Cold Approach is the Best way to meet girls if u have No social Circle

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
OLD is dead for me unless i want to lower my standards and fuck obese sewer monsters.

I have no social circle so i cant depend on that

I also dont go out clubbing at night since its too expensive in sydney and usually a sausage fest

So i will be cold approaching, the first 100 approaches will be a warm up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Clark69, noodlelover and 12 others
OLD is dead for me unless i want to lower my standards and fuck obese sewer monsters.

I also dont go out clubbing at night since its too expensive in sydney and usually a sausage fest

you should get a pair of those hidden camera glasses and record yourself approaching and post it here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roninotrolling, noonespecial, Kelly Oubre Jr and 4 others
OP, your Persian

I larp as Persian since I'm Indian

u mad, bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Roninotrolling, curryascenderr and 10 others

Big facts. Mall daygame on a saturday + a nice suit + colognemaxx + carry a shopping bag (ideally from a high end store so you can larp as a richcel who's just shopping and is not there to chase ass) = golden formula

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, disheartenedcel, curryascenderr and 3 others
Big facts. Mall daygame on a saturday + a nice suit + colognemaxx + carry a shopping bag (ideally from a high end store so you can larp as a richcel who's just shopping and is not there to chase ass) = golden formula
What would be the looks threshold to cold approach

Tell me
How I know you get no bitches lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and psychomandible
Cold approach signifies that you're a desperate retard with low social status. Even if you're a chad, most girls will assume you're a player who wants to pump and dump, and reject you anyway. Terrible advice.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ezio6, curryascenderr, thereallegend and 2 others
Good luck rizzing foids in ur Nike hoodie birdcel
I rizz foids with my mere presence alone. Meanwhile u need suit and cologne just to not get charged with rape and assault when you approach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, psychomandible and watah
I rizz foids with my mere presence alone. Meanwhile u need suit and cologne just to not get charged with rape and assault when you approach
You’re presence results in getting pepper sprayed followed by febreeze to eliminate the stench of curry

Cold approach signifies that you're a desperate retard with low social status. Even if you're a chad, most girls will assume you're a player who wants to pump and dump, and reject you anyway. Terrible advice.

Ok greycel

Downloadfile106

You’re presence results in getting pepper sprayed followed by febreeze to eliminate the stench of curry
U get 0 bitches greycel meanwhile I just smile and pull

Attachments

• IMG_2382.jpeg
    IMG_2382.jpeg
    515.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2381.jpeg
    IMG_2381.jpeg
    691.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: future slavic chad, ezio6, curryascenderr and 3 others
What happens when you go on a date with her and she expects you to spend thousands, but you actually drive a 2015 Honda Accord and take her to Applebees?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, hopecel, psychomandible and 1 other person
MTBs caging at Mouthcel Dalit tryna larp as Med HTN
Nuclear tier cope u get 0 bitches and need to wear a suit to not look like a monkey. Jfl at u red pilled losers

You got a better alternative nigga?

What happens when you go on a date with her and she expects you to spend thousands, but you actually drive a 2015 Honda Accord and take her to Applebees?
Good point. Haven’t tried carrying a high end store shopping bag for this reason.

I’ve only carried bags from stores that were mid-end like Express, Ralph Lauren, Zara. Worked best for me.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and tombradylover
Take your own advice 1st. Lead by example Dalit
I’m leading lil nigga foids love me meanwhile u have to spend ur whole life savings to get dates that’s as pathetic as it gets

That ain’t u pathetic ass niger I seen what u sent in pms to my boy. Ur a fucking curry through and through larping as Persian. Pathetic Bastsrd

As u can see clearly Persian not curry

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
To be fair u have a good eye area but ur skin is super dark southern Indian tier. That foid u took the pic with looked subhuman

I legit would kill myself if i was indian

• JFL
Get to roping my boy. And change that username.
تو حتی فارسی هم صحبت نمی‌کنی، شاید ایرانی باشی ولی هیچ افتخاری به ملت و مردم ما نداری.

• JFL