Coconut oil can reduce DHT?

S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
Anybody got good studies on it? I've seen it brought up once on ray peat forum. Someone also anecdotally said countries that traditionally consume coconut oil have a lot of transsexuals, dunno if there is a correlation.

Specifically caprylic acid.
I am thinking about switching to red palm oil for cooking.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I've heard EGCG from Green tea also blocks out some dht, dnno if it's practically legit or not. I've tried it and it does temporarily increase volume n overall texture but that's about it

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Volume n overall texture of what? You talking about cum?

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
Someone also anecdotally said countries that traditionally consume coconut oil have a lot of transsexuals
Blocking DHT isn't the same as blocking T. DHT is just a byproduct. Although you need it for erections, all other effects of it are negative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, buflek, SoonToAscend and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and ChristianChad
Anybody got good studies on it? I've seen it brought up once on ray peat forum. Someone also anecdotally said countries that traditionally consume coconut oil have a lot of transsexuals, dunno if there is a correlation.

Specifically caprylic acid.
I am thinking about switching to red palm oil for cooking.
Ray said it's because of the shell from the coconut.

Also didn't know Sri Lanka and people from Melanesia had a lot of trannys :what:

• +1
Anyways I'm very doubtful. Should be fine.

• +1
Also didn't know Sri Lanka and people from Melanesia had a lot of trannys :what:
Wouldn't a simpler explanation be because those regions are poor and only Asians can consistently pull off trannyism due to low dimorphism?

• +1
Wouldn't a simpler explanation be because those regions are poor and only Asians can consistently pull off trannyism due to low dimorphism?
No,it must be because coconut oil makes you effeminate. I can confirm @RabidRosaries looks like a femboy now

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend, currylightskin and HerpDerpson
Blocking DHT isn't the same as blocking T. DHT is just a byproduct. Although you need it for erections, all other effects of it are negative.
DHT is needed in puberty. Low DHT cucks you and turns into a framelet subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Ray said it's because of the shell from the coconut.

You mean like, being around the shells of the coconut decreases your DHT?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Rt-Rust1
Probably there are a few reasons. Or maybe the ray peat forum poster was trolling.
Tho minor things can actually cuck you. Licorice candy can drop your T by like over half, so theoretically you could feed a boy licorice candy everyday and it would turn him into a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Rt-Rust1
No,it must be because coconut oil makes you effeminate. I can confirm @RabidRosaries looks like a femboy now
Should I know this guy? I assume you're bringing him up because he's known on this forum for promoting coconut or something

• +1
coconut oil is ok for cooking. if you want to reduce dht naturally use saw palmetto

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, SoonToAscend and currylightskin
It can increase t levels yakhi but very slight decrease in dht due to lauric acid 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and SoonToAscend
Tho I want the opposite, as much DHT as possible

But if it's very slight its okay, thinking about switching to palm oil for cooking

DHT is needed in puberty. Low DHT cucks you and turns into a framelet subhuman.
Not needed, look up men who are missing 5-alpha reductase.

• +1
You mean like, being around the shells of the coconut decreases your DHT?
No I mean in the process of making it sometimes the shell is also a bit extracted and scraped off the walls and gets into the final product.

• +1
Should I know this guy? I assume you're bringing him up because he's known on this forum for promoting coconut or something
Nah I'm just joking. He's a swarthy coal black Indian
He eats Ray Peat diet and shit

• +1
Not needed, look up men who are missing 5-alpha reductase.

Absolutely brutal
over for 5-alpha reductase deficient-cels

• +1
No I mean in the process of making it sometimes the shell is also a bit extracted and scraped off the walls and gets into the final product.
So the shell is estrogenic, the flesh is not, am I understanding now?

