• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, toolateforme, Dogs and 2 others
can u fight tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, shimada and Deleted member 2581
thats cocainecowboi?

I don't think he's on roids. He's says he's not. Doesn't seem like he'd be the type of guy to be a fake natty either. Could be wrong. But all the times we talked in PM he always said he's training natty and is careful with things because he wants his pseudo-gyno to go away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2621 and SikKunt
the sentencing format you gois use can be really fucking confusing

My name Is kinko. Kinko Kinko Kunko

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1862
BBC lips sucker

@cocainecowboy

That jaw though

Cringe anyone here and in real life knows you are compensating for your short height, just like when manlets ride higher 4x4 or pickup trucks. When I see a muscular manlet I just fell bad for him and is cringe

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and toolateforme
u look good bro

Kinko the king

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Dude trust me. I started getting more girls after I started investing in my face than my body.
I don t care of girls now,i ve a lot of them. I want dominate in the street and club.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1551, Rasputin and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I wish I was looking like kinko.

What's your cycle

A dude who's 1000% on roids with shit genetics calling out a natty dude. Please cease your faggotry you're on 300 test e and 400 deca

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Stop lying dude you know you inject that shit right up your ass every week
should hop on, youd be a monster

OFC once 26+ yrs old
Lol you believe him ? He's already on roids but his genetics are shit he said he's 1.82 90kgs and he looks 10-12% bf he's 10000% on roids but he has dog shit genetics
I wish I was looking like kinko.
Inject steroids and lift and in 4 months you'll look something like that

Stop lying dude you know you inject that shit right up your ass every week

Lol you believe him ? He's already on roids but his genetics are shit he said he's 1.82 90kgs and he looks 10-12% bf he's 10000% on roids but he has dog shit genetics

his delt looks a little too big, but hes obviously pumped and pushing it out with his lat. also its impossible to tell how big someone is in a picture unless theyre standing next to someone who is KNOWN to be big

right now id say 55-60% chance hes on steroids

his delt looks a little too big, but hes obviously pumped and pushing it out with his lat. also its impossible to tell how big someone is in a picture unless theyre standing next to someone who is KNOWN to be big

As someone who used steroids before lemme tell you this:100% on roids but he has shit shoulder genetics

A dude who's 1000% on roids with shit genetics calling out a natty dude. Please cease your faggotry you're on 300 test e and 400 deca
Never touch any roids,this isn t a quality of food,noob

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
As someone who used steroids before lemme tell you this:100% on roids but he has shit shoulder genetics

ive used too, they bloat the fuck outta the face which is why im not going back on lol.

its kinda hard to tell with him, which is actually really bad if he is actually using. hope hes natty lol

I don t care of girls now,i ve a lot of them. I want dominate in the street and club.
You're a little short at 1.82 to dominate in the club and in the street as you call it lol

should hop on, youd be a monster

OFC once 26+ yrs old
I don t want aged prematurely,losing my face,get bald. Im i God right now. I don t want to regret to a monster

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Never touch any roids,this isn t a quality of food,noob
Hhhhh you know you inject test and deca why you lying ? Your stats 1.82m
ive used too, they bloat the fuck outta the face which is why im not going back on lol.

its kinda hard to tell with him, which is actually really bad if he is actually using. hope hes natty lol
He isn't lol

I don t want aged prematurely,losing my face,get bald. Im i God right now. I don t want to regret to a monster
<200mg test a week will not age you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
KINKO KINKO KUNKKOOOO

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Lol why do you keep lying ? What would you gain by lying to a bunch of strangers on a forum ?

No pump Bro,sorry,

hes a little underweight for steroid use though. :feelsrope:
You'd be surprised by the amount of dudes who use and don't look huge he's on high trt so ofc he doesn't look huge and still has his hair i am considering going on trt tbh going to get a bloodwork and see my test levels