Cobicado Ascension Plan

cobicado901

cobicado901

Taylor Hill's ex.
Ascension Plan

First of all, thank you to everyone who provided information on this forum. It helped me so much. I only created an account in April but I have been checking it out since last year.

I am 19 years old (20 soon) and Im pretty well softmaxxed. I have some failos that can only be solved with surgery and that's what Im doing.

Eye Area
My eye area is kinda above average.
- Very nice eyebrows, that are my strongest point (thanks a lot to who did eyebrowmaxxing guides).
- PCT
- Deep set
- I have UEE. I will do filler/PDO (thanks a lot to @Clavicular and @Orc). Probably I will not do it at home. I prefer to overpay to a doctor so as not to run the risk of blindness (high inhib srry). I will book an appointment after my rhinoplasty.
- I have also tried using contact lenses but I thought it was fake and gay asf.

Nose (Midface)

By far my biggest failo. My nose is big asf.
My parents have 2 oversized noses and I am mixed race (half white, half black). One of the noses is too big on lenght and the tip is very very big. The other one is in width (kinda remembers me of the before @Blackgymmax lmao).

And I inherited all the characteristics lmao (my little sister did not, lucky her)

My rhinoplasty is already booked to 14th May (wish me luck:)). Also, the surgeon offered me a little bit of chin filler :love:

- It costed me 4.5k euro (everything on total). I worked very much for this and I hope it compensates.
- The surgeon is semi-blackpilled lmao. He told me on my face that I would gain many points here. The other doctors that I talked said that "all noses are beautiful" and shit like that. He even talked about the nose/mouth ratio ahaha. He was really straightforward and Im glad for that. He also showed me some before/afters and the results are very good. Im a little scared but I have already made the decision.

Im hoping that I will make a big step here on the HTN journey.

Lower Third (Jaw and Chin)

All the softmaxxes are cope except chewing, it helped me.
My jaw is average but my chin is terrible. I will probably put implants on the future but Im broke rn.
The lips are good.

So I will improve it by fillers (it lasts a year). I can pay it in 3 months and I can see how the jaw looks before inserting any implant.

Softmaxxed that Im doing for a year (also very important)
- Gym. Having a good physique and being lean is law.
- Skin care
- Shaving
- Hair routine.
- Debloating.
- Nutrition and Water (Protein, Vitamins...)
- Teeth Whitening Crest Strips
- Carmex for dry lips.
- Style.
- Shoe Lifts.

You can find every valuable information about this on this forum.

I notice that more than half of this forum just don't looksmax because of money or lazyness.
- I worked for the last 2 summers and Im also working in this first year of uni.
- If you don't have money to improve yourself, you have to work. Coping everyday will not give you the necessary changes. If slavemaxxing is the way, then do it.
- Everyone can do softmaxxes. Even if you are a truecel, it will give you points (+0.0001 is still a +). There is no excuse to not become softmaxxed.
- If your hardmaxxing plan is expensive, then save money from your work for 4/5 years. If needed, do it for 10.
- Keeping living your life and do what you like to do even if you are grinding for your plans.

I would post photos of myself but @pneumocystosis thread scared me lmao.

Do you guys think I am missing something?

I will probably do a more high efforted thread about some topics (like social life) but nobody will read lmao. Sorry for the bad english btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, lestoa, likenesss and 1 other person
looks like shit dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: cobicado901
How would filler help reversing UEE?

• +1

Attachments

• Slide11-1.jpg
    Slide11-1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
I wish filler was permanent

• +1
christian bale laughing GIF

• Love it
Ascension Plan

First of all, thank you to everyone who provided information on this forum. It helped me so much. I only created an account in April but I have been checking it out since last year.

I am 19 years old (20 soon) and Im pretty well softmaxxed. I have some failos that can only be solved with surgery and that's what Im doing.

Eye Area
My eye area is kinda above average.
- Very nice eyebrows, that are my strongest point (thanks a lot to who did eyebrowmaxxing guides).
- PCT
- Deep set
- I have UEE. I will do filler/PDO (thanks a lot to @Clavicular and @Orc). Probably I will not do it at home. I prefer to overpay to a doctor so as not to run the risk of blindness (high inhib srry). I will book an appointment after my rhinoplasty.
- I have also tried using contact lenses but I thought it was fake and gay asf.

Nose (Midface)

By far my biggest failo. My nose is big asf.
My parents have 2 oversized noses and I am mixed race (half white, half black). One of the noses is too big on lenght and the tip is very very big. The other one is in width (kinda remembers me of the before @Blackgymmax lmao).

And I inherited all the characteristics lmao (my little sister did not, lucky her)

My rhinoplasty is already booked to 14th May (wish me luck:)). Also, the surgeon offered me a little bit of chin filler :love:

- It costed me 4.5k euro (everything on total). I worked very much for this and I hope it compensates.
- The surgeon is semi-blackpilled lmao. He told me on my face that I would gain many points here. The other doctors that I talked said that "all noses are beautiful" and shit like that. He even talked about the nose/mouth ratio ahaha. He was really straightforward and Im glad for that. He also showed me some before/afters and the results are very good. Im a little scared but I have already made the decision.

Im hoping that I will make a big step here on the HTN journey.

Lower Third (Jaw and Chin)

All the softmaxxes are cope except chewing, it helped me.
My jaw is average but my chin is terrible. I will probably put implants on the future but Im broke rn.
The lips are good.

So I will improve it by fillers (it lasts a year). I can pay it in 3 months and I can see how the jaw looks before inserting any implant.

Softmaxxed that Im doing for a year (also very important)
- Gym. Having a good physique and being lean is law.
- Skin care
- Shaving
- Hair routine.
- Debloating.
- Nutrition and Water (Protein, Vitamins...)
- Teeth Whitening Crest Strips
- Carmex for dry lips.
- Style.
- Shoe Lifts.

You can find every valuable information about this on this forum.

I notice that more than half of this forum just don't looksmax because of money or lazyness.
- I worked for the last 2 summers and Im also working in this first year of uni.
- If you don't have money to improve yourself, you have to work. Coping everyday will not give you the necessary changes. If slavemaxxing is the way, then do it.
- Everyone can do softmaxxes. Even if you are a truecel, it will give you points (+0.0001 is still a +). There is no excuse to not become softmaxxed.
- If your hardmaxxing plan is expensive, then save money from your work for 4/5 years. If needed, do it for 10.
- Keeping living your life and do what you like to do even if you are grinding for your plans.

I would post photos of myself but @pneumocystosis thread scared me lmao.

Do you guys think I am missing something?

I will probably do a more high efforted thread about some topics (like social life) but nobody will read lmao. Sorry for the bad English btw.
"Muh muh muh muh shoe lifts muh rhino." I see 10 ascension plans a day. I'm getting tired of this tbh.

"Muh muh muh muh shoe lifts muh rhino." I see 10 ascension plans a day. I'm getting tired of this tbh.
I use shoe lifts everyday and my rhino is already booked. You didn't even read bro...

For the eyes do @ElBastardo eye lightening guide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and cobicado901
doctors don't know how to use pdo's for eyes.

• +1
doctors don't know how to use pdo's for eyes.
I know a doctor who is very versatile in these type of things. I will talk to him after the surgery
If he cannot do it. I will use filler.

Btw your thread about PDO in the nasolabial folds is very good and I will probably try it by myself. In the eyes forget it, im not low inhib like clavicular lmao