Cocaine is the most disgusting substance in existence

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Just the smell of it makes me sick with nausea, headaches and trouble breathing. Idk if I'm allergic to it or the cutting agents, but that's how bad I react to that crap. My roommate is only 18 yo, black and used to smoke weed and drink lean all day (he's a wannabe rapper with terrible taste in music, severe mood swings and filthy af), but he cut down on weed and lean a lot in early December '21 and replaced them with cocaine, although he told me he doesn't like it when I moved in. He's been bingeing on coke with his girlfriend, who lives with him for free, despite not being an official tenant (she's basically an illegal occupant), ever since and every time they do coke I feel sick. Not only that but you can literally watch how people become giant assholes on coke. Every bad personality trait they might have becomes amplified tenfold and every good one seems to disappear completely.

The vast majority of people I've met during the pandemic were or became heavy cocaine users. Idk what they put in it that gets virtually everyone hooked but it has gotten out of control big time. I don't see a covid pandemic, but there's definitely a cocaine pandemic. Perhaps it's the latter the government is trying to cover up (or reinforce) with the whole covid thing? Who knows, maybe some big names are in business with the drug cartels and are trying to ramp up distribution and consumption through this plandemic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, chaddyboi66, amorfati and 12 others
You should try some

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and FailedNormieManlet
I was gonna try some no idea what it does tbh.

I can relate with people becoming assholes on coke.

But coke itself is very easy to snort and doesn't taste or smell bad at all. It must be a personal problem for you.

Ketamine on the other hand, is disgusting to snort and tastes like shit.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, FailedNormieManlet and Myth
You should try some
I'd probably suffocate. It's the only thing I react to, like severe hay fever kind of bad. My body rejects that stuff even from 10 feet away, which is probably a good thing, but it gets annoying when you have to live with cokeheads

It must be a personal problem for you.
Yeah, I've never met anyone who's allergic or hypersensitive to it, but I've only had this problem since I got botulism. Never had issues with coke dust or passive exposure in general before. It's gotten slightly better though. A few months back, I'd feel like choking when someone in the same room took a bump; now it makes it harder to breathe but not nearly as bad. I think it has actually something to do with my botox poisoning condition, which has gotten better at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Idk what you're laughing at. You may not be able to relate, but this is a real problem for me and society too (which I couldn't care less about tho tbh)

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Idk what you're laughing at. You may not be able to relate, but this is a real problem for me and society too (which I couldn't care less about tho tbh)
:soy::soy::soy:

Just the smell of it makes me sick with nausea, headaches and trouble breathing. Idk if I'm allergic to it or the cutting agents, but that's how bad I react to that crap. My roommate is only 18 yo, black and used to smoke weed and drink lean all day (he's a wannabe rapper with terrible taste in music, severe mood swings and filthy af), but he cut down on weed and lean a lot in early December '21 and replaced them with cocaine, although he told me he doesn't like it when I moved in. He's been bingeing on coke with his girlfriend, who lives with him for free, despite not being an official tenant (she's basically an illegal occupant), ever since and every time they do coke I feel sick. Not only that but you can literally watch how people become giant assholes on coke. Every bad personality trait they might have becomes amplified tenfold and every good one seems to disappear completely.

The vast majority of people I've met during the pandemic were or became heavy cocaine users. Idk what they put in it that gets virtually everyone hooked but it has gotten out of control big time. I don't see a covid pandemic, but there's definitely a cocaine pandemic. Perhaps it's the latter the government is trying to cover up (or reinforce) with the whole covid thing? Who knows, maybe some big names are in business with the drug cartels and are trying to ramp up distribution and consumption through this plandemic
cocaine is great dude, you need to be drunk to really enjoy it though. I do agree you become a bit of an asshole on it, but most people who are sort of experienced with it can control the assholeness. It makes me super assertive and aggressive normally and self centred tho lol

coke is the worst drug, and most coke these days is so cut up and stepped on its barely cocaine

5 minute high, 24 hours of fiending for another line. seemsgoodman

never ever ever do coke, cokeheads are the most annoying drug addicts by far, worse than alcoholics worse than potheads and worse than dopeheads.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, Bewusst and FailedNormieManlet
coke is the worst drug, and most coke these days is so cut up and stepped on its barely cocaine

never ever ever do coke, cokeheads are the most annoying drug addicts by far, worse than alcoholics worse than potheads and worse than dopeheads.
what coke have you been snorting?

