[Don't be a pussy] Stop being scared to talk to girls

I can make a move on a total stranger with relative ease.

Yet I have a crippling phobia of making a move on a woman I already know (and who I'm pretty sure is into me). As for why: Because if it turns out she's not into me, I'm going to feel like the world's biggest idiot for misreading her interest level.

At least if a total stranger rejects me, I won't feel like an idiot (because I have no reason to think a total stranger is into me in the first place)

You see, it isn't the rejection itself that gets to me. The idiot feeling that comes from certain rejections is what gets to me.

Unfortunately, my strategy is the worst strategy ever in terms of success likelihood.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Konstantin and Suns9999
Modern woke society has taught men that pursuing women is wrong. Fuck all that, I finally started approaching girls and talking to them and I've already gotten multiple numbers and had lunch with some. Men have to stop being pussies, the white knight simps that shame you out of talking to women are bitches, tell them to fuck right off to the next dimension. It's time to become a man. If a girl acts like a victim because you tried to rizz her up then she's a little bitch that needs to eat dirt.

I'm not saying to be rude. I'm super friendly with everyone but every once in a while there's a little bratty whore that wants to play the victim because a guy talked to her. I don't give a fuck because the people that fuck with me know who I am and they know I'm straight and true. Don't let these whores scare you, they're weak. 9 times out of 10 most whores act polite when you approach them because they are scared, that's all. Nothing wrong with that but that's why as a man you don't need to act like you can't go up to a girl and talk to her. If she acts retarded then say ok and go talk to the next whore. There's plenty, trust me.

Any bitch that acts scared because you talked to them is going nowhere in life, guaranteed and you don't want to fuck with a girl like that because she's a fucking annoying Karen. How can you survive in this savage dimension if you get spooked because an average guy approached you?? JFL PATHETIC
“Got lunch with them” lol :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: watah