Cocks bazar in India.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Fire
Joined
Jul 14, 2019
Posts
17,515
Reputation
24,940
Interesting name...

I see
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, Chadeep, AbandonShip and 2 others
@Roping Subhuman how goes your luck is it still holding up, u height mog ur family and are getting a 14 yr old jb mirin.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Roping Subhuman
@Roping Subhuman how goes your luck is it still holding up, u height mog ur family and are getting a 14 yr old jb mirin.

I kissed that girl actually, no longer a truecel i guess.

:feelsez:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Fuck off chad
 
Ap118362008024 wide 227c1d906393b2e6dd969d0e4712018b7b8f5c69 s800 c85
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 1560 and Roping Subhuman
Bengali Foids are Horny as fuck nigga. Lol
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
@Yoyome99 's favourite place to visit
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Chadeep and Roping Subhuman
1590576312431
 

Attachments

  • 1590576325122.png
    1590576325122.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Not forever.

I'll try to get money somehow.
So essentially your height increasing and that jb saved your life and now you will probably die with money and offspring.
 
How much cost a holyday in India? I'm thinking about fly to India and have sex in hotel rooms with ( legal teen ) hookers
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and AbandonShip
How much cost a holyday in India? I'm thinking about fly to India and have sex in hotel rooms with ( legal teen ) hookers
Dont do it. India is a shithole. Shit on the streets everywhere, ugly scammers, rapists etc.
I am ded srs
 
How much cost a holyday in India? I'm thinking about fly to India and have sex in hotel rooms with ( legal teen ) hookers
Don't do it, we have street hijras like @AbandonShip who will scan you for a pack of cigs
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Chadeep
How much cost a holyday in India? I'm thinking about fly to India and have sex in hotel rooms with ( legal teen ) hookers
10 bucks for a Hotel room if you don't mind getting bitten by rat at night 50 bucks for good hotel.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3512
Dont do it. India is a shithole. Shit on the streets everywhere, ugly scammers, rapists etc.
I am ded srs
Cope. You just don’t want foreigners taking all the punjabi puss.
 
  • WTF
Reactions: AbandonShip
Bengali Foids are Horny as fuck nigga. Lol
Most bengali foids have wide and round faces with large eyes and flat maxilas. Still sexy though
 

Similar threads

bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
5
Views
88
inceliusndius
inceliusndius
polarpop
Replies
0
Views
34
polarpop
polarpop
Ltbslayer.tfd
Replies
0
Views
12
Ltbslayer.tfd
Ltbslayer.tfd
mangotimer
Replies
2
Views
40
mangotimer
mangotimer
NW3Slayer
Replies
6
Views
72
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top