COCEANCIG BEFORE AFTER PICS (Q&A INCLUDED)

NewJawSzn

NewJawSzn

Terajaw or eternal testicular torture
BEFORE + AFTER:

E8A9AC79 BAF7 4848 B19B 7E2E734A743D
FFFBC695 537A 45FE A49E 186A42D85361

QUESTIONS (TABLE OF CONTENTS)

Scroll to relevant question you want answered if you’re too bored to read it all <3

Coceancig Questions:

1. Is Coceancig a ‘dogmaxxer?’
2. Is Coceancig a sociopath?
3. What was the diagnostic process (scans)?
4. What were the movements?
5. Cost (is he a salesman)?
6. Wait time?
7. Should you go to him?
8. What is recovery like?
9. Is Paul blackpilled?
10. What about Vegeta Ultra Ego Super Bimax? Why didn’t you get that (IMDO)?
11. Why does he not do PEEK implants simultaneously?

BigJawSzn Questions:

1. How did I found out about looksmax?
2. Why did I look for jaw surgery?
3. Do I get bitches?
4. Am I blackpilled?
5. Social gains?
6. Plans for future? Other looksmaxxes?
7. Age and height?
8. Why no frontal pics?
9. Motive behind making this post?

(Editing with more questions and answers upon request, only the best ones though)

COCEANCIG QUESTIONS!!!

Answer: It’s complicated. Paul gives a massive fuck about aesthetics and how you will look after surgery. He does do CCW etc but only if he finds it appropriate. However he is a ‘primarily functional’ surgeon who in the past has done huge movements that will inevitably leave the cheekbones behind. His biggest ever movement was 36MM mandible!!!! In the vast, vast majority of cases though, no he is not a dogmaxxer in my opinion. I have seen hundreds of his cases that look natural and normal. I also think his line is not too aggressive. I had a consult with Ramieri literally yesterday to ask about my deviated septum (rhino w/ Marianetti) and during the appointment he complimented my results so that’s that I guess lmao. Will likely get PEEK Infra-Malar implants with Paul next year for full facial harmony though.

2. Is Paul a sociopath?

Answer: No. Paul is an eccentric guy who is very ‘certain’ and possibly egotistical about his way of doing things but this does not mean he lacks compassion. My brother recently committed suicide and I cried in his office because it was so soon after and I saw his kids on the wall just after I had been looking at childhood pics of myself and my brother. It was only like 2 weeks since he passed. Paul cried himself because he already knew about it and gave me condolences. If he was a sociopath that shit would’ve been awkward ngl. Although I’ve seen a clip of Paul laughing at some patient that is recessed by a giant amount like 30mm, now that I know him well he was likely thinking ‘fuck this is gonna be a mission to solve.’ And not, ‘lmao pathetic incel’ or something mean.

3. What was the diagnostic process?

Answer: All done in house with Profilo. CBCT and intraoral scans. He then gets a full 3D animation of your face and shows you both what your problem is and what he shall do to fix it over a 2ish hour Zoom call. Contrary to @valhalar belief, Paul DOES show soft tissue projection, at least he does now. I was diagnosed with assymetrical chin and maxilla and mild/moderate recession, as well as class III malocclusion. I was also diagnosed with a deviated septum/nose and a breakage from age 4, which is being treated by Tito Marianetti.

4. What were the movements and orthodontics?

Answer: 8mm maxilla. 9mm mandible. Rotations for symmetry but no significant CCW. Subspinal advancement. Minimal modified genioplasty (geniopaully) for symmetry. Simultaneous palate expansion. Surgery first approach so no orthodontics as I was a minimal class 3. I was very concerned about unaesthetic nasolabial changes (‘chimping’) so I ask Paul initially to give me CCW, he shows me that it was inappropriate because it would give me short face syndrome and make my smile look terrible. I then agreed and asked him to cut under the anterior nasal spine to minimise change and he obliged. He DEFINITELY takes patient opinion and concern into account when planning though he stresses that there is a lot that goes into his process and may battle you a tiny bit about why you want things your way. He’s great.

