Discussion Cocaine is extremly overrated

C

Chad1212

Moderator
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
20,894
Reputation
33,278
I did it a year and something ago....It cost from 70-100$ for a g here....I did 2-3 lines and all I got was extreme hornines and paranoia,it wasnt very pleasurable at all but when I was coming down I was ready to fight someone over a line,quite literally.....
Coke is a show off drug (like a lamborghini without an engine)
While speed is a mogger (honda civic with lamborgini engine)
To be quite honest coke mental high was way more clearer and natural than amphetamine,so thats what I liked the most

TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444
 
glockbymydick

glockbymydick

Banned
Joined
Dec 28, 2021
Posts
96
Reputation
49
what about your virginity
 
Thompsonz

Thompsonz

Zephir
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Posts
9,462
Reputation
13,667
i want to try all drugs
 
oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Posts
4,260
Reputation
5,317
I could talk a novels

Yeah it is overpriced asf

Need to combine with alcohol and one line last 30 min max
 
C

Chad1212

Moderator
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
20,894
Reputation
33,278
oldcell said:
I could talk a novels

Yeah it is overpriced asf

Need to combine with alcohol and one line last 30 min max
Indeed
Probably the worst drug in term of price/reward
Why not buy a 1g of meth,that shit will last you 10 days and you wont sleep for at least a day from a single dose,so you will be high for 10 days straight:feelsez:
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,524
Reputation
56,681
Its not overrated bro, its the best drug in the world and here are the huge reasons why:

1. Biggest one, coke is the least neurotoxic euphoric drug we have, its only a reuptake inhibitor, so when it ends you feel completely normal the next day unlike with amphetamine

2. About the price, its expensive because it can only grow in one place in the world. If you are talking about the price in relation to the high then ofcourse its giga overrated, but if the price was the same as amphetamine per gram then it would mog all drugs in existence.
(This is why coke is the drug of the rich, because for them 1 g of coke is like 1g of speed which is incredible)

3. The duration is good, 30 minutes and then you are clear and you can sleep if you time it. Amphetamines always giga ruin sleep
 
TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Posts
8,088
Reputation
7,831
Never done coke, but got some friends in the local police and they told me the analysis of coke around here says it's like 1% cocaine, the rest who knows.
Also know some people working in night clubs who sold mashed ibuprofen as coke and guys would compliment them on how good it was, you might be one of those guys.
 
C

Chad1212

Moderator
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
20,894
Reputation
33,278
TITUS said:
Never done coke, but got some friends in the local police and they told me the analysis of coke around here says it's like 1% cocaine, the rest who knows.
Also know some people working in night clubs who sold mashed ibuprofen as coke and guys would compliment them on how good it was, you might be one of those guys.
Dont think so,I got all good effects,but it was very mild
 
oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Posts
4,260
Reputation
5,317
Chad1212 said:
Indeed
Probably the worst drug in term of price/reward
Why not buy a 1g of meth,that shit will last you 10 days and you wont sleep for at least a day from a single dose,so you will be high for 10 days straight:feelsez:
I dont becasue meth fuck u up

U will not sleep 2 days and your teeth are fucked
 
oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Posts
4,260
Reputation
5,317
TsarTsar444 said:
Its not overrated bro, its the best drug in the world and here are the huge reasons why:

1. Biggest one, coke is the least neurotoxic euphoric drug we have, its only a reuptake inhibitor, so when it ends you feel completely normal the next day unlike with amphetamine

2. About the price, its expensive because it can only grow in one place in the world. If you are talking about the price in relation to the high then ofcourse its giga overrated, but if the price was the same as amphetamine per gram then it would mog all drugs in existence.
(This is why coke is the drug of the rich, because for them 1 g of coke is like 1g of speed which is incredible)

3. The duration is good, 30 minutes and then you are clear and you can sleep if you time it. Amphetamines always giga ruin sleep
Anyone snorts cocaine here i swear

LEgit 80 percent of people i know do cocaine
 
FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
3,587
Reputation
4,416
Chad1212 said:
I did it a year and something ago....It cost from 70-100$ for a g here....I did 2-3 lines and all I got was extreme hornines and paranoia,it wasnt very pleasurable at all but when I was coming down I was ready to fight someone over a line,quite literally.....
Coke is a show off drug (like a lamborghini without an engine)
While speed is a mogger (honda civic with lamborgini engine)
To be quite honest coke mental high was way more clearer and natural than amphetamine,so thats what I liked the most

TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444
were you drunk when doing it? I love cocaine
 
FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
3,587
Reputation
4,416
oldcell said:
Anyone snorts cocaine here i swear

LEgit 80 percent of people i know do cocaine
yeah i do
 
ropemax

ropemax

Zephir
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
2,585
Reputation
3,261
Chad1212 said:
Why would I larp about coke being shit
The stuff you bought was shit, not coke. If you don't understand the hype then you've yet to taste what real coke offers.
 
cmfanel

cmfanel

Knowledgable
Joined
Dec 4, 2021
Posts
619
Reputation
1,208
it was 100% cut, and probably only 70-80% actual coke. coke hey day was 80s and 90s, that shit was good from what ive heard
 
O

one job away

Zephir
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Posts
7,041
Reputation
8,440
Chad1212 said:
I did it a year and something ago....It cost from 70-100$ for a g here....I did 2-3 lines and all I got was extreme hornines and paranoia,it wasnt very pleasurable at all but when I was coming down I was ready to fight someone over a line,quite literally.....
Coke is a show off drug (like a lamborghini without an engine)
While speed is a mogger (honda civic with lamborgini engine)
To be quite honest coke mental high was way more clearer and natural than amphetamine,so thats what I liked the most

TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444
If you just sit there and expect the drug to do everything it’s just the wrong approach. Just do shit on coke and you will learn to love it. It really makes everything just so much better without you being complete gone and away high as a kite. Like caffeine but much more into the im awesome way. That’s the cool thing. On most heavy drugs you can’t do normal shit anymore cuz they are too strong.

ppl who take it are usually saying it’s underwhelming and overrated and not like in the movies. Yes cuz you’re a fckin couch potetoe doing nothing. Then it literally feels like nothing.

cocaine is just a amazing addition to everything but not a standalone drug. If you ever seen a high energy chad in social settings that’s what coke will make you and no one will think you’re mad high.
 
Last edited:
O

one job away

Zephir
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Posts
7,041
Reputation
8,440
Chad1212 said:
I did it a year and something ago....It cost from 70-100$ for a g here....I did 2-3 lines and all I got was extreme hornines and paranoia,it wasnt very pleasurable at all but when I was coming down I was ready to fight someone over a line,quite literally.....
Coke is a show off drug (like a lamborghini without an engine)
While speed is a mogger (honda civic with lamborgini engine)
To be quite honest coke mental high was way more clearer and natural than amphetamine,so thats what I liked the most

TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444
Also if it was your first time it might was full of speed. Paranoia isn’t usually a cocaine thing, it’s a rather open social drug. Paranoia is usually more from amphetamines.
Did it burn when snorting?
 

Similar threads

FailedNormieManlet
Replies
4
Views
201
kjsbdfiusdf
kjsbdfiusdf
TRUE_CEL
Replies
22
Views
1K
Slasher
Slasher
whiteissuperior
Replies
3
Views
442
Warlow
Warlow
Lasko123
Replies
10
Views
188
resentfulincel
resentfulincel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top