Clubcel coping

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
I'm writing this in response to comments in these types of threads: https://looksmax.org/threads/clubcels-in-my-city-broad-generalization-of-the-competition.381525/

Simply showing up to a club/event as a man is not an indication of success. If most of the men attending clubs were at least breaking even, sexually, then the clubs would not be in business.

Clubs rely on the common business model of using fertile women (by letting them in for free/low cost) to draw in incel-in-denial men who will pay the cover charge and drinks for the women.

Women show up for the free attention and the slight possibility of hooking up with a Chad or high status man.

As per usual, unless you are viscerally sexually attractive to women, you are probably better off saving your money and paying for whores. Most of the sex HTNs do manage in clubs is inconsistent and with sloppy, bottom-of-the-barrel women at an overpriced rate.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 7076, oldcelloser and 8 others
Too many ethnics who grew up on movies think they can slay in the club. Sad desu
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

I'm writing this in response to comments in these types of threads: https://looksmax.org/threads/clubcels-in-my-city-broad-generalization-of-the-competition.381525/

Simply showing up to a club/event as a man is not an indication of success. If most of the men attending clubs were at least breaking even, sexually, then the clubs would not be in business.

Clubs rely on the common business model of using fertile women (by letting them in for free/low cost) to draw in incel-in-denial men who will pay the cover charge and drinks for the women.

Women show up for the free attention and the slight possibility of hooking up with a Chad or high status man.

As per usual, unless you are viscerally sexually attractive to women, you are probably better off saving your money and paying for whores. Most of the sex HTNs do manage in clubs is inconsistent and with sloppy, bottom-of-the-barrel women at an overpriced rate.
Clubs are for people who like the atmosphere inside them. And it's no good place to find an ltr. It's easier to meet women for sex outside of clubs if you don't like clubbing.

Clubs suck tbh.

do you go to clubs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Past the age of 25 the clubs are filled with life failures tbh. Its basically a ceaspit as all the high quality people have "graduated" from the club scene and moved onto higher social spaces.

Why would you que up in the cold, get yelled at and searched by some nig bouncer to pay for overpriced drinks in a crowded loud room filled with shit people.

(Yes i used to hit the club scene alot)

After ascending you should not grace these shit places with your presence they dont deserve it. I cannot stress enough how its a magnet for fucking underclass trash.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Julius, Deleted member 7076 and 3 others
Past the age of 25 the clubs are filled with life failures tbh. Its basically a ceaspit as all the high quality people have "graduated" from the club scene and moved onto higher social spaces.

Why would you que up in the cold, get yelled at and searched by some nig bouncer to pay for overpriced drinks in a crowded loud room filles with shit people.

(Yes i used to hit the club scene alot)
I would rather stay inside and play Minecraft than go clubbing even if I was 100% confident that I would be getting laid from going.

I would rather stay inside and play Minecraft than go clubbing even if I was 100% confident that I would be getting laid from going.

I would only go to a student nightclub with your university friends/housemates social circle when you are a teenager/early 20s. its just an awesome life experience and this is where you get the "chad" experience like in the movies.

What i said is just for non student night clubs Never go to them, fuck them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 8765
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and MiroslavBulldosex
lmao at clubbing tbh

just sprain your calves from dancing, burst ur ears from the music, not be able to talk, and kiss low value girls (even if they're attractive) at best. good luck bringing one home if you aren't good looking

how people enjoy this every weekend i have no idea

i way rather be at a house party which is actually fun because you know everyone there and its easy to introduce yourself to new people and build good friendships

i've reunited by coincidence with people i haven't seen since in 8+ years in the club, probably the best thing i've got out of it personally

other than that i only go to the club if my friend group wants to but i will never be the first to make plans for this shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: colortheory and .👽.