Clubbing is law in UK

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
In my location there was max like 25 people in the bar and out of them like 15 were girls and some were with guys already.

I still managed to make out with a girl all night and have her approach me. She was telling me all night how hot I was.
Imagine how well I’d do in a uni city full of hundred of drunk sluts.

Tinder is a meme. just go to a club that’s busy in a uni city and you will duck easy in the UK

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 48689 and 3 others
IMG 20240310 155005

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 8 others
Climbing is, and will always be, law

My morbidly obese friend got laid in a club

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni, Deleted member 48689, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Ye I legit get ghosted by foids that are ugly af on tinder go to a club once got a lot of iois women dancing purposefully next to me and fucking approached by a body maxxed mtb jfl.

And this was in a place with hardly any women.

Fuckk uni city clubs must be terra easy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 48689, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Ye I legit get ghosted by foids that are ugly af on tinder go to a club once got a lot of iois women dancing purposefully next to me and fucking approached by a body maxxed mtb jfl.

My retarded friend who is obese like 5’9 300lbs got laid with a good body avg height woman (I’d guess 150 maybe 160 lbs) while i mog him to oblivion yet virgin prob cos I only went to a club once when I was barely 18 and didn’t go near any girl at all

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
My retarded friend who is obese like 5’9 300lbs got laid with a good body avg height woman (I’d guess 150 maybe 160 lbs) while i mog him to oblivion yet virgin prob cos I only went to a club once when I was barely 18 and didn’t go near any girl at all
Prob I am awkward af I was not drunk and was stood like a robot and got iois everywhere this girl even approached me. I thought she was looking a few times but I can’t tell. Obviously she was jfl.

If I wa slow inhib I could’ve smashed probs last night if I approached as I 100% mogged a lot due to my iois and shit

In my location there was max like 25 people in the bar and out of them like 15 were girls and some were with guys already.

I still managed to make out with a girl all night and have her approach me. She was telling me all night how hot I was.

Tinder is a meme. just go to a club that’s busy in a uni city and you will duck easy in the UK
Bragging about kisses. You don’t know abt clubbing son. We could finger girls on the dance floor, but now it’s dead.

Most people don’t club anymore and the girls that do aren’t on shit.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Location? I imagine London must be more difficult

Drug dealers are biggest slayers at raves and clubs despite being subhuman

No.
I do not want to relate with beasts.

English women are garbage I want to get the fuck out of the uk

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
Location? I imagine London must be more difficult
I mean yeah mostly because London is more expensive than people think I cant afford shit there at all its the only thing that really boosts my confidence down

Ur forgetting uni clubs have way higher competition