5. Cost (Is he a salesman?)

Answer: $38k AUD (23.8k USD as of today). He is not as much of a salesman as people may say. His surgeons fees are definitely high but it’s deserved imo he is the best in the country (Australia). He does not overcharge foreigners due to prejudice/xenophobia/racism, the truth is that he uses some of the most expensive plates on the planet, custom Johnson&Johnson plates worth roughly $100k AUD. These are fully coverable under domestic insurance which he recommends everyone to get, however if you are an international who’s insurance isn’t valid here then I’m sorry. For sure some NZ forum users could go to Paul though idk about USA, Europe, India, Asia etc etc.

6. Wait time?

Answer: Depends, only about 2-3 months. I had to wait much longer though because it took a year for my private health to kick in.

7. Should you go to him?

Answer: Given the custom plates can be covered by your insurance, then I would recommend him. Check if your private health is valid in AUS. He is great if you require a big movement. If you are Aussie/NZ it’s a no brainer imo. I can’t say that he is necessarily better than other names listed on this forum, although if I didn’t see Paul I just would’ve gone to Ramieri instead.

8. What is recovery like? Swelling? How long has it been?

Answer: I had surgery August 1st so roughly 2 and 1/2 months ago. Recovery was hard as fuck initially due to palate expansion and difficulty swallowing, but that probably lasted about a week. I would try to swallow and food would legit come down my nose so I had to use a tool to spray liquid food down my throat. My jaw barely had any pain though. It could just be my idiocy that led to that situation lmao because I didn’t see any other patients struggle. Swelling has almost entirely gone down, but it will still take months for the residual amount to fully go down.

9. Is Paul blackpilled?

Answer: It’s interesting. When he heard some of my many concerns at one point he said “have you swallowed a black pill??🤨 I basically just hid my laughter lmao. I denied that I am which is somewhat true (explained later). He then said many cosmetic surgeons are predatory and that seeking perfection is essentially indicative of a mental illness which is a half-truth imo. Whilst he understands the psycho-social effects of your looks, I highly doubt he himself would ever claim that he is blackpilled.

Answer: Because I wasn’t that recessed. I’ll say two things though. IMDO is largely reserved for children, and IMDO + Bimax is barely ever done on adults for multiple reasons. The distraction process takes a massive amount of time. Many, many people aren’t recessed enough to warrant it. It is only done on adults who are extremely recessed and really need it. The other thing I will say is that the obsession over this procedure needs to stop because there is a giant chance you don’t need it and won’t get it. It isn’t necessarily optimal for aesthetics because it implies a crazy big movement and it is indicative of the age old myth that exaggerating an attractive feature (Eg Jawline) can instantly make you a ‘Chad’ when in reality it will just upset facial harmony.

11. Why doesn’t he do PEEK implants simultaneously?

Answer: His custom plates are required to stay on your face for six months for bone healing after which he removes them. He requires you to wait an additional six months, probably due to anaesthesia but that’s speculation. The second 6 month waiting period could potentially be excessive but I can tolerate it. After that will probably get PEEK ramus, paranasal and infra-malar (cheekbone) implants. I shall see.

BIGJAWSZN QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. How did I find out about looksmax?

Answer: I found out due to some obscure reddit page (yes I know it’s cringe lmao). I’d been searching for good Aus maxillofacial surgeons because the local one I went to was shithouse, disregarded my assymmetry and sold me a mouthguard. Fuck’s sake haha. This forum and BOTB gave me a lot of info however I don’t use it much due to the high amount of neuroticism here and that it’s a vessel for procrastination. The myth that ‘greycels’ get the most surgery and do the most work is true imo, tho i’m probably biased. Maybe, the format of this post will be dumb because I’ve barely ever posted.

Answer: Because I looked asymmetrical in the mirror and my jaw hurt like a bitch on the right side. These two things correlated from my POV. So I started looking at my options online and basically figured out I need to see a maxillofacial surgeon.

3. Do I get bitches?

Answer: In the past, a few here and there lmaooo. Had sporadic sex here and there and a single LTR. Would often get laid at parties (normie social circle theory is correct btw). Only when i’ve been taking self improvement (looksmaxxing included obv) have I seen my success increase profoundly though. The past few months have been a layup in comparison to a few yrs ago.

