Cocaine is extremly overrated

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
I did it a year and something ago....It cost from 70-100$ for a g here....I did 2-3 lines and all I got was extreme hornines and paranoia,it wasnt very pleasurable at all but when I was coming down I was ready to fight someone over a line,quite literally.....
Coke is a show off drug (like a lamborghini without an engine)
While speed is a mogger (honda civic with lamborgini engine)
To be quite honest coke mental high was way more clearer and natural than amphetamine,so thats what I liked the most

@TsarTsar444

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, RoundHouse, TheMewingBBC and 7 others
what about your virginity

i want to try all drugs

I could talk a novels

Yeah it is overpriced asf

Need to combine with alcohol and one line last 30 min max

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I could talk a novels

Yeah it is overpriced asf

Need to combine with alcohol and one line last 30 min max
Indeed
Probably the worst drug in term of price/reward
Why not buy a 1g of meth,that shit will last you 10 days and you wont sleep for at least a day from a single dose,so you will be high for 10 days straight:feelsez:

Its not overrated bro, its the best drug in the world and here are the huge reasons why:

1. Biggest one, coke is the least neurotoxic euphoric drug we have, its only a reuptake inhibitor, so when it ends you feel completely normal the next day unlike with amphetamine

2. About the price, its expensive because it can only grow in one place in the world. If you are talking about the price in relation to the high then ofcourse its giga overrated, but if the price was the same as amphetamine per gram then it would mog all drugs in existence.
(This is why coke is the drug of the rich, because for them 1 g of coke is like 1g of speed which is incredible)

3. The duration is good, 30 minutes and then you are clear and you can sleep if you time it. Amphetamines always giga ruin sleep

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CupOfCoffee, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Never done coke, but got some friends in the local police and they told me the analysis of coke around here says it's like 1% cocaine, the rest who knows.
Also know some people working in night clubs who sold mashed ibuprofen as coke and guys would compliment them on how good it was, you might be one of those guys.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Chad69
Never done coke, but got some friends in the local police and they told me the analysis of coke around here says it's like 1% cocaine, the rest who knows.
Also know some people working in night clubs who sold mashed ibuprofen as coke and guys would compliment them on how good it was, you might be one of those guys.
Dont think so,I got all good effects,but it was very mild

Indeed
Probably the worst drug in term of price/reward
Why not buy a 1g of meth,that shit will last you 10 days and you wont sleep for at least a day from a single dose,so you will be high for 10 days straight:feelsez:
I dont becasue meth fuck u up

U will not sleep 2 days and your teeth are fucked

Its not overrated bro, its the best drug in the world and here are the huge reasons why:

1. Biggest one, coke is the least neurotoxic euphoric drug we have, its only a reuptake inhibitor, so when it ends you feel completely normal the next day unlike with amphetamine

2. About the price, its expensive because it can only grow in one place in the world. If you are talking about the price in relation to the high then ofcourse its giga overrated, but if the price was the same as amphetamine per gram then it would mog all drugs in existence.
(This is why coke is the drug of the rich, because for them 1 g of coke is like 1g of speed which is incredible)

3. The duration is good, 30 minutes and then you are clear and you can sleep if you time it. Amphetamines always giga ruin sleep
Anyone snorts cocaine here i swear

LEgit 80 percent of people i know do cocaine

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I did it a year and something ago....It cost from 70-100$ for a g here....I did 2-3 lines and all I got was extreme hornines and paranoia,it wasnt very pleasurable at all but when I was coming down I was ready to fight someone over a line,quite literally.....
To be quite honest coke mental high was way more clearer and natural than amphetamine,so thats what I liked the most

@TsarTsar444
were you drunk when doing it? I love cocaine

Why would I larp about coke being shit
The stuff you bought was shit, not coke. If you don't understand the hype then you've yet to taste what real coke offers.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Coke is chad drug
Speed is incel drug
Weed is normie drug
Meth is LTN drug
Lean is chadlite drug

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and TsarTsar444
it was 100% cut, and probably only 70-80% actual coke. coke hey day was 80s and 90s, that shit was good from what ive heard

@TsarTsar444
If you just sit there and expect the drug to do everything it’s just the wrong approach. Just do shit on coke and you will learn to love it. It really makes everything just so much better without you being complete gone and away high as a kite. Like caffeine but much more into the im awesome way. That’s the cool thing. On most heavy drugs you can’t do normal shit anymore cuz they are too strong.

ppl who take it are usually saying it’s underwhelming and overrated and not like in the movies. Yes cuz you’re a fckin couch potetoe doing nothing. Then it literally feels like nothing.

cocaine is just a amazing addition to everything but not a standalone drug. If you ever seen a high energy chad in social settings that’s what coke will make you and no one will think you’re mad high.

Last edited:

@TsarTsar444
Also if it was your first time it might was full of speed. Paranoia isn’t usually a cocaine thing, it’s a rather open social drug. Paranoia is usually more from amphetamines.
Did it burn when snorting?