Coercing/FORCING/manipulating normies into being your friends via understanding Dunbar's Number

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
The problem is after 25 normies have ZERO INCENTIVE nor desire to want new friends (since they already have their old friends from school). They “had their fill” and are ready to get into their careers and settle down! This is due to Dunbar’s `number (a human is only capable of being friends with roughly 100 people give or take. After that they shut down and push away the 110th person give or take etc). One theory for this is possible mate guarding. (you don’t want too many weiners in the stew pot since they could take your girl or if you are a woman you don't want too many dicks hitting on you).

In the past men would get around dunbar’s number via invasion. For example Mexican Conquistadors would raid Native American Villages kill a lot of the men/boys in states like Colorado/Texas and take the women and then groom the surviving males to be soldiers for the hispanic military. Despite the HORRENDOUS war-crimes this was a high IQ move. (being objective NOT condoning violence)

• You kill the Apache women’s friends, reducing the dunbar’s number. (she used to have 100 friends now she has only 20) now she is actually open to meeting new people despite raping/pillaging her village hours before. (hey mexicans had kids with native women). Its like a game of musical chairs. Either add more chairs. For example move to a bigger city to meet more people (“chairs”) OR remove players from the game (Conquistadormaxx!)
  • the conquered men see your strength and are forced to befriend/join your cause (sure its outta fear but they respected you. A lot of captured Native Americans were in the Hispanic military)
  • in the end you get a social life/women (sure the natives probably hate yer guts but you ACHIEVE what you wanted. Native women WILL bear your kids and the men WILL serve you whether they like it or not!)

ANYHOO, since we can’t form armies and invade countries in the modern era, what are ways we can achieve the same goal without violence but in a FORCEFUL manner as incels? (and STAYING WITHIN THE LAW)

I have some thoughts:

• turn a social circle of friends against each other by spreading false gossip and poach various members for yourself (they are already emotionally fragile and open to manipulation and you reduce the social circle size following the Dunabr's number principle).
  • pretend you know a bunch of girls and bait normie males into befriending you by tricking them into thinking you can get them women. Give them fake phone numbers and LARP as a girl online. Keep doing this to bait normie males longterm by pretending to be a different girl every week. (normie males will want to let women into their social circles so you have normies perceive you as high value).
  • use reverse psychology? IDK make a fake group of friends online and trick normies into thinking that you go to cool events/fun places together. (do photo frauding) When normies ask about the fake event say: “ah that’s ok its not that interesting you would be better off doing your own thing” Use reverse psychology kinda like Tom Sawyer Basically normies might break an old social circle and try to form one with you if they perceive your social circle is better (even if you are frauding).

Normies WANT something when you deny it to them!

TLDR: for you lazy niggers out there I talk about ways I can manipulate normies for favors/friendships using various evolutionary/psychological means.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, fjor2096, getra and 3 others
What the actual fuck is wrong with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Rt-Rust1, fjor2096 and 3 others
Dn rd u fucking faggot

Face face face
Face

Just lol at wanting FWENDS :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 15164
What the actual fuck is wrong with you
i'm just using the mexican conquistador as an example NOT condoning nor advocating for violence. Lets find a way to manipulate normies to do what we want (IDK friends/social life etc). using non-violent but manipulative means. Come on guys don't act humanitarian now. This whole forum is designated to manipulating people. Looksfrauding, surgery are all forms of manipulation to get normies to respect us. My means are more psychological/dark triad

Dn rd u fucking faggot

Face face face
Face

Just lol at wanting FWENDS :forcedsmile:
Go to the bottom you lazy nigger I used a TLD;R tag just for you because you are a special boy

i'm just using the mexican conquistador as an example NOT condoning nor advocating for violence. Lets find a way to manipulate normies to do what we want (IDK friends/social life etc). using non-violent but manipulative means. Come on guys don't act humanitarian now. This whole forum is designated to manipulating people. Looksfrauding, surgery are all forms of manipulation to get normies to respect us. My means are more psychological.
Are you on the spectrum?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, incel194012940, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
Are you on the spectrum?
aren't you? I think 99% of people on this forum are. That IS why we are on here. If you are autistic you are by default incel/TFL. Since we have so many disadvantages stacked against us we may as well learn how we can psychologically manipulate normies. (we can't afford to add handicaps like judeo christian morality since we are already at a disadvantage).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Rt-Rust1, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
🗑⛹🏾

Attachments

• 441D2D08-81C9-4AD5-9678-409AECDD36F3.jpeg
    441D2D08-81C9-4AD5-9678-409AECDD36F3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16834
What the fuck is this post. I swear some of you fools overthink everything

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Idontknowlol
Out of all the autistic shit I've read here, I think THIS is the most autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Daniel Plainview, Ricochet and 1 other person
high IQ post but all these solutions you suggest are overly complicated and rely too much on other people's reactions to works. ik cause i have done this myself, it doesnt do shit, people dont care, the social market is more secure than the highest security prison.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and A23ghskung
high IQ post but all these solutions you suggest are overly complicated and rely too much on other people's reactions to works. ik cause i have done this myself, it doesnt do shit, people dont care, the social market is more secure than the highest security prison.
ok what are your ideas. I at least took the initiative to come up with some dark triad psychological manipulation tactics to hack the social market. Do you have ideas that are an easier hack? (besides looks of course)

-lets brainstorm!

ok what are your ideas. I at least took the initiative to come up with some dark triad psychological manipulation tactics to hack the social market. Do you have ideas that are an easier hack? (besides looks of course)

-lets brainstorm!

you can take adantage of niches. for example, there is high demand for drummers, its super easy to join a band as one, people will literallt beg you to be in it. Then you can use that to gain social presence but even then, results arent guarantteed because meeting women is still completely up to chance. You can have your bandmates running after you but thats still unrelated to sex.

All this shit won't work unless you already have friends, are high-status and the leader of a social circle, no one will listen to you if you're a nobody...

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
All this shit won't work unless you already have friends, are high-status and the leader of a social circle, no one will listen to you if you're a nobody...
hmm interesting what are your ideas? It seems hard to hack the social scene but you see ugly doofuses with better social lives than us

hmm interesting what are your ideas? It seems hard to hack the social scene but you see ugly doofuses with better social lives than us
I'm saying that the high status people who are already leaders of a social circle or clique can use their influence for example to manipulate people - they can spread lies and gossip to convince others to leave another clique to join them, but if you're low status no one will really listen to you, people will tend to flock to the most popular persons and avoid the unpopular.
Also, you can be ugly and still have a good social life if you're friendly, talkative, active, have something to offer - you organize parties, trips, invite people to go out, etc.

One big opportunity for young people to exploit this Dunbar number would be in college by moving in a dorm - everyone there is from other cities, they don't have their old social circles, so it's very easy to make friends fast, especially if you are friendly and open.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
pretend you know a bunch of girls and bait normie males into befriending you by tricking them into thinking you can get them women. Give them fake phone numbers and LARP as a girl online. Keep doing this to bait normie males longterm by pretending to be a different girl every week. (normie males will want to let women into their social circles so you have normies perceive you as high value).
Legit idea I'm surprised I never thought of this

As for the part where you spread fake gossip about people I had that shit happen to me when I wasn't even trying to enter the group of sadcunts he was a part of and it sent me into a serious rage but I never beat the guy for it because I believed that karma would fuck me up and I'd fail my final exam if I did. To this day I regret not beating the cuck