Clubbing Field Report - Keep moving forward

fuck that last foid was exactly my type, small, cute face, dark hair.
I don't think she's my type dude. She's really cute and nice but the problem is she's not busty enough for me. I'm afraid I may have to reject her.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Get a neck tattoo asap

I went out alone again like always. First I met this Korean tourist. She was tall and busty for an Asian. We talked at the bar and she said she's still looking for her prince. Eventually she went back to her friends to dance.

Then I met this Polish chick.

Kept moving forward. Then I struck gold and met this 22 year old Czech girl (I'm 33). I approached her then I started lifting my shirt and flexing to show her my physique. She asked me to protect her because some fat British guy kept trying to touch her, so I put my arms around her and picked her up, keeping her safe. We were dancing and making out in the club and her friend was doing the same with a Swedish dude. She's a natural blonde with dyed hair.

She's so sweet, cute and pure. I didn't slay but we all went to KFC at the end of the night and I got her Insta.

It's gonna be a White Boy Summer y'all.

@Zelenskyiv
@MoggerGaston
@i_love_roosters
@the BULL
@Autismcel
@WishIwasChico
@try2beme
@Makeyousit

You remind me of today's air marshal but instead of monitoring passengers on a plane, nightclubs which is no shocker tax dollars would pay for that.

going to club alone crazy, where the tutorial ? i've tried twice and i have been bored af

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
going to club alone crazy, where the tutorial ? i've tried twice and i have been bored af
A few beers to lower inhibition and then cold approaching hot girls. It's the most fun thing I've ever done.

A few beers to lower inhibition and then cold approaching hot girls. It's the most fun thing I've ever done.
this is what i though, honor and respect done it twice, but lazy af to be drunk solo

this is what i though, honor and respect done it twice, but lazy af to be drunk solo
Then you ain't doing it right, alcohol should make you feel low inhib af. You need to be ripped for it to work though.

Then you ain't doing it right, alcohol should make you feel low inhib af. You need to be ripped for it to work though.
It’s not that I just don’t give a fuck about people tbh, and when I’m drunk with friends i make fun of the dj because most of the time the playlist is trash.

But now I can’t do that anymore since my friends are dj so Idk

It’s not that I just don’t give a fuck about people tbh, and when I’m drunk with friends i make fun of the dj because most of the time the playlist is trash.

But now I can’t do that anymore since my friends are dj so Idk
That means you gotta hop on nofap. Trust me when you're on nofap and you see those big boobs bouncing you will care.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
That means you gotta hop on nofap. Trust me when you're on nofap and you see those big boobs bouncing you will care.
Alright ty for advice

Alright ty for advice
Being on nofap is key, it does something. I swear it makes my conversational skills smoother with women and they can sense there is something different about me.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Being on nofap is key, it does something. I swear it makes my conversational skills smoother with women and they can sense there is something different about me.
It’s true yeah I’ve seen it sometimes I just randomly break my streak after 2 on 3 weeks, but I work way faster more energy and shit like I’m ultra l'agressive

It’s true yeah I’ve seen it sometimes I just randomly break my streak after 2 on 3 weeks, but I work way faster more energy and shit like I’m ultra l'agressive
Holy fuk I just realized something. Watch the beginning of the video with the Polish girl again. In a weird way she aims her nose down towards my armpit, I think she was legit trying to smell all the pheromones I'm giving off due to NOFAP.

Last edited: