I got “pumped” and dumped

Yh I’m considering that tbf. I’ve always said my wife needs to be Muslim anyway. I don’t use dating apps, as I prefer meet people in person though. But I can travel so I might try that.

The piss take was that this girl isn’t even my type or anything. I only was hanging with her cause she fancied me, and I thought she seemed like a nice girl and she looked okay enough. So for her to be rejecting me is crazy. She even admits that I’m wayy better looking than her too. So I am lost.
What happens a lot to less physically attractive girls is that they go for hot guys because they're attracted to them. They fall in love, and get cheated on and used.

Then they don't want to get attached, on a subconscious level because of the pain of being cheated or used that happened before. So even if they "think" they want a relationship with a good looking guy, their mind will prevent that from happening by ghosting or moving on.

But they still enjoy sex, so it get's that far.
It does feel like shit though. I was just so surprised it was the time where we got really close with each other that night, and spent all night making out. I took her out the week before, and the vibe wasn’t there at all that night. That literally would’ve been the best time to call it off if anything.
Better looking girls are more likely to commit. If you're in shape, look for girls who are in shape.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What happens a lot to less physically attractive girls is that they go for hot guys because they're attracted to them. They fall in love, and get cheated on and used.

Then they don't want to get attached, on a subconscious level because of the pain of being cheated or used that happened before. So even if they "think" they want a relationship with a good looking guy, their mind will prevent that from happening by ghosting or moving on.

But they still enjoy sex, so it get's that far.

Better looking girls are more likely to commit. If you're in shape, look for girls who are in shape.
That’s actually a really good point. I never thought of it that way.

The girl that just fucked me around was fat/chubby. Personally, I like chubby girls more than slim girls. But I think it’s most logical for me to go with a slim girl, even though I won’t be as sexually attracted to her.
A lot of these fatter girls are damaged goods unfortunately.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
That’s actually a really good point. I never thought of it that way.

The girl that just fucked me around was fat/chubby. Personally, I like chubby girls more than slim girls. But I think it’s most logical for me to go with a slim girl, even though I won’t be as sexually attracted to her.
A lot of these fatter girls are damaged goods unfortunately.
Yah, I'm attracted to a range of girls.

But fat ones tend to have the lowest ability to form an emotional connection. When they do form an emotional connection, they always have one foot out of the door, with backup guys they keep around because part of them always expects it to fail.

Maybe the same with ugly faced girls, I'm not sure. And girls that use to be fat, but haven't been thin long enough to outgrow the mentality and realize that she could have one good looking guy for life.

The most fucked thing is, you yourself can't be chubby and date chubby girls, because they're most attracted to fit guys so they'd rather have a string of fit guys, than LTR their looksmatch.

Sex with a hotter guy is like a drug to them, so it's sort of an addictive cycle that fucks up their brain, emotional wellbeing, etc.

BUT, a thought just came to me, if you are friends with a chubby girl for a long time before getting romantic she might see that you're not a player. Ideally if she's some one that's not addicted to sex, isn't on the dating apps much, and doesn't go clubbing.

Yah, I'm attracted to a range of girls.

But fat ones tend to have the lowest ability to form an emotional connection. When they do form an emotional connection, they always have one foot out of the door, with backup guys they keep around because part of them always expects it to fail.
Yhh that makes sense. And it’s why most fat girls are the promiscuous ones, and the slim ones are the more decent ones.

Maybe the same with ugly faced girls, I'm not sure. And girls that use to be fat, but haven't been thin long enough to outgrow the mentality and realize that she could have one good looking guy for life.

The most fucked thing is, you yourself can't be chubby and date chubby girls, because they're most attracted to fit guys so they'd rather have a string of fit guys, than LTR their looksmatch.
I’m not chubby at all so I’m good lol. But this is an example of the 80/20 rule we see. Top 20% guys getting 80% women.

Sex with a hotter guy is like a drug to them, so it's sort of an addictive cycle that fucks up their brain, emotional wellbeing, etc.

