Cold Approach is (MOSTLY) useless

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
Look around, people most of the time don't like to be talked by strangers. During night when alcohol and drugs are present, is expected but still an annoyance.

You can look good and confident but if you approach a woman you will weird her out just because you are a total stranger and she will doubt your intentions. Even with clear IOIs a woman can feel weirded out by the situation of a stranger talking to her like that, leading to a rejection.

That's why social networking and status is key, making you able to meet woman in a more warm environment where you have good social proof or they can see what vibes you have.

I went out this Friday in the college city I studied years ago and we totally felt like outsiders (because we are no longer uni students), and while you can get girls cold approaching playing the numbers game, even if you look good, the odds are stacked against you, relying on the numbers game. The only thing carrying cold approach success is looks, but you will be bottlenecked very hard if you JUST rely on looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, MM299579, Eduardo DOV and 10 others
What you need to do is stop coping and accept you're just giving yourself all excuses to not approach, which is understandable, CA is not meant for everyone.

But just understand this is just you being a pussy, you can choose to not give a fuck about none of that and approach anyways, as you don't need to please anyone but yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, klip11, Ricochet and 7 others
what would those "warm environments" be besides school, college, work, salsa dance (LMAO), gym??? you're capped by how many girls are into you and inhibition. that's why ppl like online dating, jfl at undergoing the process of rejection to MAYBE get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Sick, MM299579, eduardkoopman and 4 others
You're just too mentally and emotionally weak to do it. Let's be honest.

Your entire post reeks of 'I'll use every possible avenue I can to avoid rejection'

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and ThatGuythattype
Look around, people most of the time don't like to be talked by strangers. During night when alcohol and drugs are present, is expected but still an annoyance.

You can look good and confident but if you approach a woman you will weird her out just because you are a total stranger and she will doubt your intentions. Even with clear IOIs a woman can feel weirded out by the situation of a stranger talking to her like that, leading to a rejection.

That's why social networking and status is key, making you able to meet woman in a more warm environment where you have good social proof or they can see what vibes you have.

I went out this Friday in the college city I studied years ago and we totally felt like outsiders (because we are no longer uni students), and while you can get girls cold approaching playing the numbers game, even if you look good, the odds are stacked against you, relying on the numbers game. The only thing carrying cold approach success is looks, but you will be bottlenecked very hard if you JUST rely on looks.
The thing is how the fuck are you supposed to meet new bitches. Majority of men especially now , with the remote culture, you dont even got cute co workers to hit on, OR more likely if you work in person chances are majority are ugly bitches anyways.

We all now online is fucked, so next is bars/clubs, but that's pretty much tinder in real life but you deal with the same shallow bullshit and stupid roasties trying to play mother hen, so when you and one bitch like each other you think your good but god forbid the leader of the group is a cunt and then cockblocks you, now you don't get shit. Not to mention you deal with hoards of other men going for the same bitch.

So that's not a viable attentions, as well as women, just like on tinder and social media, being their only for attention vs wanting to meet A man.

Thus your left with social circle game and cold approach. You could possibly make your own social circle, by cold approaching and not going the pua route immediately for the sake of meeting other bitches the foid might know. They say birds of the same feather flock together, so that route might work. Existing organizations and clubs to face the same pitfalls, as you are limited to that group of bitches.

Thus in the end , if you want true freedom you have to cold approach so your not limited by the quality of women in your relevant social organizations.

Online can be used more so for merely getting a friend group/social group to go out with and connect with foids. I myself had bitches on yubo ask to hang in a group setting, and I stupidly declined. I saw myself as getting friend zoned, but realize that such wasn't the case. The foid had swiped route on me from a see of other men. They just feel deeply uncomfortable meeting a random stranger online for sex on the first date, so thus went the route, and especially JB they are just starting in relationships, and they all start in a social circle setting , not online.

My plan in the future is to build a social circle online via online apps, and to some degree in person if I frequent a place ( such as a gym, or rec center, its more logical to not go balls in with your direct intent if you plan to be their a lot, as its gonna be more awkward if you get rejected. But if you know their is a gym/rec center or area you don't plan to frequent , might as well be more direct. On the street, you be direct. Being indirect in those situations might seem a bit silly as no man is gonna just stop a random foid for directions ( unless you open with that).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Status is so important.

I envy normies with status much more than statusless HTN-Chadlites, not just for the women but also the opportunities and networking they have in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Kade, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
what would those "warm environments" be besides school, college, work, salsa dance (LMAO), gym??? you're capped by how many girls are into you and inhibition. that's why ppl like online dating, jfl at undergoing the process of rejection to MAYBE get laid.
That's where the quality of your social circle and acquaintances enters at play. With online dating and cold approach you can brute force success (if you look decent at least) trough the numbers game.

Last edited:
  • JFL
You're just too mentally and emotionally weak to do it. Let's be honest.

Your entire post reeks of 'I'll use every possible avenue I can to avoid rejection'
I've done more than you will ever do in your life. I'm not an autist tho, and I know the limitations of cold approach.

The thing is how the fuck are you supposed to meet new bitches. Majority of men especially now , with the remote culture, you dont even got cute co workers to hit on, OR more likely if you work in person chances are majority are ugly bitches anyways.

We all now online is fucked, so next is bars/clubs, but that's pretty much tinder in real life but you deal with the same shallow bullshit and stupid roasties trying to play mother hen, so when you and one bitch like each other you think your good but god forbid the leader of the group is a cunt and then cockblocks you, now you don't get shit. Not to mention you deal with hoards of other men going for the same bitch.

So that's not a viable attentions, as well as women, just like on tinder and social media, being their only for attention vs wanting to meet A man.

Thus your left with social circle game and cold approach. You could possibly make your own social circle, by cold approaching and not going the pua route immediately for the sake of meeting other bitches the foid might know. They say birds of the same feather flock together, so that route might work. Existing organizations and clubs to face the same pitfalls, as you are limited to that group of bitches.

Thus in the end , if you want true freedom you have to cold approach so your not limited by the quality of women in your relevant social organizations.

Online can be used more so for merely getting a friend group/social group to go out with and connect with foids. I myself had bitches on yubo ask to hang in a group setting, and I stupidly declined. I saw myself as getting friend zoned, but realize that such wasn't the case. The foid had swiped route on me from a see of other men. They just feel deeply uncomfortable meeting a random stranger online for sex on the first date, so thus went the route, and especially JB they are just starting in relationships, and they all start in a social circle setting , not online.

My plan in the future is to build a social circle online via online apps, and to some degree in person if I frequent a place ( such as a gym, or rec center, its more logical to not go balls in with your direct intent if you plan to be their a lot, as its gonna be more awkward if you get rejected. But if you know their is a gym/rec center or area you don't plan to frequent , might as well be more direct. On the street, you be direct. Being indirect in those situations might seem a bit silly as no man is gonna just stop a random foid for directions ( unless you open with that).
Every way of meeting women is a numbers game. The thing is that you have ways to meet women where you have more leverage than cold approach.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and AscensionMan98
No shit! It's called cold approach for a reason. It puts most people off even if they might be interested in you in other situations. Mix in the fact that most PUAS are ugly as sin and you have autists trying to talk random girls on the street into giving their numbers JFL. Go to a club or pubs lmao.

It works occasionally if you’re psl 6+, are at least average height, and have good social skill

My friend does it and I’ve seen it, but he’s the only person I’ve ever seen who can make it work

99% of men don’t do it or do it and fail

But don’t expect a high success rate

• JFL
Every way of meeting women is a numbers game. The thing is that you have ways to meet women where you have more leverage than cold approach.
Which ways.

Which ways.
Status and warm approach trough social circle or other gatherings. If you have status and are in places where women come and go they will make themselves available to you. It's not a magic pill.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 21620
You should only do warm approaches after strong iois, also preferably in a right environment

also depends if you’re in europe or NA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 21620
Status and warm approach trough social circle or other gatherings. If you have status and are in places where women come and go they will make themselves available to you. It's not a magic pill.
Correct, but how does one find a social circle like that to enter and join.

Correct, but how does one find a social circle like that to enter and join.
If you live surrounded of normies with kids that live the family life and wage slave every week its already over unless you change your lifestyle (by being rich) totally.
You should only do warm approaches after strong iois, also preferably in a right environment

also depends if you’re in europe or NA
I'm in EU. IOIs (even strong ones) usually don't predict shit during daytime. At night they are very useful. During day I ALWAYS approach if I get a strong one, but the rejection rate is absurd.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 7580
Approaching works if u are a goodlooking guy my best friend is a proof to that

• +1
If you live surrounded of normies with kids that live the family life and wage slave every week its already over unless you change your lifestyle (by being rich) totally.

I'm in EU. IOIs (even strong ones) usually don't predict shit during daytime. At night they are very useful. During day I ALWAYS approach if I get a strong one, but the rejection rate is absurd.
You should approach bitches with no ioi at that point. I live in a big city several million in the metro area. What if I use cold approach to build a social circle, so not as strong directly in the approach for some of them.

• JFL

Yea night time is much better for warm approaching

• Woah
Cold approach works on girls not satisfied with her life

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and Niklaus Mikaelson
Cold approach works on girls not satisfied with her life
There's one PUA that I somewhat respect, more so for things unrelated to PUA shit, and his luck with extremely attractive women can be boiled down to this. Luck. The right place, the right time. Obviously he is not ugly and passes a certain looks threshold, but you couldn't have said it any better.

• +1
There's one PUA that I somewhat respect, more so for anything outside PUA shit, and his luck with extremely attractive women can be boiled down to this. Luck. The right place, the right time. Obviously he is not ugly and passes a certain looks threshold, but you couldn't have said it any better.
Yup. cold approach works best on these type of women.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Blackgymmax @Niko69 @fogdart @forevergymcelling @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Blackgymmax @Niko69 @fogdart @forevergymcelling @thebull
Don't have that much experience with cold approaches, but will have to try at some point when I'll be looking for a LTR

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21620

OP you cant face app yourself irl so yea its much harder.
But on a real note yea duh the shit is retarded. You may even get an IOI just for her to reject you ive heard lel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, DoctorLooksmax, fogdart and 1 other person
But on a real note yea duh the shit is retarded. You may even get an IOI just for her to reject you ive heard lel
Cold approach is not for me at all; my ego is too huge to take the chance of getting rejected in person - I don't even follow random girls on social media unless she follows me first lol. Back in my blue/red pill days I approached this chick who used to give me IOIs at the gym, guess what happened? she acted like I was a ghost when I spoke to her so I just cut the convo short and didn't take her number or IG. Weeks later this same chick swiped right on me on Tinder, we matched but I didn't message her and she matched with me again on Bumble but this time she did message first; I saw the message but didn't reply so she unmatched after a few hours lol. Cold approach only makes sense to me if the stakes are low i.e. I'm in a different country and I'm also drunk lol. In general, cold approach is shit unless you receive heavy IOIs even then the odds are stacked against you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16944, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 21620

I look worse in photos. I get told lots of times I look better in person.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Cold approach is not for me at all; my ego is too huge to take the chance of getting rejected in person - I don't even follow random girls on social media unless she follows me first lol. Back in my blue/red pill days I approached this chick who used to give me IOIs at the gym, guess what happened? she acted like I was a ghost when I spoke to her so I just cut the convo short and didn't take her number or IG. Weeks later this same chick swiped right on me on Tinder, we matched but I didn't message her and she matched with me again on Bumble but this time she did message first; I saw the message but didn't reply so she unmatched after a few hours lol. Cold approach only makes sense to me if the stakes are low i.e. I'm in a different country and I'm also drunk lol. In general, cold approach is shit unless you receive heavy IOIs even then the odds are stacked against you.
LOL foids are so stupid

