Coffee dates are so fucking stupid, i hate them

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
you ask a hoe if she wants to meet and she goes like "lets go for coffee tehehe". that way she grants your request so she feels like a good person and at the same time has absolutely no commitement in doing anything sexual with you.

And obviously they never want to go for a drink because they are never comfortable enough to drink with me (well one was but i decided to drink chocy milk with her lol). Why drink with a guy that you dont like anyway?

its just female mental gymnatics, a literaly excuse to not fuck you while at the same time virtue signalling in public that they are giving you a "chance". A chance for what? To be an emotional tampon? All this so that she can go home holding your amputated dick in your hand (figuratively) simulatenously feeling like she did the female gender justice by putting you in your place but merciful in doing so while you go home and cry, cry forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, noobs, Bars and 6 others
Oh you're that Greek guy right

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, MoggerGaston, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
Do u grab croissants with this tong

IMG 7020

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, glaruz, Apparition and 1 other person
Greek coffee are really good the iced one damn I like those

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Apparition
Oh you're that Greek guy right
Have some respect for the_gambler. He's been on PSL before you even knew what a hurricane is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition, Acion, Bars and 2 others
You aren't good looking. You are bland average thus ugly for her. Not her type = not male model tier or/and on the shorter side

If she likes you enough you'll kiss her on the first date minimum and already make plans for a second date while the first one still going

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
you ask a hoe if she wants to meet and she goes like "lets go for coffee tehehe". that way she grants your request so she feels like a good person and at the same time has absolutely no commitement in doing anything sexual with you.

And obviously they never want to go for a drink because they are never comfortable enough to drink with me (well one was but i decided to drink chocy milk with her lol). Why drink with a guy that you dont like anyway?

its just female mental gymnatics, a literaly excuse to not fuck you while at the same time virtue signalling in public that they are giving you a "chance". A chance for what? To be an emotional tampon? All this so that she can go home holding your amputated dick in your hand (figuratively) simulatenously feeling like she did the female gender justice by putting you in your place but merciful in doing so while you go home and cry, cry forever.
yea hell the fuck no i wont do coffee date thats lame as shit who hangs out to drink coffee like thats the pregame for when u get some vodka and adderal and fuck at the minigolf arena

• +1
Coffee dates are great, if its not going your way you could just ER and throw boiling hot coffee in her face

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and noobs
cafes are platonic only

• So Sad