4. Am I blackpilled?

Answer: I think the common idea of the blackpill has way too much nihilism and “IT’S OVERRRR” attached to it for me to fully agree. It also implies a much lower level of control, looksmaxxing exists ffs. I understand the heavy importance of height/frame/muscles and craniofacial development but to say that your personality completely doesn’t matter is extreme. First of all, I accept that Sean O’Pry is a multi millionaire with millions of followers due to his incredible looks. He would also have 40x more if he wasn’t a neurotic pussy and could act in movies or something. It’s true. Just look at how Chris Hemsworth behaved IRL and compare it to Sean. It’s no contest. Money is important as well, surgery doesn’t come out of thin air does it. It’s also fundamental for LTRs. The gym is also fully legit if you are 5’8+ and MTN+ imo. Also even the ‘blue pill’ has truth to it in that trying to take an average joe out of their cozy ignorant bubble often won’t make them believe you and work hard it will just make them angry and neurotic, and that will possibly be directed towards you.

5. Social gains?

Answer: Yes kunt!!! Best part of it all. Bragging time. I have been called ‘Calvin Klein model’ twice by two random girls, a MTB and HTB imo. Ngl it’s an exaggeration lmao. Some girl literally followed me just to get directions when I had my airpods on noise cancellation and didn’t notice her for way too long lmao. People are much friendlier and nicer in public. I had banter with some guy in fucking Subway the other day. I’m meeting up with this cute brazilian-australian HTB soon and i’m pre hyped ngl. The main benefit though is that people accept your individuality a lot more and tolerate a much higher amount of extroversion and expression which is fun as fuck. It definitely goes beyond just getting laid more.

Answer: I’ve booked rhinoplasty with Tito Marianetti in February 2023 for deviated septum, hyped asf and will see big gains from that. PEEK implants with Coceancig in August 2023, more mild on that but will be good as a finishing touch. I use tretinoin, go gym and manage diet but that’s about it otherwise.

7. Age and height?

Answer: 184cm and 20 yrs old.

8. Why no frontal pics?

Answer: Because i’m saving another before/after comparison for when I get rhino with Marianetti. I just want to save content for then lmao so sorry bout that. You’ll have to take my word for it in that I look great from front I just look like i’ve had a fight and busted my septum slightly.

Answer: Because there are genuinely suffering people on this forum who would benefit from this info. I also would never have the wealth of info I do and basically all credit goes to the BOTB and high effort posters on this forum. Yes I might be given shit for my face. I don’t give a fuck because there are so many good cunts here too and I’ll take one for the team <3

THAT’S IT KUNTS, LET’S GO!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, kuroganeikki, smallgromp123 and 24 others
did your eye area improve

Chad with a better ramus tbh

• Love it
Reactions: NewJawSzn
nice result man. good job

• Love it
Reactions: NewJawSzn
Looking good OP!

What do you think of the soft-tissue simulation Coceancig did for me?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, MTNAscension2, goukms and 26 others
you should really post frontal even without rhino

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and randomvanish
Would you recommend coceancig to someone whos not from Australia
I answer this in the post, but i’ll update it so you can see which question answers that

Fuarkkk you’re gonna be slayer IRL
Trolling aside, the outcome of your surgery was great. Truly displays how good a subspinal LF1 can be when there's an overprojected nose present due to maxillary hypoplasia.

Subspinal is however not for everyone, but definitely was good in your case, specially when the advancement is that big and as you mentioned with minimal rotation of the maxillomandibular complex (basically linear 8mm advancement of the maxilla).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, NegativeNorwood and NewJawSzn
I don't want to be negative, but the difference in looks doesn't strike me as drastic, in fact I would not even say you "needed" a bimax looking at your before pic, seems to me like your mandible was in line with the rest of your face

+ the pics aren't from profile, and there's a difference in the rotation of the head

strikes me that the "social gains section" is only in your head, I mean the looks difference is nowhere that drastic
what you're describing there sounds as if you went up full 2 psl points

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, dakchuh, valhalar and 8 others
I don't want to be negative, but the difference in looks doesn't strike me as drastic, in fact I would not even say you "needed" a bimax looking at your before pic, seems to me like your mandible was in line with the rest of your face

