Coach Red Pill v. Wheat Waffles — Makell Bird Response

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 13994
He's old, bald, bloated and living in Panama City. I have a feeling I know where this is going without even watching.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14781 and 7 others
wheatwaffles is definitely autistic af but this guy overdosed on redpill copes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 15099, koalendo and 1 other person
no amount of red pill coaching will fix ur face bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 15099 and thecel

Didn’t wheat waffles lose to vegan gains cause he couldn’t interpret his own graphs?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
living in Panama City.
Just be rich, white, and move to some poverty struck place. Where provider skills are valued by women, because they wanna escape their poverty life in the slumbs.

wheatwaffles is definitely autistic af
He sounds socially normal to me.
Didn’t wheat waffles lose to vegan gains cause he couldn’t interpret his own graphs?
He didn't lose.
Vegan gains found out of the 50 orso studies that Wheat Waffles quoted/used.
That Wheat Waffles made like with 3 out of the 50 quoted studies, some mistakes, or shortcut conclusions. It was imo details nit picking.

I recall:
1. vegan gains pointed out 1 time Wheat waffles quoted an article (written based on data from a research), was not an actual peer reveiwed study but an article. Wheat Waffles made the mistake, that he thought it was a study. Asif it makes the article 100% un-legit. Obviously a peer reviewed study, is better source. And it was a weak reference, because it was an article. Although I liked that man his article, and I think he made a pretty good article. By the way, vegan gains also made the mistake, thinking that article of that man was a summary of the study that created that data. Which was also not true. that man wrote an article, JUST using the raw data from that study, and doing different things with the raw datat; than was researched in that study.
It't like, when one does an study on the average height of trees; and doing that studye you measure the width and height of all the trees. And than write an study about the average height of the trees. you, thus don't use the measuremenets you made about the width. And than someone else comes along, and writes an article about the average width of trees, based on your collected data.

2. Wheat Waffles drew a conclusion from 1 study, taht wasn't researched there or something.

That's it.

Wheat Waffles, must have quoted 50 studies in all his videos.
And to only be able to find 3 weakish mistakes. That doesn't make all the other 47 quoted ones invalid.

It's like.
When I like going to the gym every day. And went to gym 47 times the last 50 days. And than someone goes to debunk muh claim I like to go to gym every day, by mentioning the 3 days I didn't went and ignoring the 47 times I did go. Asif it disproves, my claim I'm a gym goer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14875 and 5 others
Just be rich, white, and move to some poverty struck place. Where provider skills are valued by women, because they wanna escape their poverty life in the slumbs.

He sounds socially normal to me.

He didn't lose.
Vegan gains found out of the 50 orso studies that Wheat Waffles quoted/used.
That Wheat Waffles made like with 3 out of the 50 quoted studies, some mistakes, or shortcut conclusions. It was imo details nit picking.

I recall:
1. vegan gains pointed out 1 time Wheat waffles quoted an article (written based on data from a research), was not an actual peer reveiwed study but an article. Asif it makes the article 100% un-legit. Obviously a peer reviewed study, is better source
2. Wheat Waffles drew a conclusion from 1 study, taht wasn't researched there or something.

That's it.

Wheat Waffles, must have quoted 50 studies in all his videos.
And to only be able to find 3 weakish mistakes. That doesn't make all the other 47 quoted ones invalid.

It's like.
When I like going to the gym every day. And went to gym 47 times the last 50 days. And than someone goes to debunk muh claim I like to go to gym every day, by mentioning the 3 days I didn't went and ignoring the 47 times I did go. Asif it disproves, my claim I'm a gym goer.
He debated vegan gains on what?

• +1
He debated vegan gains on what?
Basically, vegan Gains claimed Looks matter less/limited.
And than vegan gains, having watched videos of Wheat Waffles, he went nit-picking on the FEW weak resources Wheat Waffles linked to make his claims, that looks matters most. Ignroing all the strong references Wheat Waffles had used. And nittpicking the 5% of weak refereences sources used. Asif it debunks everything.

To use a metaphor.
Like for example, if you are a type off person whom has good grades at school.
But out of the 50 lastst test, you made 3 test bad and got a low grade.
And I nit pick on these 3 times you git a bad grade and talk about that ONLY; just so for me to be able to announce to the world that: you are a person whom gets bad grades at school.

That's basically the tactic Vegan Gains decided to do/take.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, thecel and Basedprincess
Basically, vegan Gains claimed Looks matter less/limited.
And than vegan gains, having watched videos of Wheat Waffles, he went nit-picking on the FEW weak resources Wheat Waffles linked to make his claims, that looks matters most. Ignroing all the strong references Wheat Waffles had used. And nittpicking the 5% of weak refereences sources used. Asif it debunks everything.

To use a metaphor.
Like for example, if you are a type off person whom has good grades at school.
But out of the 50 lastst test, you made 3 test bad and got a low grade.
And I nit pick on these 3 times you git a bad grade and talk about that ONLY; just so for me to be able to announce to the world that: you are a person whom gets bad grades at school.

That's basically the tactic Vegan Gains decided to do/take.
I'm not listening to a guy with an onlyfans
Vegan

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 15099, ifyouwannabemylover and 8 others
This is what delusion looks like

• Hmm...
I watched the first minute and 30 seconds and now realize that this guy is retarded, and whatever wheat waffles is saying is right. 'THIS GUY IS A PESSIMIST' :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: metagross, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 13332
move to some poverty struck place. Where provider skills are valued by women, because they wanna escape their poverty life in the slumbs.
This is what all non chads should do.

This is what all non chads should do.
I agree, it's a pretty legit move.
Most legit, if one stays in that country. More risky, when some men, go with a woman from such a place ad take her to his rich (west) country.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 275 and RobticaI
I agree, it's a pretty legit move.
Most legit, if one stays in that country. More risky, when some men, go with a woman from such a place ad take her to his rich (west) country.
It would be dumb to bring her back to the west to get corrupted and be able to make false accusations.