Clubbing story (Clubcels GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 17525

Gold
@blaidd
I met this nigga on looksmax on random thread... I dmed him and then we hit it off and decided to meet up cuz we r from the same country :soy::soy::soy:

I (6'5) and blaidd (6'4) but we fraud to 6'7 and 6'6 with af1s and lifts went to this club in undisclosed city..... We got into the club pretty late, around 1am... the people there were already drunk and they were blasting some commercial rap music, we ordered like 3 juice vodkas each and were starting to get a bit drunk.... we were dancing and having a good time when we saw some foids that were sitting with their male friends(boyfriends???) and were smoking cigs, I ran out of cigarettes and we approached them, after she gave me a cig we started making small talk with them, the guys that were sitting there were staring at us like they wanted to fight and I sent one of the guys to bring us all a drink :lul:. We ended up getting the foids phone numbers and he brought us the drinks, we finished the drinks and left the club because we had to work early tomorrow.
I hit the foid up and asked her if she wanted to netflix and chill, she agreed and I fucked her cool
blaidd got ghosted :y'all::y'all::y'all:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, currylightskin and ItsOver.com
@Lihito @realklay11

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
@blaidd
I met this nigga on looksmax on random thread... I dmed him and then we hit it off and decided to meet up cuz we r from the same country :soy::soy::soy:

I (6'5) and blaidd (6'4) but we fraud to 6'7 and 6'6 with af1s and lifts went to this club in undisclosed city..... We got into the club pretty late, around 1am... the people there were already drunk and they were blasting some commercial rap music, we ordered like 3 juice vodkas each and were starting to get a bit drunk.... we were dancing and having a good time when we saw some foids that were sitting with their male friends(boyfriends???) and were smoking cigs, I ran out of cigarettes and we approached them, after she gave me a cig we started making small talk with them, the guys that were sitting there were staring at us like they wanted to fight and I sent one of the guys to bring us all a drink :lul:. We ended up getting the foids phone numbers and he brought us the drinks, we finished the drinks and left the club because we had to work early tomorrow.
I hit the foid up and asked her if she wanted to netflix and chill, she agreed and I fucked her cool
blaidd got ghosted :y'all::y'all::y'all:
Koja elita e

Da sam ja bar takva elita

Elita

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 17525
Jebo majku kako niko nikad nema iz mog grada na ovom forumu jeb

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 17525 and subhuman incel
lucky you didn't get spiked

Club normie rage knows no bounds.

Just imagine if the looks pill spread around the world to the extent it has here. It would be absolute carnage with random fights happening everywhere. 5'4 turbomanlets with nothing to lose walking into Tescos with brass knuckles and battering the fuck out of 6'1 HTN's

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
Koja elita e

Da sam ja bar takva elita

Elita
Ti si forum Chad

Bice brate

Just imagine if the looks pill spread around the world to the extent it has here. It would be absolute carnage with random fights happening everywhere. 5'4 turbomanlets with nothing to lose walking into Tescos with brass knuckles and battering the fuck out of 6'1 HTN's
True, but they would need to get a chair first before they could use those brass knuckles

It already happens

I've been started on so many times because I've received IOIs from girls in my vicinity, or the come and start dancing with me out of nowhere

9 times out of 10 its some turbo manlet that starts shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 17525
It already happens

I've been started on so many times because I've received IOIs from girls in my vicinity, or the come and start dancing with me out of nowhere

True manlets are always trying to compensate for their height, if they stare I'll stare back until they look away

BIT ČE BIT ĆE AKO AKO EVO BALKAN SE RADIKALIZIRA JOŠ MALO SVAKI ZASEOK BLEKPILOVAN

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com

where you from american

It already happens

bring maher with you , kill the manlet , and share his meat with maher in front of foids

like homelander when he ate the baby
Homelander babies