@cocainecowboy , what u gonna do about 6ft5manlet

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Bhai, he amogged u on the set, now your value has been lowered and u need to do something bre, do a shit test on him and hold the frame or its over for your SMV. @cocainecowboy @6ft5manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Feanor and Deleted member 3962
He aint gonne do shit. He is a faggot and a pussy. I spit on him
8DE36CD5 87E8 44AA 8F60 5811EC83766B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 2012, Zygos4Life and 4 others
Bhai, he amogged u on the set, now your value has been lowered and u need to do something bre, do a shit test on him and hold the frame or its over for your SMV. @cocainecowboy @6ft5manlet
Fuck I missed this thread

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
as long as I keep seeing people making threads about me, quoting etc. I win no matter what. he's just another one of my admirers

they call it "rent free" around here i think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2854 and 3 others
as long as I keep seeing people making threads about me, quoting etc. I win no matter what. he's just another one of my admirers

they call it "rent free" around here i think
85B2D512 AF24 482D B9B6 8BB7EF3A7DAE

Caging hard as never at this gigacoper's turboeffeminate response

You dont win shit. Nobody remembers you nor cares about you. Whenever they quote you is to make fun of you. Never forget this.

You're an insect I can stomp on when I please, gayboy.
B0AA8D53 3F08 4F40 8AF2 3E6C2EE9BB78

I wiped what was left of you from the sole of my shoe, faggot.

I toy you the same way I do with bitches. That's what you are to me. A little slut I abuse for fun.

E432BAFE 7F32 4292 90F9 C29AFFA93C56

Know your place.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3123 and 6 others
View attachment 215875View attachment 215875View attachment 215875
Caging hard as never at this gigacoper's turboeffeminate response

You dont win shit. Nobody remembers you nor cares about you. Whenever they quote you is to make fun of you. Never forget this.

You're an insect I can stomp on when I please, gayboy.
View attachment 215876
I wiped what was left of you from the sole of my shoes, faggot.

I toy you the same way I do with bitches. That's what you are to me. A little slut I abuse for fun.

View attachment 215880

Know your place.
i love how you dedicate your time to these thinking it achieves anything. the fact you keep making threads and responses me like a rabid dog clearly indicates you're affectionate for me. i live in the entire forum's head, including yours :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3962
i love how you dedicate your time to these thinking it achieves anything. the fact you keep making threads and responses me like a rabid dog clearly indicates you're affectionate for me. i live in the entire forum's head, including yours :forcedsmile:
Didnt read a letter, you mongrel. All I saw was that gay ass emoji
D91BD1AC CEFC 49E4 8BE0 0EF244D55514

Keep coming back to your master and abuser, you stockholm-syndromed bully victim

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poloralf, Deleted member 2012, Zygos4Life and 6 others
CAN SOMEONE LINK ME TO THE ORIGINAL DRAMA ITS NOT OFTEN WHEN TWO CHADS GO AT EACH OTHER

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

absolutely insane

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
CAN SOMEONE LINK ME TO THE ORIGINAL DRAMA ITS NOT OFTEN WHEN TWO CHADS GO AT EACH OTHER

Here I bullied him while he cried like a bitch in front of the whole forum. 200+ replies, all are bullying towards him from me and other users.
Ludicrous

One of them asked for lifting routine, the other one to get his cock rated, and the other one was sucking your dick for attention. Keep believing you're important. Dont you see they actually believe you're a total faggot?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3962
Has manlet confirmed that's him?

How do you guys know he isn't @Aesthetic's alt

Has manlet confirmed that's him?

How do you guys know he isn't @Aesthetic's alt
Many users have already seen my face in selfies, but only those I trust. I'd link you to some faggot's thread that accused me of being fake a while ago that got roasted hard af by those that know me, but I cant find it.

This faggot would be mogged hard af by me, even though he claims the opposite.

You've already doxed yourself and your friends. Why not just confirm it with a piece of paper with your name?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
One of them asked for lifting routine, the other one to get his cock rated, and the other one was sucking your dick for attention. Keep believing you're important. Dont you see they actually believe you're a total faggot?
nah dude they actually keep making threads about me all the time. all you gotta do is search my name then scroll endlessly

if you weren't sub 3 digit IQ you would've already understood I don't give a rats ass about what people think of me, otherwise I wouldn't have been acting like the way I am from day 1 on. All I care about is attention. Attention = good, no attention = bad. All my posts are garnered in a way I get more attention. Positive attention > Negative Attention > No attention. I'm obviously here for entertainment and to fulfill my narcy tendencies, of which you're helping me doing so.

