Clubmaxxing a guide

D

Deleted member 24262

Iron
Okay, this thread is from my 10 years of clubbing experience. I've seen people doing similar analysis as me, and this guide may help you have a better experience.

First, let me tell you why clubbing is way better than dating app.

- No catfishing, people directly seeing you as you are
- No time wasted to set up a date, people are already here to meet new people
- people are there to have fun and the vibe is often good
- You can have a fun time meeting new people even if you go alone

After a hard looksmaxxing period, I recommend you directly try clubbing, but there are rules that may help you. I generally recommend the clubmaxxing experience if you're tall and on the cute spectrum.

Types of clubs to avoid

Hip-hop and mainstream clubs—the culture here is all fake. People here care so much about their reputations that if a girl hooks up with a random guy, her friend will judge her a lot. And these types of clubs are generally too crowded. Hip-hop parties are all about a certain type of look:

- Thugmaxx
- Tattoomaxx
- Gymaxx
- Influencermaxx

This type of aesthetic does not work on everyone; I know I won't look better with these features, plus I'm not interested in wasting my time with an aesthetic I don't like. Plus, in these types of mainstream clubs, you have to be extremely NT. Being weird is not considered cute here.
It's full of normies, NTs, gymbros and thugmaxxers. Cutecels don't really have a chance there.
If you like these types of girls there, then try to thugmaxx, gymaxx etc you may have a chance. But most of the time, people are less liberated than in any other type of club.

Of course, everyone here looksmaxx too but it has an uncanny vibe. Too much makeup, too many fillers, etc. Absolute beauty is about a balance, the uncanny zone is not worth it.

Type of club to go

Clubbmaxxing has similar rules to locationmaxxing. Try to find a small cub first, as there are only 300 people here.
Perfect clubs scene are generally in small city with 200k–300k inhabitants.

Underground culture is law. The techno and electronic music scene developed many music scenes and genres. The woke culture promotes the liberation of women and people. You can hate the woke culture as much as you want, but women there don't get judged by anyone else when they get laid with a random guy because of the "empowerment of women" allows it. I know it's tricky to understand, but if you look like a cute boy/model (in the chadlite zone) you have all your chances to find an ONS.

In these clubs, there are many niches of aesthetic to attract different types of women.

- Cute/pretty boy
- Skinny guys
- Model type ( if you're ugly but have a model vibe like tall, skinny, and long hair with a weird dress code, it can work very well) Fashionmaxxing for some type of ugly guys work if you are in the meta of fashion. I think it's only work on skinny/tall people
- Tall guys
- statusmaxx in a niche (dj maxxing, techno, punk, emo, rock etc)
- artistsmaxxing

LGTBQ+ friendly clubs, in my opinion, are full of chill people. And with the virtual signaling effect, they tend to pretend they accept any type of person. Stacies and stacylight love to go with their gay friends to this type of club because they know they won't get annoyed and harassed by random guys. You can be a bit weird; it will be okay, because weird behavior is part of underground culture. Ethnic guys (different from black and white) have a chance due to virtual signaling/woke agendas. It worked for me, and I'm ethnic. The point is to use the woke culture to your advantage.

Women here approach more guys than in normal clubs. The meta is way different. Embrace the liberated culture.

Try to discuss with girls about their zodiac sign etc, they really enjoy this type of discussion. It's so funny. Understand the female gaze to the max. But at the end of the day the blackpill content is true about attraction.

Other advantages of underground clubs and art cultures ; the music is often better and the drinks are pretty cheap. I almost never see a fight, even if the people there are completely wasted.

Websites to find some good clubs in the underground scene in your location or country:

- Resident advisor events
- boilerroom events

Other type of events to go

If you're into the artist/hipster vibe, opening art galleries definitely have some good events.

- art gallery event opening
- fashion po-pup store opening
- private event from a fashion brand

If you think you have some potential model feature (tall, skinny, niche dress code etc) fake it till you make it. It makes some kind of celebrity aura thing.