When I do coke (note I am super sensitive to drugs tho) a line lasts me 30 mins to an hour. Once I'm done with the baggy, I never fiend for more. Eventually coke gets tiring and I want to curl up in my bed and smoke a joint

cocaine is great dude, you need to be drunk to really enjoy it though. I do agree you become a bit of an asshole on it, but most people who are sort of experienced with it can control the assholeness. It makes me super assertive and aggressive normally and self centred tho lol
Good for you (or not) but I'm allergic or at least hypersensitive to it, so I won't touch that stuff. I've unknowingly taken a puff of a crack cigarette once, but that was before I got iatrogenic botulism and it was quite stimulating (not necessarily in a good way), but from what I've seen, cocaine is far worse than alcohol, speed, weed, ecstasy, LSD and even heroin in how it affects people's behavior

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Amen! Couldn't agree more

Good for you (or not) but I'm allergic or at least hypersensitive to it, so I won't touch that stuff. I've unknowingly taken a puff of a crack cigarette once, but that was before I got iatrogenic botulism and it was quite stimulating (not necessarily in a good way), but from what I've seen, cocaine is far worse than alcohol, speed, weed, ecstasy, LSD and even heroin in how it affects people's behavior
I've done most substances, cocaine is nowhere near as bad as speed. Speed is awful. The reason why coke is so bad is because most users are fucking retarded when it comes to it's use.

I've done most substances, cocaine is nowhere near as bad as speed. Speed is awful. The reason why coke is so bad is because most users are fucking retarded when it comes to it's use.
Maybe. I've met quite a few speed users and far more coke addicts and the coke users pretty much always displayed much more antisocial and psycho behavior than those who've taken speed. I've also rarely met people who had their coke consumption under control or "occasional users", as opposed to speed

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
nigga you sound like the typical german cuck

have you read the shit you write?

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
nigga you sound like the typical german cuck

have you read the shit you write?
What's your problem? Unlike the vast majority of this forum's userbase, my posts are actually authentic and substantiated, unless I'm shitposting

• +1
What's your problem? Unlike the vast majority of this forum's userbase, my posts are actually authentic and substantiated, unless I'm shitposting
Why don't you move out? Then report him to fuck him over or send over the cops and say hes a drug dealer or something

Why don't you tell him he's a coked-up subhuman?

Why shitpost here instead?

Just the smell of it makes me sick
cocaine literally almost smells like powdered sugar when its my nose tf did you take ??

• +1
Why don't you move out? Then report him to fuck him over or send over the cops and say hes a drug dealer or something

Why don't you tell him he's a coked-up subhuman?

Why shitpost here instead?
If you'd read more of my posts, you'd know I've moved countless of times over the last six years. It's never changed anything for the better. Report him? Won't change anything. The whole legal system is flawed and can't keep up with the amount of crime in my area. State the obvious to his face? Don't you think he knows he has issues? He moved out from his parents' and has been at assisted living facilities and NEET for years for a reason. I'm not his dad, nor can I change him or anyone else. If you don't like my threads, just put me on ignore

• +1
I tried some but since i am a angelmaxxed 0 dark triad trait faggot it just made me happy and friendly and talkative and generous. same as mdma pmuch for me. but i literally score close to 0 on dark triad trait test.

• Love it
Reactions: Hueless
mdma unleashed autism though, even though im not really autistic, cocaine i was more in control but still made dumb decisions that i regretted day later. it wasn't too bad comedown wise though. i was back to normal in like 12 hours

cocaine literally almost smells like powdered sugar when its my nose tf did you take ??
That's because your "cocaine" has been cut with sugar, which was a common practice until they started using cheap local anesthetics of the caine family to scam customers into thinking they're buying high quality coke, while reducing the actual cocaine content

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and FailedNormieManlet
overall it was pretty fun, i wouldnt do it more than once or twice a year though

That's what they all say
ok but last time i did it was august 2021, before that was august 2020, before that was like 2 years prior

ok but last time i did it was august 2021, before that was august 2020, before that was like 2 years prior
you dont get addicted to shit if u arent a total retard i swear
You're a special snowflake then, I guess (or had shitty or fake coke). Most people I met got addicted in the wink of an eye

That's because your "cocaine" has been cut with sugar, which was a common practice until they started using cheap local anesthetics of the caine family to scam customers into thinking they're buying high quality coke, while reducing the actual cocaine content
damn but shit was still good tho ngl but its too expensive otherwise I would be addicted

I like doing coke :Comfy:

Cocaine is great because it isn't neurotoxic like all other drugs are

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bewusst