Coinbase Customer Service took a month to reply to my issue preventing me from making a ton of money

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
It makes me so fucking mad how bad/non-existent their customer service is. If you have an issue their FAQ page doesn't answer then REST IN PEACE

I missed so many opportunities while my account was disabled from trading for some dumb reason.

I AM SO TIRED OF COMPANIES USING COVID AS AN EXCUSE TO PROVIDE SHIT SERVICE "PLEASE BEAR WITH US/BE PATIENT/EXPECT DELAYS DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME." FUCK THAT ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i logged in after like 2018 and it is a complete mess. first i had to verify my adress and shit and then my identy (even though i did that when i registered a few years ago) now their stupid computer programm mispelled my name wrong. and coinbase is so retarded they dont get that you can have more then one first name which dont have to necesseraly show up on your bank account.

customer service is all automatic they wont help you

considering withdrawing my money but probably this will be problematic too

Last edited:
wow this suicidefuel, lot of people complain on reddit about the customer service

luckily i just have 3k on there but there are people who have legit money on there and all of sudden their account gets frozen jflol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back