This guide applies well after a hard looksmaxxing session. After I did some fillers in my chin + jaw and got longer hair, my good experiences skyrocketed at underground/fashion events.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Chadlet666, thereallegend and 4 others
Being tall and jacked is all that matters in clubs I have literally seen jacked subhumans making out in clubs
And if you are short better just breathe some carbon mono oxide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: orangemint, Prince88, johncruz12345 and 6 others
doesnt matter if youre sub 5.

Being tall and jacked is all that matters in clubs I have literally seen jacked subhumans making out in clubs
how tall do you need to be for jacked subhuman to ascned

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
how tall do you need to be for jacked subhuman to ascned
6'1+
And if you are below 5'10 buy a 8mm bullet from a nearby ammunition shop and put it inside your cranium

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zz67, the next o'pry, Prince88 and 5 others
Okay, this thread is from my 10 years of clubbing experience. I've seen people doing similar analysis as me, and this guide may help you have a better experience.

After a hard looksmaxxing period, I recommend you directly try clubbing, but there are rules that may help you. I generally recommend the clubmaxxing experience if you're tall and on the cute spectrum.

Types of clubs to avoid

Hip-hop and mainstream clubs—the culture here is all fake. People here care so much about their reputations that if a girl hooks up with a random guy, her friend will judge her a lot. And these types of clubs are generally too crowded. Hip-hop parties are all about a certain type of look:

- Thugmaxx
- Tattoomaxx
- Gymaxx
- Influencermaxx

This type of aesthetic does not work on everyone; I know I won't look better with these features, plus I'm not interested in wasting my time with an aesthetic I don't like. Plus, in these types of mainstream clubs, you have to be extremely NT. Being weird is not considered cute here.
It's full of normies, NTs, gymbros and thugmaxxers. Cutecels don't really have a chance there.
If you like these types of girls there, then try to thugmaxx, gymaxx etc you may have a chance. But most of the time, people are less liberated than in any other type of club.

Of course, everyone here looksmaxx too but it has an uncanny vibe. Too much makeup, too many fillers, etc. Absolute beauty is about a balance, the uncanny zone is not worth it.

Type of club to go

Clubbmaxxing has similar rules to locationmaxxing. Try to find a small cub first, as there are only 300 people here.

Underground culture is law. The techno and electronic music scene developed many music scenes and genres. The woke culture promotes the liberation of women and people. You can hate the woke culture as much as you want, but women there don't get judged by anyone else when they get laid with a random guy because of the "empowerment of women" allows it. I know it's tricky to understand, but if you look like a cute boy/model (in the chadlite zone) you have all your chances to find an ONS.

In these clubs, there are many niches of aesthetic to attract different types of women.

- Cute/pretty boy
- Skinny guys
- Model type ( if you're ugly but have a model vibe like tall, skinny, and long hair with a weird dress code, it can work very well) Fashionmaxxing for some type of ugly guys work if you are in the meta of fashion. I think it's only work on skinny/tall people
- Tall guys
- artistsmaxxing

LGTBQ+ friendly clubs, in my opinion, are full of chill people. And with the virtual signaling effect, they tend to pretend they accept any type of person. Stacies and stacylight love to go with their gay friends to this type of club because they know they won't get annoyed and harassed by random guys. You can be a bit weird; it will be okay, because weird behavior is part of underground culture. Ethnic guys (different from black and white) have a chance due to virtual signaling/woke agendas. It worked for me, and I'm ethnic. The point is to use the woke culture to your advantage.

Women here approach more guys than in normal clubs. The meta is way different. Embrace the liberated culture.

Try to discuss with girls about their zodiac sign etc, they really enjoy this type of discussion. It's so funny. Understand the female gaze to the max. But at the end of the day the blackpill content is true about attraction.

Other advantages of underground clubs and art cultures ; the music is often better and the drinks are pretty cheap. I almost never see a fight, even if the people there are completely wasted.

Websites to find some good clubs in the underground scene in your location or country:

- boilerroom events

If you're into the artist/hipster vibe, opening art galleries definitely have some good events.

If you think you have some potential model feature (tall, skinny, niche dress code etc) fake it till you make it. It makes some kind of celebrity aura thing.

