Clubs > Universiy

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I could never approach all the girls who showed me interest in uni bcos all the girls had vantablack dravidians who they talked to all the time and I got scared they would skin me like cartel if I talked to their girls. In clubs i can take my pick like alain delon, i can just choose the dravidian i want for the night. Uni is cope for truecels who think it was their last chance at muh "organic relationship" but it never began for them, i drink lean w my dravidian now.

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5'7 zoomer
You already know what it is

Tales from Chennai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, 5'7 zoomer and try2beme
I heard coworkers in India fuck each other a lot so it's not over for wagecucks. Chances are if you keep pestering some girl at work or even uni, she'll probably give in one day when she's horny.
Brahmin you should be slaying tbh

I heard coworkers in India fuck each other a lot so it's not over for wagecucks. Chances are if you keep pestering some girl at work or even uni, she'll probably give in one day when she's horny.
where u heard that, people fuck everywhere but its not like all coworkers. prolly like 3 percent of whole india maybe, and who wants to fuck some pooja nepali girls are better

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, n9wiff and JohnDoe
What is your body count boss?

where u heard that, people fuck everywhere but its not like all coworkers. prolly like 3 percent of whole india maybe, and who wants to fuck some pooja nepali girls are better
How many Nepali girls in India? They fog ive seen few videos. Coworkers fuck all the time or get into relationships, ofc us NEETs wouldn't know but i know it happens, talked to Indian normie wagies and they say the same. Just gotta be NT and not truecel and easy to fuck some LTB who works eith you. I would not be incel if i lived in india.

Brahmin you should be slaying tbh
Yeah when i was in mcdonalds the indians were giving eachother backshots behind the counters (not larping)

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and BrahminBoss
Tales from

Tales

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
How many Nepali girls in India? They fog ive seen few videos. Coworkers fuck all the time or get into relationships, ofc us NEETs wouldn't know but i know it happens, talked to Indian normie wagies and they say the same. Just gotta be NT and not truecel and easy to fuck some LTB who works eith you. I would not be incel if i lived in india.
bro maybe some trashy low class, normal girls dont do that . girls here are angels.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yeah when i was in mcdonalds the indians were giving eachother backshots behind the counters (not larping)
We are talking about the indians in India, not the dalits who migrated to your European town

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I don't think so bhai, girls are all the same
no it cant happent, they are worse than those girls who whore themselves out , they ll call you "boyfriend" give no sex, say they want to go ot expensive restaurants, and after all that they will break up with u as if there was ever a physical rerlationship. My cousin is the same, she talks about al boyfriends she had but she is virgin at 26

• JFL
no it cant happent, they are worse than those girls who whore themselves out , they ll call you "boyfriend" give no sex, say they want to go ot expensive restaurants, and after all that they will break up with u as if there was ever a physical rerlationship. My cousin is the same, she talks about al boyfriends she had but she is virgin at 26
Brutal. Btw any tips for crown hair loss?

Brutal. Btw any tips for crown hair loss?
wynlevi, topical fin perahps (although risk of sides), increasing CO2 in the body can also protect against hair loss, reducing prostaglandin d2 with aspirin (an asprin also increases co2 so mayb two birds w one stone), RU 511 whatever that peptide for hair loss, minox w tret, dermastamping, regular sleep, get thyroid checked (especially tsh )

• Hmm...
wynlevi, topical fin perahps (although risk of sides), increasing CO2 in the body can also protect against hair loss, reducing prostaglandin d2 with aspirin (an asprin also increases co2 so mayb two birds w one stone), RU 511 whatever that peptide for hair loss, minox w tret, dermastamping, regular sleep, get thyroid checked (especially tsh )
Do you not have any hair loss?

Do you not have any hair loss?
no my hair is good but my skin is fucked from PIH and melasma, my dad has dogshit skin genes but great hair. its all genes so i spam taz and glycolic acid if i had bad hair i would smap what i told you

• +1
no my hair is good but my skin is fucked from PIH and melasma, my dad has dogshit skin genes but great hair. its all genes so i spam taz and glycolic acid if i had bad hair i would smap what i told you
Lucky... bad skin can be fixed without much hassle but balding is a death sentence, especially at the crown which makes you look oldcel.

all i needed to know
dravidian bvlls are unforgiving also who tf wants muh organic relationshop when u can get laid w a girl of ur choice in the same night lol

Lucky... bad skin can be fixed without much hassle but balding is a death sentence, especially at the crown which makes you look oldcel.
nah bro PIH is brutal. i need 3 months of hydroquinone and maybe erbium laser as well to smooth out everything

dravidian bvlls are unforgiving also who tf wants muh organic relationshop when u can get laid w a girl of ur choice in the same night lol
are they that bad
i mean the dads that come from the villages with big booty women here will slit ur throat if u cheat on their daughter
but then u could just kill the dad first ??

are they that bad
i mean the dads that come from the villages with big booty women here will slit ur throat if u cheat on their daughter
but then u could just kill the dad first ??
yea but who wants to do all that, in clubs the girls are there of their choice so its not shit. even if they cry rape i can say they were in club whoring aorund and agreed to get laid and ill have people wholl tesitfy as people hate whores here

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
@the MOUSE are u in uni . how many incels iyo perentage wise

@the MOUSE are u in uni . how many incels iyo perentage wise
stem its quite common but otherwise alot of moggers tbh ngl. every asian is kpopmaxxed n every1 gymmaxxes now, irl circle brought up looksmax nonchalantly n randomly

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
stem its quite common but otherwise alot of moggers tbh ngl. every asian is kpopmaxxed n every1 gymmaxxes now, irl circle brought up looksmax nonchalantly n randomly
ur irl circle slay ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back