent IODs in UK clubs

But I slay everywhere else

I wanted to make this experiment. I heard ppl saying that in clubs you have to be proactive, approaching girls and cuz I am aspergish and shy it is a huge problem for me. So I got an idea what If i do completely opposite = ignoring everyone.

I went to a club with my friend, got lowkey drunk as pregame (i guess 7-10 shots of vodka and some beers) before club in a pub and then we get to the club.

My friend was lowkey drunk and he immedietly started dancing there, I said to him to give me a moment so he went approaching or idk what he was doing and then my experiment begun.

I standed by the wall, no drink, no vape just staring in front of me with my hands empty. I stayed for like 5 minutes and then
The FIRST GIRL APPROACHED ME.

1. girl

She was a dutch blonde but lowkey chubby, not fat I would rate her as mtb. She asked me if i dont want a drink and hit from her vape so I did and then she asked me if I dont want to dance. It would break my experiment so I said no and stayed by the wall. She left.

2. girl

Few minutes after. The second girl was brunette with not so nice face but fine body and she asked me if I do not want to join her group. I looked at her group and it was 3 girls - very good looking girls (htbs) and they waved on me. But again, I couldnt. So I said no.

3. girl

THIS is the most crazy. I started being drunk cuz I drank really strong drink from the 1. girl and the 3. girl was actually cute, the type of girl with big tits and we started talking.

Cuz im really autistic I knew, if i talk with her for more then 5 minutes she will lose interest so I straight up asked her “Can i touch your tits” and she said “Awww, okey” so I did it and again she wanted to dance but eventhough I wanted I said no.

4.girl

This broke me inside. My friend was already there dancing few meters away and this girl told me “Your friend and you are pretty hot”

But she said my friend as first.. And the problem is I mog him.

And cuz I was drunk this thing really made me depressed so I knew its time to leave. I was in club for like 45 minutes and my friend went with me cuz I told him that Im about to vomit. So we left and went home.

Conclusion: Being proactive is like 3x more efficient cuz last time I did “proactive experiment” I kissed like 12 girls (mby I will do a thread also) and this time only 1 kiss + touching tits but I was there only for 45 minutes and proactive experiment lasted for 3 hours. Im pretty sure if I just went dance with some of these 4 girls the slaymaxx would be 100% but I didnt want it

Anyway this shit will probably work on me as a mtn mby strong mtn but if you are in this category aswell it should work for you too.

Pic 1. Me in pub
View attachment 3114817

Pic 2. Me and the 1. girl

View attachment 3114810

Pic 3. Me right before going out
View attachment 3114811

Things that helped me: Fragnance, Style, Haircut
"Mtn" yeah you have an amazing jaw so they like you.

How does average night out lookslike? please do not larp just honesty
There is no average

Some nights I get treated like a slayer

Some nights I get treated like a PSL 3 Indian subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
There is no average

Some nights I get treated like a slayer

Some nights I get treated like a PSL 3 Indian subhuman
EXACTLY! same experience

What is the reason btw? Is it the genetical preference (If the club is full with asian girls one night the white mtn will be a slayer and if its fulled with black girls the black dudes will be slayers?)

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
EXACTLY! same experience

What is the reason btw? Is it the genetical preference (If the club is full with asian girls one night the white mtn will be a slayer and if its fulled with black girls the black dudes will be slayers?)
8 times out of 10 I'm the best looking + most gymcelled in the venue

Doesn't change anything

Good night:

Below average nights:

Terrible night:

Best nights:

I've been in a LTR for years. All my slayer night out threads were on lookism, I just dont go out enough anymore

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
YYou were 3/10 before and HTN now. No wonder why girls approach you.

• Woah
Reactions: HollowCheek
dnr, I’m manlet

I wanted to make this experiment. I heard ppl saying that in clubs you have to be proactive, approaching girls and cuz I am aspergish and shy it is a huge problem for me. So I got an idea what If i do completely opposite = ignoring everyone.

I went to a club with my friend, got lowkey drunk as pregame (i guess 7-10 shots of vodka and some beers) before club in a pub and then we get to the club.

My friend was lowkey drunk and he immedietly started dancing there, I said to him to give me a moment so he went approaching or idk what he was doing and then my experiment begun.

I standed by the wall, no drink, no vape just staring in front of me with my hands empty. I stayed for like 5 minutes and then
The FIRST GIRL APPROACHED ME.

1. girl

She was a dutch blonde but lowkey chubby, not fat I would rate her as mtb. She asked me if i dont want a drink and hit from her vape so I did and then she asked me if I dont want to dance. It would break my experiment so I said no and stayed by the wall. She left.

2. girl

Few minutes after. The second girl was brunette with not so nice face but fine body and she asked me if I do not want to join her group. I looked at her group and it was 3 girls - very good looking girls (htbs) and they waved on me. But again, I couldnt. So I said no.

3. girl

THIS is the most crazy. I started being drunk cuz I drank really strong drink from the 1. girl and the 3. girl was actually cute, the type of girl with big tits and we started talking.

Cuz im really autistic I knew, if i talk with her for more then 5 minutes she will lose interest so I straight up asked her “Can i touch your tits” and she said “Awww, okey” so I did it and again she wanted to dance but eventhough I wanted I said no.

4.girl

This broke me inside. My friend was already there dancing few meters away and this girl told me “Your friend and you are pretty hot”

But she said my friend as first.. And the problem is I mog him.

And cuz I was drunk this thing really made me depressed so I knew its time to leave. I was in club for like 45 minutes and my friend went with me cuz I told him that Im about to vomit. So we left and went home.

Conclusion: Being proactive is like 3x more efficient cuz last time I did “proactive experiment” I kissed like 12 girls (mby I will do a thread also) and this time only 1 kiss + touching tits but I was there only for 45 minutes and proactive experiment lasted for 3 hours. Im pretty sure if I just went dance with some of these 4 girls the slaymaxx would be 100% but I didnt want it

Anyway this shit will probably work on me as a mtn mby strong mtn but if you are in this category aswell it should work for you too.

Pic 1. Me in pub
View attachment 3114817

Pic 2. Me and the 1. girl

View attachment 3114810

Pic 3. Me right before going out
View attachment 3114811

Things that helped me: Fragnance, Style, Haircut
Honestly clubbing is the most annoying boring thing maybe clubs are fun where you live but I’ve been to the best clubs in LA and Miami and everytime i just get annoyed by drunk people and end up with a headache. I enjoy house parties etc more than clubs