This guide applies well after a hard looksmaxxing session. After I did some fillers in my chin + jaw and got longer hair, my good experiences skyrocketed at underground/fashion events.
shitty thread
disgustingly gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Diremeyer
6'1+
And if you are below 5'10 buy a 8mm bullet from a nearby ammunition shop and put it inside your cranium
6'1 is manlet 6'3 plus or over

Types of clubs to avoid

- Thugmaxx
- Tattoomaxx
- Gymaxx
- Influencermaxx

Type of club to go

- Cute/pretty boy
- Skinny guys
- Tall guys
- artistsmaxxing

- boilerroom events

If you're alone, go to a crowded club and get straight to the dancefloor, so girls don't see you're going alone.

And if you're not 6'3 wear lifts.

What are boiler room and resident advisor events?

6'1 is manlet 6'3 plus or over
It depends on location too but yeah 6'3+ is a huge halo and that 6'1 guy can just wear lifts to reach till 6'3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 24262 and Deleted member 22924
It depends on location too but yeah 6'3+ is a huge halo and that 6'1 guy can just wear lifts to reach till 6'3
i fraud tho 6'5 with lifts

• +1
Me too but I fraud till 6'4 above 1 inch is noticeable
i only wear 2 inch lift in clubs because people are drunk and dont notice 1 inch in my daily life

• +1
If you're alone, go to a crowded club and get straight to the dancefloor, so girls don't see you're going alone.

And if you're not 6'3 wear lifts.

What are boiler room and resident advisor events?
I'm naturally 6''2 (187 cm) but I'm 6'3+ with my Balenciaga sneakers;

you win a couple of inches.
Yeah it's like shoes wear lifts.

Resident advisor events naturally track all the good underground club music events and clubs all around the world. It's pretty usefull too, I use their app when I'm traveling in a foreign country. Boilerroom events are private events that are broadcasted live on Youtube. Its got pretty mainstream now, but the music scene here is still niche.

shitty thread
disgustingly gay

Blackpill is about the female gaze. You don't need to be a gymbro or a thug to ascend in club. Girls prefer a tall cute boy over Dwayne Johnson. Redpill copers must understand that.

Exactly this

• +1

Some truth to that. It can save a MTN face sometimes where I am at. But you better be 6'2" + usually and jacked. Where I am at MTNs are basically invisible at the club however and would be wasting there time even going unless they are with a group that included females. It's tough for anyone not at least a taller HTN.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 24262 and 5.5psl
Underground culture is law. The techno and electronic music scene developed many music scenes and genres.
Stopped reading right there

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim
Also go to clubs you know you know how to dance in, I’ve been in Spanish clubs and I couldn’t dance because who tf knows how to dance to Spanish ragaeton when ur white

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I'm naturally 6''2 (187 cm) but I'm 6'3+ with my Balenciaga sneakers;

you win a couple of inches.
Yeah it's like shoes wear lifts.

Resident advisor events naturally track all the good underground club music events and clubs all around the world. It's pretty usefull too, I use their app when I'm traveling in a foreign country. Boilerroom events are private events that are broadcasted live on Youtube. Its got pretty mainstream now, but the music scene here is still niche.

Blackpill is about the female gaze. You don't need to be a gymbro or a thug to ascend in club. Girls prefer a tall cute boy over Dwayne Johnson. Redpill copers must understand that.
Please, talk about what u know
And about this...u know shot

Good luck ma bro

Types of clubs to avoid

- Thugmaxx
- Tattoomaxx
- Gymaxx
- Influencermaxx

Type of club to go

- Cute/pretty boy
- Skinny guys
- Tall guys
- artistsmaxxing

- boilerroom events

i want tips on how to behave notvwhere to go

i want tips on how to behave notvwhere to go
I'm not NT, so I can't really help on that topic. But in my experience, if you attract the girl enough, you can afford to keep your neuroatypical behavior with her.

Put in mind that the people here are all drunk, so they won't scan your behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
if your going to the club and your not dancing and talking to people just sitting in the corner better just stay at home because its just weird

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 24262
I would try the LGBT club tactics if I found any friend willing to try it for the sake of increasing chances with approaches.

