Coke makes u feel like a Chad

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Yesterday I was feeling down.....I visited an old friend of mine. We usually drink at his house but this time his bros were doing coke as well. Its been years since i touched it but i did a few bumps. After that everything felt great. I felt "normal" . I did end up sending simp type texts to one of my crushes. But other than that its cool. At least I was able to text a girl ...Usually im too anxious to text girls. Later i sniffed even more & felt like a Chad at the end of the night. My jaw was closing all the time & i think it was forming into a Chad jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6401
Yesterday I was feeling down.....I visited an old friend of mine. We usually drink at his house but this time his bros were doing coke as well. Its been years since i touched it but i did a few bumps. After that everything felt great. I felt "normal" . I did end up sending simp type texts to one of my crushes. But other than that its cool. At least I was able to text a girl ...Usually im too anxious to text girls. Later i sniffed even more & felt like a Chad at the end of the night. My jaw was closing all the time & i think it was forming into a Chad jaw.
Brah coke with fuck you Inna long run. How do you not get addicted to the stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Kristin, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Brah coke with fuck you Inna long run. How do you not get addicted to the stuff
it was just a one time thing i know its not good for u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
How do u not get addicted? You must have :chad: drug taking genes ngl boyo

I have done coke, alchohol, ciggs, dip, x & none of it is addicting to me so yes i could have chad genes when it comes to addiction.

One thing that almost defeated me was my xan habit luckily a friend got me to quit. I don't think i would of done it alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
you should try krokodil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Swagwaffle
I have done coke, alchohol, ciggs, dip, x & none of it is addicting to me so yes i could have chad genes when it comes to addiction.

One thing that almost defeated me was my xan habit luckily a friend got me to quit. I don't think i would of done it alone.
So basically you can cope with a shit loaf of drugs and quit anytime u like, except xanax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
coke is good tbh. only problemis its nice for 15 minutes and then the cravings kick in and ur fucked. also i dont enjoy destroying my nasal pasages. Only good thing about my huge ethnic nostrils is my coke ability. Could probably impress some foids with it teebeeh

• +1
JFL if you don't cokemax. It's the best way to ascend

• +1
Ehh i'm more of a pepsi kind of guy

• +1
brutal 2018 pill