CNN Article: 'The Netflix effect': Why Western women are heading to South Korea in search of love

Yeah the 10 of them

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Lihito
ricecel-and-his-wmaf-cuck-fantasies-jpg.1820820

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lmao, TeraCope54 and 8 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHH FUCK ALL OF YOU DOUBTERS CNN IS WRITING AN ARTICLE ABOUT WHAT IVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS WHOLE TIME HAHAHAHAHHAHH

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
the "I'm korean" is the new "I'm aryan north indian", for all asians.
There are Koreans complaining about Southeast Asian men pretending they are Korean on Omegle to get western girls to flash their tits. It's a real thing lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh, bwrauycnee, Lmao and 7 others
As Thornton puts it: "In England, I'm very common looking and sound the same as everyone else. In Korea, I'm different, exciting and foreign. People pay attention to me. I felt special.

White women JBWmaxxing and stealing all the Korean men:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128, TheAbyssinian and 2 others
legit

musclemaxx and run kpop aura theory

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
There are Koreans complaining about Southeast Asian men pretending they are Korean on Omegle to get western girls to flash their tits. It's a real thing lol.
Have you tried it?

legit

musclemaxx and run kpop aura theory
Exactly, guys stereotype kpop stars as twinks, but in reality they are leanmaxxed with six packs

• +1
Reactions: traveler
was more thinking of short, often not as handsome, chinese guys. But I'm not surprised, indian men often claim to be something they are not. even if it is blatantly obvious.

As Thornton puts it: "In England, I'm very common looking and sound the same as everyone else. In Korea, I'm different, exciting and foreign. People pay attention to me. I felt special.

White women JBWmaxxing and stealing all the Korean men:feelswah:
JBWmaxxing white women.... I never saw the day coming. HAHAHAHAHA and it all for stupid ass Gooks hahahahahahaha

JBWmaxxing white women.... I never saw the day coming. HAHAHAHAHA and it all for stupid ass Gooks hahahahahahaha
JBW maxxing Whire women has been a thing for decades now… it’s jsut that JBW maxxing white women usually go to Caribean, africa, Mexico and cuba and the Middle East

It’s new that they are going to oriental locations to JBW maxx though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 6128
Legit haven't heard about any attractive girl above the age of 15 being attracted to gooks

Reality in South Korea: