Clubs back open in the UK

it's just my speculation tbh. but shit like clubs is a social place so someone will def get infected owo
at this point people don’t care Stacy wants Chads 🍆 after a few drinks and vice versa.

even landwhales with a I have corona sign in their head would still get normies trying to fuck so the spread is inevitable

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
on average yes , i would say facially better but maybe body better in UK
Hey neef woon jij in het noorden. Hier zuiden is het subhuman central

• +1
Reactions: Lars
im such a truecel i didnt even know clubs are open. i dont even know if lockdowns still a thing rn aswell

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 6273

What makes these girls so appealing? They're often the ones normies/chads go for in clubs. Even if they have fat rolls hanging out slightly as they escape the tight spandex under their silk dresses. Makeup, NT, tan and clothes halo?

View attachment 1232879
What makes these girls so appealing? They're often the ones normies/chads go for in clubs. Even if they have fat rolls hanging out slightly as they escape the tight spandex under their silk dresses. Makeup, NT, tan and clothes halo?
fam its just that overall everyone in the uk is uglier there isnt anything "appealing" about them. a 5/10 in the uk is a 4/10 in the us. a 5/10 in the us is a 6/10 in the uk.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
fam its just that overall everyone in the uk is uglier there isnt anything "appealing" about them. a 5/10 in the uk is a 4/10 in the us. a 5/10 in the us is a 6/10 in the uk.
@Xangsane WHAT

View attachment 1232879
Honestly this is decent by uk standards there is much worse so lack of quantity = increased demand and inflation

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars