islaymtbs
5’7
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2026
- Posts
- 7,194
- Reputation
- 4,980
she looked older anyways, 6’4 white male couldn’t bag that
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
exactlyStop cold approaching it’s useless and complete cope
she looked older anyways, 6’4 white male couldn’t bag that
and then kill and eat them tooI wish i was a ww2 imperial japanese soldier invading nanjing and me and my buddies would celebrate by getting fucking wasted and then fuck some escorts






(historical reference)and then kill and eat them too(historical reference)
how the japs were moving eating indians@Frenchshortcel123 they ate the chinese, indians and americans too like thats so fucking high T
Japan is the highest test country in east asia mark my words
Bet the indians tasted like poo but its not for the taste its for the test boost you get it
how the japs were moving eating indians
View attachment 5731547
samurai and WW2 japan high T as shi, now its hella femboys and wageslaves, but sun will rise again surely
real in my old school there was this one obese indian whore abt 2 years older than me who thought she was the shit, thing is she was literally the shit whenever i walked past her in the hallways i almost gagged each time its crazyIt IS rising son, the dar right is growing rapidly and niggas are already out here posting up with the war flag in protests
Yeah teh japanese probably died of fucking smallpox eating those indians
The BO is enough to fucking stun your soul out of your body like them $4 illegal temu self defense anti rape tazers
You said 6’4 huge halo, what if your mltn with that height like memaybe the british secret weapon to beating japs in WW2 was killing them off with infected indian meat![]()
she looked older anyways, 6’4 white male couldn’t bag that
geomax and slay foreign MTBs or slay LTBs where u are, your choiceYou said 6’4 huge halo, what if your mltn with that height like me
she looked older anyways, 6’4 white male couldn’t bag that
real in my old school there was this one obese indian whore abt 2 years older than me who thought she was the shit, thing is she was literally the shit whenever i walked past her in the hallways i almost gagged each time its crazy
I mean I have jbw and jbtpretty contradicktory to your username mane![]()
wellTansel you finally saw me currently from the last time, what do you think of me now with my 6 foot four height rate my SMV
Thank you bro I stayed the same and your HTN, because I cut while shaving lolwell
ur teeth could be a bit straighter
rhino is needed
upper eyelid exposure is a bit much
ur like a solid lmtn with a height halo
why do u have a bandaid on btw lol
haha i wish i was htn manThank you bro I stayed the same and your HTN, because I cut while shaving lol
tbh bro no I don’t got money haha, you mean from the side it’s nerfing me right?haha i wish i was htn man
i’m like an mmtn, hopefully hmtn by january-march 2027
do you have plans for a rhino at all?
overall lol it messes up ur prettyboy looktbh bro no I don’t got money haha, you mean from the side it’s nerfing me right?
yeah I’ll ask, btw anyone here know how you look or nahoverall lol it messes up ur prettyboy look
u can’t get a rhino in europe lol? maybe ask your parents to help out
i’ve send surgery pics b&a but thats it lol, i don’t wanna show my face onlineyeah I’ll ask, btw anyone here know how you look or nah
no I don’t think so, but nicee broi’ve send surgery pics b&a but thats it lol, i don’t wanna show my face online
idk if i’ve shown you my surgery b&a’s?
thanks hahano I don’t think so, but nicee bro
Sure bro yeahthanks haha
lmk if u wanna see my surgeries bro
she looked older anyways, 6’4 white male couldn’t bag that
but they said to do the yad stop in "the game"Stop cold approaching it’s useless and complete cope