The only downside is seeing all those fat ugly drag queens on the stage of the LGBT club which may be horrific

I would try the LGBT club tactics if I found any friend willing to try it for the sake of increasing chances with approaches.

The only downside is seeing all those fat ugly drag queens on the stage of the LGBT club which may be horrific
I don't know how it is it in the US but in Europe and rich EU countries, less than 15% of the population is overweight.

Almost everyone is skinny in Denmark, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Netherland etc.

Honestly, I almost never see a fat girl in the clubs where I usually go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and thereallegend
Great post, approaching feels awkward I usually just dance and sometimes get very obvious IOIs or get approached

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Great post, approaching feels awkward I usually just dance and sometimes get very obvious IOIs or get approached
Psl and height

Psl and height
Women do indeed approach no denying that but as a guy you still need to make moves. The looks level you need to consistently have gl women to approach is very high

from my experience ive seen more manlets with good faces make out with girls than tall but ugly do

• +1
btw OP, great guide. i never went to underground clubs but the vibe seems pretty good and i really like techno.

why do you recommend smaller cities though, wouldnt girls there be more ashamed to whore out and have their reputation ruined?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24262
btw OP, great guide. i never went to underground clubs but the vibe seems pretty good and i really like techno.

why do you recommend smaller cities though, wouldnt girls there be more ashamed to whore out and have their reputation ruined?
Thanks ! Yes, I definitely recommend going to underground clubs; you'll enjoy the experience even more if you love the music like you do.

I'm talking from my experience, but I found a similar aspect to locationmaxxing for smaller cities. Less chads in small cities, so less competition for men to ascend.

During my studies at university, I remember a top tier stacy from Paris who was complaining because she couldn't find an attractive guy in the small city where we were studying. She dated down Chadlites and MTN. So it's a good sign.

Woke culture, and woke clubs totally created "women empowerment" and the acceptance of women not being ashamed to hook up with many guys. So it depends on the type of club. But in underground clubs people are totally hedonistic and are totally fine with it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Acne Victim
My twin brother goes to gay clubs and he has girls hitting on him. I don't get it

Thanks ! Yes, I definitely recommend going to underground clubs; you'll enjoy the experience even more if you love the music like you do.

I'm talking from my experience, but I found a similar aspect to locationmaxxing for smaller cities. Less chads in small cities, so less competition for men to ascend.

During my studies at university, I remember a top tier stacy from Paris who was complaining because she couldn't find an attractive guy in the small city where we were studying. She dated down Chadlites and MTN. So it's a good sign.

Woke culture, and woke clubs totally created "women empowerment" and the acceptance of women not being ashamed to hook up with many guys. So it depends on the type of club. But in underground clubs people are totally hedonistic and are totally fine with it.
based as fuck my bro, thanks for the advice :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24262
from my experience ive seen more manlets with good faces make out with girls than tall but ugly do
I said jacked too
Being jacked in clubs is a huge halo and if you are tall to then it's game over for Chad manlets

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I said jacked too
Being jacked in clubs is a huge halo and if you are tall to then it's game over for Chad manlets
stfu its really being tall. *keep coping with your get jacked*

See how you keep saying be tall after you say being jacked?

Just like the red pilled retards saying its all about game and then say that they are 6'2 but have game :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and johncruz12345
Also go to clubs you know you know how to dance in, I’ve been in Spanish clubs and I couldn’t dance because who tf knows how to dance to Spanish ragaeton when ur white
Bruh spanish music is so bad

Just like the red pilled retards saying its all about game and then say that they are 6'2 but have game :lul:
Yeah, im skinny asf, but am 6'4 so I have a lot of success.

You don't need to be jacked lol. Just don't be fat that's it.🤣

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 24262

Stfu skinny bitch

Attachments

• 2653410_sdfsdf.png
    2653410_sdfsdf.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2653409_asfaf.png
    2653409_asfaf.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
I said jacked too
tbh you're right

tall + jacked is truly the combo for clubs

• +1
Bruh spanish music is so bad
They’re bad but I mog Spanish guys in there cuz I’m 6 3 so I get a lot of attention, just hard af to vibe in there if u can’t dance

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345