COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE

You are falling into the same argument of why drink wine if I can drink a cocktail with a sweet taste.

They are acquired tastes, in the same way that the first time you drink whiskey or wine you probably don't like it, it has your fascination when you already consume them and you adhere to their tastes. In the same way that a baby gets used to the acidity of lemon.

the type of nigga to believe $300 wine tastes different than $10 wine

• +1
Reactions: Coeus
View attachment 3205031

the type of nigga to believe $300 wine tastes different than $10 wine

View attachment 3205044

Says the guy who spends money on milk, cream, mocha swirls and sugar to consume a coffee. I just buy coffee and pour boiled water over it.....

I'm not a snob either, it's just that the “drinking dirt” argument is silly when there are people who consume spicy, like sour, salty, etc.

• +1
Says the guy who spends money on milk, cream, mocha swirls and sugar to consume a coffee. I just buy coffee and pour boiled water over it.....

I'm not a snob either, it's just that the “drinking dirt” argument is silly when there are people who consume spicy, like sour, salty, etc.
i spend $10 a week on coffee, for the taste, on my weekends, because i take other stimulants otherwise

if i was a frequent consumer of caffeine just for the stimulation and didn't care for the taste, than I would just use my caffeine pills that costed me $20 and last me 4 months while u spend ur time, energy, and more money for the equivalent dosage of caffeine that lasts 2 months less :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
i spend $10 a week on coffee, for the taste, on my weekends, because i take other stimulants otherwise

if i was a frequent consumer of caffeine just for the stimulation and didn't care for the taste, than I would just use my caffeine pills that costed me $20 and last me 4 months while u spend ur time, energy, and more money for the equivalent dosage of caffeine that lasts 2 months less :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coeus and User28823

Simmer down my children

At the end of the day we all enjoy coffee

Black coffee still mogs though

Simmer down my children

At the end of the day we all enjoy coffee

Black coffee still mogs though
had to pop a beta blocker lowkey felt a damn heart attack coming on after that cup of coffee

• +1
Says the guy who spends money on milk, cream, mocha swirls and sugar
nigger do you realise these are like regular food that can be consumed anyway, what the fuck is the difference if he has it with coffe or not if he hits same calories

• +1
nigger do you realise these are like regular food that can be consumed anyway, what the fuck is the difference if he has it with coffe or not if he hits same calories
Read the thread and then criticise, I don't care what other people consume, this guy said black coffee was dogshit. I'm just a good samaritan who wakes up early, takes a bath and pours myself a nice black coffee in the morning.