Clubs/Fesitvals in a nutshell (hairpill)

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
fucking brutal tbh the girl din even know that it is shawn mendes all her peanut brainlet only recognized a pretty boy mogger

brutal cucking took place look at how she glances at her boyfriend if he is watching her shaking tits to another guy, the boyfriend even signals muh no and starts laughing jfl at this i would have went er on the spot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 14867 and 7 others
imagine having a girlfriend and bringing her into a crowd of thousands of thirsty men, normies never suprise me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Catawampus, datboijj and 8 others
INDEED YOU BASED BULL

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOver.com and goat2x
Lol at letting women go outside the house

Last time I was at a club, my life was threatened cause I accidentally touched this niggas thot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, antiantifa, aBetterMii and 6 others
@SubhumanCurrycel type of thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel, datboijj and 5 others
bruh thats shawn mendes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, aBetterMii, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
imagine having a girlfriend and bringing her into a crowd of thousands of thirsty men, normies never suprise me.
Lol, was just watching one such couple in a bar. The guys were constantly talking to her, taking her to dance etc. while he just awkwardly tagged along.
If my girl did some shit like that, we'd never talk again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and goat2x
some foid hit on me at the club, I asked her to dance/make out but she said she was with her fiancé :lul:

that woman works for him and he's surrounded by his friends from before he was famous :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Lol, was just watching one such couple in a bar. The guys were constantly talking to her, taking her to dance etc. while he just awkwardly tagged along.
If my girl did some shit like that, we'd never talk again.
Average Finnish couple @lutte @Tony @cloUder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
If you read the youtube comments, lots of them say they saw many couples like this at festivals...
Because the guys channel is very interesting for those things, his skits look giga realistic and not loke acting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gonthar