BUT, a thought just came to me, if you are friends with a chubby girl for a long time before getting romantic she might see that you're not a player. Ideally if she's some one that's not addicted to sex, isn't on the dating apps much, and doesn't go clubbing.
I think I’d prefer LTR a slim girl tbh. And then thicken her up a bit (not too much). I find fat girls very visually disgusting, but their bodies feel much nicer than skinny girls.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
My dad has told me this before. He told me my looks are like 8/10, but my personality is a 2/10. I struggle with changing my personality though. Cause I grew up as a bit of a social outcast, not too popular (as throughout high school I was ugly and chubby). It wasn’t till afterwards when I started going to the gym and increasing my looks that I became more popular. But still my personality is shaped by my life experiencesz

And I don’t blame myself for this. I have met the girl like 4 times now. This time is the one where we spent the least time talking (so the personality part) and just hooking up with each other. The other 3 times, we were just talking getting to know each other. So I’m assuming (and from what people said here) that once she had me, that was her satisfied and ready to move onto the next.
How old are you?

Foids use moids more often than you think
You indeed got played nigga
Hahahahaha
This.

The idea that it's generally men using women is completely retarded. And I am not even talking about betabux here.

but just the way women will emotionally use you in times of need and ditch you like some uninteresting toy when they don't.
It's far more damaging than pump-n-dump only a small minority of men even do in the first-place

Women are satanic whores, the devil resides inside of them. Never trust, never listen, never believe what comes out of satan's mouth.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MedMogger
This.

The idea that it's generally men using women is completely retarded. And I am not even talking about betabux here.

but just the way women will emotionally use you in times of need and ditch you like some uninteresting toy when they don't.
It's far more damaging than pump-n-dump only some men even do in the first-place

Women are satanic whores, the devil resides inside of them. Never trust, never listen, never believe what comes out of satan's mouth.
Honest to God you’re right. If I said this to my parents they’d tell me “muh you just have to meet a nice girl”.
All these girls act nice to me in the first place. Then once I’ve pleased them, they bail. Makes me feel like total shit honestly. I’d prefer if they were gonna do that to me that they just never approach at all.

I didn’t betabuxx either. She payed for her own stuff when we went out tbf (wouldn’t let me pay. Like she’d go and order drinks using her card and block me from paying), so I thought she was “different” from the other girls.

I need to change my personality now. But I’m not sure how. How can I be less empathetic and kind?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Honest to God you’re right. If I said this to my parents they’d tell me “muh you just have to meet a nice girl”.
All these girls act nice to me in the first place. Then once I’ve pleased them, they bail. Makes me feel like total shit honestly. I’d prefer if they were gonna do that to me that they just never approach at all.

I didn’t betabuxx either. She payed for her own stuff when we went out tbf (wouldn’t let me pay. Like she’d go and order drinks using her card and block me from paying), so I thought she was “different” from the other girls.

I need to change my personality now. But I’m not sure how. How can I be less empathetic and kind?
be more empathic and kind to yourself instead. Don't be less empathic/kind in general, but shift the attention from others, towards yourself.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and MedMogger
Aspie mogger trait

Same happens to me all the time

be more empathic and kind to yourself instead. Don't be less empathic/kind in general, but shift the attention from others, towards yourself.
Thank you that’s a good idea. I’m not usually kind to myself at all tbf. I’m very harsh on myself, but that’s so I can self improve.

I know it sounds corny, but for these girls, “no more mr nice guy” from me. I’m only gonna be caring about my own pleasures/incentives. Fuck them. They’re all selfish anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MoggerGaston
I don’t class myself as autistic. I’m not a normie for sure. But I can fit in socially sometimes, depending on the night.
Undiagnosed autism. You ended up here for a reason.

Hard to if you have poor social skills if your social skills are poor.

Get tested

Undiagnosed autism. You ended up here for a reason.

Hard to if you have poor social skills if your social skills are poor.

Get tested
I like to think the reason I’m here is because I have a special interest in looks tbh. Rn I have absolutely no problem with the way I look, but I just find all the PSL stuff and everything so interesting.

I get told by my family my looks are the only thing I have going for me, and that my personality is shit. A lot of people tell me I’m vain too.

But the worst thing is my family doesn’t want me getting tested, taking any meds to help with my personality. They just give advice like “you’ve just got to chat more” and be more sociable.