+ the pics aren't from profile, and there's a difference in the rotation of the head
It helps to pay attention to my nose in the before and after and how much smaller it seems. Also I was a massive mouthbreather and looked perma tired. And as always w/ bimax it’s a bigger difference IRL more than photos. If you read my post the main reason I looked for bimax was asymmetry so a debate about recession is not that fruitful regardless

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Post some better pictures with proper angles

• +1
It helps to pay attention to my nose in the before and after and how much smaller it seems. Also I was a massive mouthbreather and looked perma tired. And as always w/ bimax it’s a bigger difference IRL more than photos. If you read my post the main reason I looked for bimax was asymmetry so a debate about recession is not that fruitful regardless
ah, that makes more sense since the asymmetry probably was most visible from the front, no?

did you have alar cinch done?
did you notice changes in nose width, shape or position?
since you're downward grown, was an advancement with no CCW not problematic? Wouldnt the jaw be advanced in the occlusal plane, meaning even more down?

strikes me that the "social gains section" is only in your head, I mean the looks difference is nowhere that drastic
what you're describing there sounds as if you went up full 2 psl points
I agree with this to an extent. I’m a fairly big extrovert who overhypes things and I should’ve clarified that I was already doing well for myself. But without a doubt there’s a massive improvement. Yourself and @CristianT have convinced me to post more pics btw, i’ll try show you another before as well if I have one on my phone

• +1
I agree with this to an extent. I’m a fairly big extrovert who overhypes things and I should’ve clarified that I was already doing well for myself. But without a doubt there’s a massive improvement. Yourself and @CristianT have convinced me to post more pics btw, i’ll try show you another before as well if I have one on my phone
I'd like to see the before and after scans of your skull the most, btw
you can PM if you don't want publically

I was already doing well for myself
seems to me like you're hard carried by your eye area

ah, that makes more sense since the asymmetry probably was most visible from the front, no?

did you have alar cinch done?
did you notice changes in nose width, shape or position?
since you're downward grown, was an advancement with no CCW not problematic? Wouldnt the jaw be advanced in the occlusal plane, meaning even more down?
Asymmetry was most obvious from front yes. I did have alar cinch done i’m pretty sure. Mild changes to the nose, it seems less curved (muh greek nose) with a slightly wider alar base. Also Coceancig said my occlusal plane was ‘flat’ so i’m confused tbh. Basically said I would get SFS if i did it

• +1
seems to me like you're hard carried by your eye area
Fully agree, this has been the case basically since birth. I’m not going to send full scans of my skull though it already took a lot psychologically to post the side of my face, I enjoy privacy and this forum can be quite predatory. Don’t view that as a slight towards yourself btw

• +1
Fully agree, this has been the case basically since birth. I’m not going to send full scans of my skull though it already took a lot psychologically to post the side of my face, I enjoy privacy and this forum can be quite predatory. Don’t view that as a slight towards yourself btw
kinda weird tho, that a scan of your skull seems to be a bigger invasion of your privacy than your literal face :lul:

yes forum is def not an ideal place to post pictures, also you should have posted pics hosted through imgur so you can choose to take them down at a later date
or ideally, just PM the pic to the non-insane users

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
kinda weird tho, that a scan of your skull seems to be a bigger invasion of your privacy than your literal face :lul:

yes forum is def not an ideal place to post pictures, also you should have posted pics hosted through imgur so you can choose to take them down at a later date
or ideally, just PM the pic to the non-insane users
Problem is that the only way I can show my scans is to send screenshots or clips of my zoom chat with Paul lmaooo. With that in mind it’s way more invasive to show me and Coceancig talking, it’s a frontal view of my face in the zoom call.

Also yeah I should’ve known better about the imgur thing, greycel boomer I barely use this website

• +1
Show us the skeletal scans we wanna see ur bones and bite

Also what kind of implants do you intend to get/for what issue

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
i emailed his office when i was interested in imdo and i got no response

Lol I know who you are IRL, won’t dox you haha.

What insurance did he suggest and was it 32k with the insurance?

Also did he give you an estimate for the implants.