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 17448, fogdart and 1 other person

Even at night it's pretty shit, while we did have some success at the most recent incelcon, me and @6ft4 approached at least 25 different foids and got rejected by every single one despite being the biggest moggers in the vicinity of around 500 people

Some didn't even want to converse with us, let alone give us IOIs

The only 'success' I got was when those two girls approached me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 17448 and Deleted member 21620
Even at night it's pretty shit, while we did have some success at the most recent incelcon, me and @6ft4 approached at least 25 different foids and got rejected by every single one despite being the biggest moggers in the vicinity of around 500 people

I wonder how many foids I must've approached on the nights where I went to clubs by myself and got blackout drunk
Funnily enough I always remember kissing girls on those nights but never remember the rejections
Like my brain finally switches back on mid kiss with a girl, I actually can't remember the rejections from that night even though I can remember kissing that one girl

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

Very insightful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448

Sexual availability mogs everything else. I've seen it night after night: unless you find a girl who is in the mood of getting fucked that night AND likes you (looks matter duh) you won't get shit.

Last week I went out with my trusted friend and only made out with one girl after talking to 10-15. I got IOIs and some half approaches , but those didn't go anywhere, drunk girls love to fool around. From the first minute I can already know if a foid is dtf or not, and most of them are out to dance, have fun and get their validation. Their friends >random gl man. You mogging her only means that if she is dtf you will fuck her, you can't turn a non dtf girl into dtf.

All this was with girls 18-22 yo. And before anyone says I'm an oldcel, I did an experiment with all the approaches and all of them said my age was between 20-24yo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Johnnybegood
Sexual availability mogs everything else. I've seen it night after night: unless you find a girl who is in the mood of getting fucked that night AND likes you (looks matter duh) you won't get shit.

Last week I went out with my trusted friend and only made out with one girl after talking to 10-15. I got IOIs and some half approaches , but those didn't go anywhere, drunk girls love to fool around. From the first minute I can already know if a foid is dtf or not, and most of them are out to dance, have fun and get their validation. Their friends >random gl man. You mogging her only means that if she is dtf you will fuck her, you can't turn a non dtf girl into dtf.

All this was with girls 18-22 yo. And before anyone says I'm an oldcel, I did an experiment with all the approaches and all of them said my age was between 20-24yo.
You are a snivelling little faggot like the rest of this forum

99,5% 20-25 year old women in this earth wants nothing to do with you, cold approach helps to dind that 0,5%

Blue pill cope, even more so in the summer time, people all over the city are chatting each other up in the street and subway. I live here in new york people will exchange numbers on the street or subway. This notion that even if you look good odds are stacked agaisnt you is funny. Good looking men do well no matter what.

The reason outside of college/uni seems worse is because on a campus their is literally 10-20 thousand young women in their prime all in once place.

with this i agree somewhat, there is a 60-40 women to male ratio at colleges yet the women still fuck a small pool of maybe 20-25 percent of the men. being around women who are not into you doesn't increase your chances. People like online dating because its easy and right to the point. As for the process of rejection just to get laid, men have been doing for generations before dating apps and still do that now.

Legit comment.
Gym is also not warm environment, tbh.

I hate cold appoarch. Its just make you LOOK desperate incels that does not get pussy.

A warm lead is always better than a cold lead and yes most approaches will go nowhere but cold approaching at bars and clubs is still an effective lead gen source. Online game is more effective and takes less effort though. It’s like door to door sales vs. cold calling or emailing.

brutal. Aren’t you guys both moggers though? i’ve read your stories about you slaying and being really good looking

Super cringe. Putting in effort just leads to more rejections and more failure. Dating success is entirely determined based on genetics and luck

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Niklaus Mikaelson
This is what you look like when you cold approach:

Daygame cringe A PSL Classic  2 online video cuttercom

stop tagging me ni a

I've never had the guts to CA a girl to bed, but I respect the shit out of anyone who has