• 1578185795272.png
    1578185795272.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and Cody
@cocainecowboy He won this.

Nice deflection but it's not going to pass

Post your username and your face
I already proved myself, cuck. Just not with you.

Fucking lol at this gullible forum

I could have larped as opry if he wasn't known and none of you would have questioned it

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
203592 80a052224edf9c47632f221c20e0ede5

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Cody
Ritalincel seems to enjoy himself in forum drama

Posts much more actively in these threads

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Ritalincel and EthnicelAscension
Lmfao at this pathetic little manipulative twink

Youre trying to make me feel needy of showing myself in a selfie to "prove" that I am who I am.

I already tell you that users such as @schizocel and @Dark Badboy have seen my face in selfies, among others.

The difference is you will use them to meme me. Im not retarded son
He PMed me his face on occasion confirming this, but he doesn't want to show it due to exposure and becoming a meme

I respect this decision. Titbot and DarknLost were turned into memes and Titbot's face appears on Google when you search for the term

He PMed me his face on occasion confirming this, but he doesn't want to show it due to exposure and becoming a meme

I respect this decision. Titbot and DarknLost were turned into memes and Titbot's face appears on Google when you search for the term
@Cody here you've got an example, queerfag. I wont show u shit

@Cody here you've got an example, queerfag. I wont show u shit
Get this in your thick skull

i do not care how many people you've pmed your "selfie"

Post half your face, squintmax, post in bad lighting, jut... Do whatever you want to fraud so you can't be memed (whatever that means)

as long as I can clearly see a piece of paper with your name you will prove your legacy once and for all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
@cocainecowboy He won this.

Not really lol he got fucking destroyed the 6 foot manlet guy can really play the undisputed role tbqh

imagine being me. an entire forum crying for me non-stop :lul:
Please take your head out of your ass

You have the 10th most posts on the forum

Of fucking course people are going to make threads about you, people make threads about the most active users all the time, it doesn't make you special in the slightest

You're literally turning into @Pietrosiek or @Titbot , just one of many users that get constantly clowned on, but the difference is that they don't relish in getting raped like you do or try to spin it as a positive thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583

Of fucking course people are going to make threads about you, people make threads about the most active users all the time, it doesn't make you special in the slightest

You're literally turning into @Pietrosiek or @Titbot , just one of many users that get constantly clowned on, but the difference is that they don't relish in getting raped like you do or try to spin it as a positive thing
You have to reply to this one @cocainecowboy

KEEP CRYING FOR GIGACHAD T-PIETROSIEK
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

it’s lonely at the top ‼️🗣💯

nah, nobody gets the type of attention i get on the forum. the comparison you mentioned is not even valid cuz their input to the forum is completely different to mine, they share selfies, make autistic threads every single day etc. I rarely make threads and never post pictures and still get more attention, ppl crying for me etc

also i didnt get "raped" cuz i wasnt playing to begin with. see here

but keep talking about me in bold font jfl

nah, nobody gets the type of attention i get on the forum. the comparison you mentioned is not even valid cuz their input to the forum is completely different to mine, they share selfies, make autistic threads every single day etc. I rarely make threads and never post pictures and still get more attention, ppl crying for me etc
Cope. What matters is that you're still as visible as they are, even more so because you're always purposely inflammatory. I don't know why you're bragging about being an attention-seeker on an incel forum like it's some kind of badge of honor. Again, you're a discount blackpill scholar/crisick.
also i didnt get "raped" cuz i wasnt playing to begin with. see here
More cope. You kept replying to @6ft5manlet 's original thread while simultaneously trying to save face by saying you're above the drama. Astounding cognitive dissonance. This drama clearly hurts you otherwise you'd rightfully ignore it.
but keep talking about me in bold font jfl
You got it chief

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Cope. What matters is that you're still as visible as they are, even more so because you're always purposely inflammatory. I don't know why you're bragging about being an attention-seeker on an incel forum like it's some kind of badge of honor. Again, you're a discount blackpill scholar/crisick.

More cope. You kept replying to @6ft5manlet 's original thread while simultaneously trying to save face by saying you're above the drama. Astounding cognitive dissonance. This drama clearly hurts you otherwise you'd rightfully ignore it.

You got it chief
@cocainecowboy looking at this thread
giphy.gif

what drama lol? there is 0 substance to it or subject. what was the subject he was "calling me out on"? i'm obviously not going to share pictures because of some dog is barking for me. and if he is who he claims to be then he's actually autistic for sharing those pictures in those manner. either way I don't win or lose anything. I don't know why you think "it hurts me" as the way I was talking on that thread is the same way I talk everywhere else. This is not the first time I see the forum "turn on me" (see londonville related threads). I already know most people dont like me and I don't care to be liked therefore I have nothing to lose or be hurt about.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

Keep crying for me, i maybe a meme but after my surgery I will mog you to the dirt

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
nice meme thx bro

Keep crying for me, i maybe a meme but after my surgery I will mog you to the dirt
YOU ARE DEAD I KILL YOU. YOU DONT REMEMBER?

good times

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
cocainesoyboy