Cocainecowboy roider,mog this arm

post a picture with a pump then, youll look even better so not doing this would make no sense.
I have no pump Pics bro

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
post a picture with a pump then, youll look even better so not doing this would make no sense.
Lol he's pumped af in that pic

He is on something like that my guess is 200 mgs of test cyp a week

i still dont think its that obivous, its super easy to find out though if he posted pics going back in 6 month increments for the last 3 years

I have no pump Pics bro
Liar hhhh that's cause that pic was you pumped af and i don't believe your stats i think you weigh less than 90 kgs and you're shorter than 1.82 you lie about everything

i still dont think its that obivous, its super easy to find out though if he posted pics going back in 6 month increments for the last 3 years
But he won't lol cause he's on something

Never touch any roids,this isn t a quality of food,noob
your physique is achievable natty but based on the fact that you have a cunt face and your gay posting also way too much ab and gyno tier chest insertions you look like a textbook guy that will take the easy route.

• +1
Reactions: Over and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
your physique is achievable natty but based on the fact that you have a cunt face and your gay posting also way too much ab and gyno tier chest insertions you look like a textbook guy that will take the easy route.
Gyno? Where do u see gyno in my chest lol

But he won't lol cause he's on something

his traps look kinda of small tbh

img_20190717_192935-01-jpeg.148800

Hard cope my guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
U mad? I can do same pic right now.
Do 50 pushups and post a pic lol i am surprised you even know how to use a needle and inject yourself properly i am sure someone else gives you your t shots because it's impossible for you to do it yourself with your iq

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Do 50 pushups and post a pic lol i am surprised you even know how to use a needle and inject yourself properly i am sure someone else gives you your t shots because it's impossible for you to do it yourself with your iq
With 50 pushup i can double up Ur roider body

I don t Need pushup before my Pics,never do It,tomorrow i go to workout chest in gym
Show us pics of you a year ago to prove you're natty

Roids don't always mean big traps genetics play a big role in that

it doesnt, but it also helps to have a shorter neck, also means your frame will be bigger overall

kinda like mine

duVAHeV.jpg

That's me at a weight I will never touch ever again. Prob heavier than just about everyone here except the obese (londonville etc)

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Kook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Ekeoma_The_BBC, SikKunt and 4 others

U can see my progress in this channel

How many inches/cm in biceps and chest now? How long did it take to reach it?

Now 44cm, 3-4 years,don t remember

Why i say "godo" in a video called "Is dead my dog" 2 years ago
Fuck that's a lot. How long would it take to go from 27cm ( :lul:) to 35-37cm biceps with newbie gains and fully natural?

it doesnt, but it also helps to have a shorter neck, also means your frame will be bigger overall

kinda like mine

duVAHeV.jpg

That's me at a weight I will never touch ever again. Prob heavier than just about everyone here except the obese (londonville etc)
I am going on trt tbh i don't want kids and i don't want to be on/off and lose muscle

Fuck that's a lot. How long would it take to go from 27cm ( :lul:) to 35-37cm biceps with newbie gains and fully natural?
I do It to 17-19 yo not seriously workout,later stop for 2 years and later again i start gym seriously with diet and God mode.

I do It to 17-19 yo not seriously workout,later stop for 2 years and later again i start gym seriously with diet and God mode.
Does time to reach the goal mostly depend on genetics? Like some people can build muscle much faster right? I want to have semi-twink body with 10-12% BF, 35cm biceps would be my aim and 97cm chest, currently I have 27cm biceps and 92cm chest - I'm S size. How was your newbie gains?

Does time to reach the goal mostly depend on genetics? Like some people can build muscle much faster right? I want to have semi-twink body with 10-12% BF, 35cm biceps would be my aim and 97cm chest, currently I have 27cm biceps and 92cm chest - I'm S size. How was your newbie gains?
if you start giving us seriously without ever having a buffer and with 6 exercises for each muscle group, up to the dizziness of the head, hypoxia and nausea with every workout and you associate us with a good diet you can't not grow as a god. U can reach Ur objective in 3-4 month if u ll do right

• +1
U can reach Ur objective in 3-4 month if u ll do right
Damn that's what I needed to hear. I will work hard and claim my dream body :feelsahh: :feelsohh:

Damn that's what I needed to hear. I will work hard and claim my dream body :feelsahh: :feelsohh:
3-4 month to reach 35cm arms and 97cm chest,but quality Need years

• +1