Clubbing field report - I got laid last night

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Went out clubbing last night. Second girl I cold approached I got laid with, a beautiful curvy Jewish American girl. It was a good ol' time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Aero, Jova and 12 others
cant see pics

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and northern mogger
this thread again stop farming for validation NIGGER

vid not loading

Went out clubbing last night. Second girl I cold approached I got laid with, a beautiful curvy Jewish American girl. It was a good ol' time.

Fairs but shes ugly

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
NT mogs this entire forum to suicide

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and soulless_npc
NGL my dick is sore af today. I banged her all night.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and SoundnVision

it seems like u put her in the basement

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
No pic no care

Mirin what did you say to her when you approached

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and soulless_npc
Then what? Tell us the whole story
I can't tell you exactly what I say because I don't have a script. I'm in a positive upbeat mood when I'm approaching because I'm tipsy., they can sense your energy. I just approach with light-hearted comments. For example there was another woman and as she was walking by I asked if she's Ukrainian, because she looks Ukrainian. Then with the American girl I brought up the topic of Jewish music that I listen to on Youtube, and I started singing a song in a jestermaxing way and she was laughing. We were outside and it was kind of chilly, so I asked if she was getting cold and put my arms around her, that's how I escalated physical touch. Maybe I should start filming my approaches lol.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Kill

mirin', havent slain a girl when clubbing not even once in my life yet.

Vertical length skull mogger

W for tall skull mogger

Sexhaver ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Did you go in raw

I never had pussy in my life I’m gonna die a virgin

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Just have a 12 inch skull theorem

• +1
@St.TikTokcel is this slavcel?

mirin', havent slain a girl when clubbing not even once in my life yet.
This could backfire though. I have to admit over those few hours I already developed feelings for her. If she views this as just a drunken one night stand it could negatively effect my mental health.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This could backfire though. I have to admit over those few hours I already developed feelings for her. If she views this as just a drunken one night stand it could negatively effect my mental health.
it could also propel you into new highs.

Ride that wave. Contact her.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
I really had no desire to go out last night. I was sitting in my apartment resisting going out, I just wanted to stay safe and comfy. I forced myself. After drinking 2 beers outside the club my mindset changed and I felt hyper social. The night turned out better than my wildest dreams. Alcohol really is necessary for me to do this but I need to practice moderation.

• +1
eye area is everything

Fuark the slayer life is ideal

Fuark the slayer life is ideal
I realized there is nothing more exciting in life than going to a club and cold approaching women, because of the possibilities.

• +1
I realized there is nothing more exciting in life than going to a club and cold approaching women, because of the possibilities.
When you’re plus 8 of course. Approaching sub 8 is a meme at this point.

• +1
BWC gets laid easily, meanwhile ethnics live on forums seething over BWC
brutal as fuck

• +1