• JFL
Reactions: zeek
@LightSkinNoob No way, PM me bro

lips neck and hair is the failo now

Is it even more costly without insurance as a foreigner? Ramieri is top in my list as of now tho

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Is it even more costly without insurance as a foreigner? Ramieri is top in my list as of now tho
With no insurance I wouldn’t bother my g. Just go to Ramieri 👍

This thread should be pinned tbh, only good review of Dr C

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Not the most dramatic transformation, but the after photo looks pretty good. I would consider this a good result.

You look the same more or less.

• +1
Reactions: Broski, CristianT and chinpilled69
decent rsult- did anyone call you out on getting surgery irl?

anterior nasal spine to minimise change and he obliged
Mirin getting what you want from a mac fax. I got rejected because I tried blackpilling a cucked surgeon

decent rsult- did anyone call you out on getting surgery irl?
I mean at least he doesn't look worse or uncanny.

But this is hardly an improvement.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and valhalar
You where a implant candidate. You made the wrong descision and barely improved your looks.

You were an implant candidate. You made the wrong descision and barely improved your looks.
Not gonna debate how much of an improvement I made, you’re entitled to your opinion and maybe you’re right. Doesn’t matter though because I’m legit still going to get peek implants anyway, just smaller. I also needed to cure my sleep apnea which an implant won’t do. Anyway no hate here lad👍

Fair enough. But just to be clear again for one of the replies, his price for foreigners is over 100k because the J&J plates are only covered for Australians.

I’m glad you had a good experience. I’ve heard bad stuff and my personal experience with him matched. Some people wouldn’t mind him, but for me, the vibes were off.

btw the whole area around your nose is much better. The pics aren’t quite the same to get a fair comparison, but that is a large improvement. Congrats. Idk if you even need rhino tbh, would have to see front of nose. A lot of male rhino are too feminising.

pretty decent result imo. the bimax definitely reduced how massive your nose looks. though i do agree you went from a normal non-incel look to a better looking normal non-incel look.

I agree with the majority of the thread that these results are mild compared to what’s out there, but still noticeable imo. Thanks for sharing.

Few questions.
Did you ask/did he offer posterior downgrafting since you got ccw bimax?

No genio?

Has ur deviated septum worsened since the surgery?

@NewJawSzn can he do a SuperBiMax for 25+ yo or is it truly over for them

BEFORE + AFTER:

View attachment 1907175View attachment 1907176

QUESTIONS (TABLE OF CONTENTS)

Scroll to relevant question you want answered if you’re too bored to read it all <3

Coceancig Questions:

2. Is Coceancig a sociopath?
3. What was the diagnostic process (scans)?
4. What were the movements?
5. Cost (is he a salesman)?
6. Wait time?
7. Should you go to him?
8. What is recovery like?
9. Is Paul blackpilled?
11. Why does he not do PEEK implants simultaneously?

BigJawSzn Questions:

1. How did I found out about looksmax?
3. Do I get bitches?
4. Am I blackpilled?
5. Social gains?
7. Age and height?
8. Why no frontal pics?

(Editing with more questions and answers upon request, only the best ones though)

COCEANCIG QUESTIONS!!!

Answer: It’s complicated. Paul gives a massive fuck about aesthetics and how you will look after surgery. He does do CCW etc but only if he finds it appropriate. However he is a ‘primarily functional’ surgeon who in the past has done huge movements that will inevitably leave the cheekbones behind. His biggest ever movement was 36MM mandible!!!! In the vast, vast majority of cases though, no he is not a dogmaxxer in my opinion. I have seen hundreds of his cases that look natural and normal. I also think his line is not too aggressive. I had a consult with Ramieri literally yesterday to ask about my deviated septum (rhino w/ Marianetti) and during the appointment he complimented my results so that’s that I guess lmao. Will likely get PEEK Infra-Malar implants with Paul next year for full facial harmony though.

2. Is Paul a sociopath?

Answer: No. Paul is an eccentric guy who is very ‘certain’ and possibly egotistical about his way of doing things but this does not mean he lacks compassion. My brother recently committed suicide and I cried in his office because it was so soon after and I saw his kids on the wall just after I had been looking at childhood pics of myself and my brother. It was only like 2 weeks since he passed. Paul cried himself because he already knew about it and gave me condolences. If he was a sociopath that shit would’ve been awkward ngl. Although I’ve seen a clip of Paul laughing at some patient that is recessed by a giant amount like 30mm, now that I know him well he was likely thinking ‘fuck this is gonna be a mission to solve.’ And not, ‘lmao pathetic incel’ or something mean.