• +1
So the shell is estrogenic, the flesh is not, am I understanding now?
Im not sure if Estrogenic but maybe has something that inhibits DHT. Fyi I got this info from the forums, someone said he asked Ray and Ray said it's because of the inner shell... Something like this.
As I said wouldnt worry about it though

• +1
Im not sure if Estrogenic but maybe has something that inhibits DHT. Fyi I got this info from the forums, someone said he asked Ray and Ray said it's because of the inner shell... Something like this.
As I said wouldnt worry about it though
oh wait sorry I am dumb, I forgot for a while we're talking about DHT specifically here

By forums you mean the ray peat forum, right?

• +1
oh wait sorry I am dumb, I forgot for a while we're talking about DHT specifically here

By forums you mean the ray peat forum, right?
Yes

• +1
Also yeah, I am still gonna try organic unrefined red palm oil. It has a lot of vitamin E and west african food seems a little mogger

• +1
Also, I wouldn't worry because I mean, I eat a lot of coconut oil and I'm fine... Also it improves my skin quality by a lot tbh, look at my legs for example

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, incel194012940 and SoonToAscend
Also yeah, I am still gonna try organic unrefined red palm oil. It has a lot of vitamin E and west african food seems a little mogger
Vitamin E is only needed to counter PUFA, I wouldn't bother with it, because you can't find Vitamin E in nature without Unsaturated Fatty Acids. Also supplementation tends to deplete Vitamin K2.

Unless you're eating PUFA and want some protective benefits I wouldn't bother with it, especially getting from the diet, no viable source without unnecessary PUFA...

Nice legs bro
You know a mechanism behind coconut oil helping in collagen production (I assume the smooth texture is because of collagen)

• JFL
Vitamin E is only needed to counter PUFA, I wouldn't bother with it, because you can't find Vitamin E in nature without Unsaturated Fatty Acids. Also supplementation tends to deplete Vitamin K2.

Unless you're eating PUFA and want some protective benefits I wouldn't bother with it
Isn't vitamin E strongly anti-estrogenic?

• +1
Isn't vitamin E strongly anti-estrogenic?
It is, supposedly because it has some protective properties against PUFA and its metabolism in your body

Last edited:
  • +1
Nice legs bro
You know a mechanism behind coconut oil helping in collagen production (I assume the smooth texture is because of collagen)
These aren't my legs man, I was joking... :forcedsmile:

• JFL
But does it really help with skin quality or was it also a joke?

• +1
It is, supposedly because it has some protective properties against PUFA and its metabolism in your body
PUFAs are inherently estrogenic then? I mean from what you say you seem to follow ray peat a lot. I think he's an interesting guy, sadly quite old now and less active from what I see

• +1
Picture of Ray Peat niggas legs after eating Coocnut Oil and using Progesterone for 10 years straight

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and SoonToAscend
Picture of Ray Peat niggas legs after eating Coocnut Oil and using Progesterone for 10 years straight

Global inceldom problem solved, statues to Ray Peat erected around the world, planting canola, sunflower, soy, safflower, peanut and corn now punishable by death

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: SoonToAscend, Patient A and Deleted member 17429
Wait, what chicken lamp? I haven't heard about that one

• +1
Wait, what chicken lamp? I haven't heard about that one
Darkness is stressful
Chicken lamps good way for natural light without too much blue light spectrum of color

• +1
This is what google gets me

• JFL
Also bruh where I live its dark as fuck for most of the year

Over for europecels
Which country?

Might be worth investing in a chicken lamp, put em next to your desk when you're studying or whatever to get some nice bright light.

• +1
im about to start taking dht cream directly to grow monster meat in test tube :feelsautistic:

not kidding tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Which country?

Might be worth investing in a chicken lamp, put em next to your desk when you're studying or whatever to get some nice bright light.
Can you link an actual chicken lamp? Unless the image I posted is what ray uses

• JFL
im about to start taking dht cream directly to grow monster meat in test tube :feelsautistic:

not kidding tho
Oohh that's a good link, sooo cheap for 1 gram, they only ship to US?

• +1
Oohh that's a good link, sooo cheap for 1 gram, they only ship to US?
I don't know if Purple Panda Labs are good
why do you want to use DHT for anyway? only good for dick growth and maybe reducing gyno

• +1
  • +1