You've already doxed yourself and your friends. Why not just confirm it with a piece of paper with your name?
You don't know who we are, you can't get us doxxed. My irl name is Hans Martin. I can give you more info about myself, faggot. But I don't want any cuck here to have a foreground picture of my face. I dont know what you can do with it.

nah dude they actually keep making threads about me all the time. all you gotta do is search my name then scroll endlessly

if you weren't sub 3 digit IQ you would've already understood I don't give a rats ass about what people think of me, otherwise I wouldn't have been acting like the way I am from day 1 on. All I care about is attention. Attention = good, no attention = bad. All my posts are garnered in a way I get more attention. Positive attention > Negative Attention > No attention. I'm obviously here for entertainment and to fulfill my narcy tendencies, of which you're helping me doing so.
NGL I believe cocainecowboy rating because that is the way girls rate you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

I didnt read a single pixel, again. Keep dedicating college level handcrafted essays to me, dog. That shows how hard you've submitted to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2486
You don't know who we are, you can't get us doxxed. My irl name is Hans Martin. I can give you more info about myself, faggot. But I don't want any cuck here to have a foreground picture of my face. I dont know what you can do with it.
Snap a quick pic of you and write your username on a piece of paper

Lol that's something Trump would say

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 502
Snap a quick pic of you and write your username on a piece of paper

Lol that's something Trump would say
You wont lure me into doing something I dont want to do. You're clearly going to do bad-intentioned things with it. I'm not stupid, mongrel bitch.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
You wont lure me into doing something I dont want to do. You're clearly going to do bad-intentioned things with it. I'm not stupid, mongrel bitch.
So you'd expose yourself and your friends on an incel forum

But you can't take a pic with '6ft5manlet' on a piece of paper

Screams larp to me

• +1
So you'd expose yourself and your friends on an incel forum

But you can't take a pic with '6ft5manlet' on a piece of paper

Screams larp to me
Only "friend" there is the brunette girl. The others are irrelevant. Also as I told you before, I already showed myself with close-up pictures to those I felt like doing so.

Only "friend" there is the brunette girl. The others are irrelevant. Also as I told you before, I already showed myself with close-up pictures to those I felt like doing so.
She is hot as fuck would never date me tho:(

Idc who and what you showed to other people

Why don't you prove it to everyone once and for all and do something that literally takes 10 seconds

• +1
Idc who and what you showed to other people

Why don't you prove it to everyone once and for all and do something that literally takes 10 seconds
Nuh-huh. Forget it. I wont risk ending up full of memes like Titbot and many others did.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3583
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Nuh-huh. Forget it. I wont risk ending up full of memes like Titbot and many others did.
Lol larp exposed

What memes? if you're good looking then it won't matter, you can fraud the pic however you want

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 1464
Kinda high inhib bro ngl
You blurred your face in pictures anyway so u cant call me out for being high inhib bro

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3583
  • +1
Wdym? @6ft5manlet will put in a good word for you. She will think very highly of you
That nigga hates me already. I dont care after seeing my face she will like eww no hes curry wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3583
Lol larp exposed

What memes? if you're good looking then it won't matter, you can fraud the pic however you want
Lmfao at this pathetic little manipulative twink

Youre trying to make me feel needy of showing myself in a selfie to "prove" that I am who I am.

I already tell you that users such as @schizocel and @Dark Badboy have seen my face in selfies, among others.

The difference is you will use them to meme me. Im not retarded son

Youre trying to make me feel needy of showing myself in a selfie to "prove" that I am who I am.

I already tell you that users such as @schizocel and @Dark Badboy have seen my face in selfies, among others.

Show me i wont meme u
Show me i wont meme u
Im too lazy to even type out “you” so i definitely wont spend time making memes with ur pics

• +1

Explain to me you 2 digit IQ hurensohn why I would want to meme you when you've already posted your pics?

So what if you posted selfies, you still didn't prove to them that was you

Another day another larp

• +1
@cocainecowboy ITS OVER FOR YOU BOYO
giphy.gif

DOESNT MATTEER WHAT YOU WILL SAY, 6FT5 MANLET MOGGED YOU LIKE I MOGGED @Playboypuertorican. THIS IS HOW YOU LURK LOOKSMAX, WITH YOUR PREY EYES BEING SCARED OF US.
giphy.gif

@6ft5manlet WILL CATCH YOU LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES TO HIS PREY
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 3962
imagine being me. an entire forum crying for me non-stop :lul:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Ritalincel and Deleted member 3962
giphy.gif

• +1