3. What was the diagnostic process?

Answer: All done in house with Profilo. CBCT and intraoral scans. He then gets a full 3D animation of your face and shows you both what your problem is and what he shall do to fix it over a 2ish hour Zoom call. Contrary to @valhalar belief, Paul DOES show soft tissue projection, at least he does now. I was diagnosed with assymetrical chin and maxilla and mild/moderate recession, as well as class III malocclusion. I was also diagnosed with a deviated septum/nose and a breakage from age 4, which is being treated by Tito Marianetti.

4. What were the movements and orthodontics?

Answer: 8mm maxilla. 9mm mandible. Rotations for symmetry but no significant CCW. Subspinal advancement. Minimal modified genioplasty (geniopaully) for symmetry. Simultaneous palate expansion. Surgery first approach so no orthodontics as I was a minimal class 3. I was very concerned about unaesthetic nasolabial changes (‘chimping’) so I ask Paul initially to give me CCW, he shows me that it was inappropriate because it would give me short face syndrome and make my smile look terrible. I then agreed and asked him to cut under the anterior nasal spine to minimise change and he obliged. He DEFINITELY takes patient opinion and concern into account when planning though he stresses that there is a lot that goes into his process and may battle you a tiny bit about why you want things your way. He’s great.

5. Cost (Is he a salesman?)

Answer: $38k AUD (23.8k USD as of today). He is not as much of a salesman as people may say. His surgeons fees are definitely high but it’s deserved imo he is the best in the country (Australia). He does not overcharge foreigners due to prejudice/xenophobia/racism, the truth is that he uses some of the most expensive plates on the planet, custom Johnson&Johnson plates worth roughly $100k AUD. These are fully coverable under domestic insurance which he recommends everyone to get, however if you are an international who’s insurance isn’t valid here then I’m sorry. For sure some NZ forum users could go to Paul though idk about USA, Europe, India, Asia etc etc.

6. Wait time?

Answer: Depends, only about 2-3 months. I had to wait much longer though because it took a year for my private health to kick in.

7. Should you go to him?

Answer: Given the custom plates can be covered by your insurance, then I would recommend him. Check if your private health is valid in AUS. He is great if you require a big movement. If you are Aussie/NZ it’s a no brainer imo. I can’t say that he is necessarily better than other names listed on this forum, although if I didn’t see Paul I just would’ve gone to Ramieri instead.

8. What is recovery like? Swelling? How long has it been?

Answer: I had surgery August 1st so roughly 2 and 1/2 months ago. Recovery was hard as fuck initially due to palate expansion and difficulty swallowing, but that probably lasted about a week. I would try to swallow and food would legit come down my nose so I had to use a tool to spray liquid food down my throat. My jaw barely had any pain though. It could just be my idiocy that led to that situation lmao because I didn’t see any other patients struggle. Swelling has almost entirely gone down, but it will still take months for the residual amount to fully go down.

9. Is Paul blackpilled?

Answer: It’s interesting. When he heard some of my many concerns at one point he said “have you swallowed a black pill??🤨 I basically just hid my laughter lmao. I denied that I am which is somewhat true (explained later). He then said many cosmetic surgeons are predatory and that seeking perfection is essentially indicative of a mental illness which is a half-truth imo. Whilst he understands the psycho-social effects of your looks, I highly doubt he himself would ever claim that he is blackpilled.

Answer: Because I wasn’t that recessed. I’ll say two things though. IMDO is largely reserved for children, and IMDO + Bimax is barely ever done on adults for multiple reasons. The distraction process takes a massive amount of time. Many, many people aren’t recessed enough to warrant it. It is only done on adults who are extremely recessed and really need it. The other thing I will say is that the obsession over this procedure needs to stop because there is a giant chance you don’t need it and won’t get it. It isn’t necessarily optimal for aesthetics because it implies a crazy big movement and it is indicative of the age old myth that exaggerating an attractive feature (Eg Jawline) can instantly make you a ‘Chad’ when in reality it will just upset facial harmony.