Shit you might be right. I probably am non NT

I didn’t fuck her. I only made out with her. I didn’t wanna fuck her straight away cause she told me she’s a “relationship kind of girl”, so I wanted to wait and make it special. We just made out and did bits that’s it.
And I’m considering it tbf. I feel like shit again. Honestly these women play with my emotions too much. Treat me so good one night and then like dirt the next day.
That's why. She wanted you to man up and fuck the shit out of her. Instead, you got all emotionally weird when she said she was a relationship kind of girl.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MedMogger
That's why. She wanted you to man up and fuck the shit out of her. Instead, you got all emotionally weird when she said she was a relationship kind of girl.
How do I do that though? Is there like some pills or meds I can take that make me a more manly personality?

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
How do I do that though? Is there like some pills or meds I can take that make me a more manly personality?
No, there aren't. Sorry, boo. You have to understand women and their wet whore holes. She wants to be treated fairly and with respect, but when she's horny, she wants to be treated like a dirty whore.

When she told you she was a relationship kind of girl, she was offering you free backshots, but nothing more. She was saying, "You can fuck me but don't expect anything more right away. I want my options kept open." They all say that. If the fucking is good, you're it!

• +1
No, there aren't. Sorry, boo. You have to understand women and their wet whore holes. She wants to be treated fairly and with respect, but when she's horny, she wants to be treated like a dirty whore.

When she told you she was a relationship kind of girl, she was offering you free backshots, but nothing more. She was saying, "You can fuck me but don't expect anything more right away. I want my options kept open." They all say that. If the fucking is good, you're it!
Thanks for this. I’ll be honest, I think I needed a reality check. I was assuming most girls are HQNP. But I don’t believe in that anymore.

Sadly I’m not great at reading people. The girl actually told me to kiss her, and that I needed to be dominant over her. I’m very aspie at reading people, indirect language and communication.

Oh well. Lesson learned now. Thanks.

• +1
Thanks for this. I’ll be honest, I think I needed a reality check. I was assuming most girls are HQNP. But I don’t believe in that anymore.

Sadly I’m not great at reading people. The girl actually told me to kiss her, and that I needed to be dominant over her. I’m very aspie at reading people, indirect language and communication.

Oh well. Lesson learned now. Thanks.
Women like it when men man up but be careful, some are spiteful cunts with a head of crazy ideologies. But if she told you to kiss her, she wanted to get fucked.

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger
Women like it when men man up but be careful, some are spiteful cunts with a head of crazy ideologies. But if she told you to kiss her, she wanted to get fucked.
I didn’t even want to kiss her that night. I don’t wanna sound like a soppy cunt or anything, but I’m looking for that fairytale kind of romance. But I’m aware I probably sounded deluded. She wouldn’t let me leave her flat without kissing.

She was reaching down, and grabbing my cock but I pushed her arm away, as I didn’t want to fuck her then.

I probs sound hella low T I know. But I’m religious, converted to Islam a few years ago, and I hate that lifestyle honestly.

• JFL
I didn’t even want to kiss her that night. I don’t wanna sound like a soppy cunt or anything, but I’m looking for that fairytale kind of romance. But I’m aware I probably sounded deluded. She wouldn’t let me leave her flat without kissing.

She was reaching down, and grabbing my cock but I pushed her arm away, as I didn’t want to fuck her then.

I probs sound hella low T I know. But I’m religious, converted to Islam a few years ago, and I hate that lifestyle honestly.
So she reached down and grabbed your crotch and you said, "No, no, this is too soon. Not like this." Brutal.

So she reached down and grabbed your crotch and you said, "No, no, this is too soon. Not like this." Brutal.
We were making out and she did that. I didn’t say anything but I just moved her hand away when she was grabbing it. I had already told her I’m not into hookup culture beforehand. So I didn’t want to just sleep with her straight away.

• +1
imagine getting this worked up over a fat chick
Count your blessings bro and move on

imagine getting this worked up over a fat chick
Count your blessings bro and move on
Even though they’re disgusting to look at, their body actually feels soo sooo good. I mean I legit need another one right now. Unfortunately I’ve got no plans of going out out until later this week 😭😭

• JFL