Coffee doesn't do anything to me

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
Okay so idk why, but caffeine doesn't do shit to me.

I took 800mg of caffeine (That's FOUR TIMES the normal adult dose). 800mg is considered "extremely high" dose.

Well guess what? I don't feel shit. No positive side effects, no negative side effects. I actually kinda just wanna take a nap now.

Why the fuck don't I feel shit????

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Kenickie
You gotta take it as a suppository.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
You have ADHD.
I drink 800mg a day and 300mg before bed feel jackshit.

however it does make me feel euphoric at the 300mg range and alleviates depression

You gotta take it as a suppository.
Doubt it would make a big difference. Interesting take tho. Might try to snort it up next time instead tho

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie

I took 800mg of caffeine (That's FOUR TIMES the normal adult dose). 800mg is considered "extremely high" dose.

View attachment 1079172

Well guess what? I don't feel shit. No positive side effects, no negative side effects. I actually kinda just wanna take a nap now.

Faster the metabolism, the less you feel from coffee

You have ADHD.
I drink 800mg a day and 300mg before bed feel jackshit.
Honestly interesting take dude. I faked my ADHD a week ago and got placed on Concerta. More I learn about it, more I realize I might actually have it. JFL life is funny like that

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Doubt it would make a big difference. Interesting take tho. Might try to snort it up next time instead tho
Lol, I'm just joking.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Lol, I'm just joking.
Imma put a tampon in a cup of coffee, let it soak up for few minutes, and stick it up my ass. No meme rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: warpsociety and SkinjobCatastrophe
It works better on some people, due to some interaction with the enzymes or something like that some people metabolize it well and some people not at all

Imma put a tampon in a cup of coffee, let it soak up for few minutes, and stick it up my ass. No meme rn
You better not.

View attachment 1079172

Should probably try coke.