11. Why doesn’t he do PEEK implants simultaneously?

Answer: His custom plates are required to stay on your face for six months for bone healing after which he removes them. He requires you to wait an additional six months, probably due to anaesthesia but that’s speculation. The second 6 month waiting period could potentially be excessive but I can tolerate it. After that will probably get PEEK ramus, paranasal and infra-malar (cheekbone) implants. I shall see.

BIGJAWSZN QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. How did I find out about looksmax?

Answer: I found out due to some obscure reddit page (yes I know it’s cringe lmao). I’d been searching for good Aus maxillofacial surgeons because the local one I went to was shithouse, disregarded my assymmetry and sold me a mouthguard. Fuck’s sake haha. This forum and BOTB gave me a lot of info however I don’t use it much due to the high amount of neuroticism here and that it’s a vessel for procrastination. The myth that ‘greycels’ get the most surgery and do the most work is true imo, tho i’m probably biased. Maybe, the format of this post will be dumb because I’ve barely ever posted.

Answer: Because I looked asymmetrical in the mirror and my jaw hurt like a bitch on the right side. These two things correlated from my POV. So I started looking at my options online and basically figured out I need to see a maxillofacial surgeon.

3. Do I get bitches?

Answer: In the past, a few here and there lmaooo. Had sporadic sex here and there and a single LTR. Would often get laid at parties (normie social circle theory is correct btw). Only when i’ve been taking self improvement (looksmaxxing included obv) have I seen my success increase profoundly though. The past few months have been a layup in comparison to a few yrs ago.

4. Am I blackpilled?

Answer: I think the common idea of the blackpill has way too much nihilism and “IT’S OVERRRR” attached to it for me to fully agree. It also implies a much lower level of control, looksmaxxing exists ffs. I understand the heavy importance of height/frame/muscles and craniofacial development but to say that your personality completely doesn’t matter is extreme. First of all, I accept that Sean O’Pry is a multi millionaire with millions of followers due to his incredible looks. He would also have 40x more if he wasn’t a neurotic pussy and could act in movies or something. It’s true. Just look at how Chris Hemsworth behaved IRL and compare it to Sean. It’s no contest. Money is important as well, surgery doesn’t come out of thin air does it. It’s also fundamental for LTRs. The gym is also fully legit if you are 5’8+ and MTN+ imo. Also even the ‘blue pill’ has truth to it in that trying to take an average joe out of their cozy ignorant bubble often won’t make them believe you and work hard it will just make them angry and neurotic, and that will possibly be directed towards you.

5. Social gains?

Answer: Yes kunt!!! Best part of it all. Bragging time. I have been called ‘Calvin Klein model’ twice by two random girls, a MTB and HTB imo. Ngl it’s an exaggeration lmao. Some girl literally followed me just to get directions when I had my airpods on noise cancellation and didn’t notice her for way too long lmao. People are much friendlier and nicer in public. I had banter with some guy in fucking Subway the other day. I’m meeting up with this cute brazilian-australian HTB soon and i’m pre hyped ngl. The main benefit though is that people accept your individuality a lot more and tolerate a much higher amount of extroversion and expression which is fun as fuck. It definitely goes beyond just getting laid more.

Answer: I’ve booked rhinoplasty with Tito Marianetti in February 2023 for deviated septum, hyped asf and will see big gains from that. PEEK implants with Coceancig in August 2023, more mild on that but will be good as a finishing touch. I use tretinoin, go gym and manage diet but that’s about it otherwise.

7. Age and height?

Answer: 184cm and 20 yrs old.

8. Why no frontal pics?

Answer: Because i’m saving another before/after comparison for when I get rhino with Marianetti. I just want to save content for then lmao so sorry bout that. You’ll have to take my word for it in that I look great from front I just look like i’ve had a fight and busted my septum slightly.

Answer: Because there are genuinely suffering people on this forum who would benefit from this info. I also would never have the wealth of info I do and basically all credit goes to the BOTB and high effort posters on this forum. Yes I might be given shit for my face. I don’t give a fuck because there are so many good cunts here too and I’ll take one for the team <3

THAT’S IT KUNTS, LET’S GO!!!!!!!!!
At 20 Yo, where the fuck does your money comes from?