Cold Approach is the Best way to meet girls if u have No social Circle

I'll be on your side since you're chill
He’s a hypocrite btw. Constantly making threads on Indians and Arabs. Constantly shitting on them when he’s one himself. @Diarrhoea i know what he looks like. He’s darker then the darkest Dalit u can find on the other side of the Ghengis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and psychomandible
He’s a hypocrite btw. Constantly making threads on Indians and Arabs. Constantly shitting on them when he’s one himself. @Diarrhoea i know what he looks like. He’s darker then the darkest Dalit u can find on the other side of the Ghengis
Is he good looking atleast ?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Is he good looking atleast ?
He has good eye area I’ll be honest. But he has 0 bone structure and looks low class and poor. Hes not the worst looking tho he’s MTN id say but he’s just a massive hypocrite. Not a true Persian

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
looks low class and poor.
:feelskek: This nigga was telling me how the rich area of our city is filled with where's who are chad only. But he can't get them cause his low class and nigger skinned

• +1
:feelskek: This nigga was telling me how the rich area of our city is filled with where's who are chad only. But he can't get them cause his low class and nigger skinned
Like I said I value respect and privacy and not doxxing otherwise I’d fry this nigga so quickly. His skin is darker than the average Dravidian. I’m not kidding btw. Look at his profile picture that’s exactly his skin complexion

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible

K4trf991lp191

This you?

Ur self hating bro. It’s obvious after seeing what u look like via my boy. U legit hate ur skin and urself that’s why u always make those threads shitting on other races. Pathetic

Ur browner than me

Ur browner than me
Oh? Look out for a thread on u soon. Will be tagging u. Might use some other photos in the thread too I haven’t decided yet

Attachments

• IMG_2382.jpeg
    IMG_2382.jpeg
    515.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2381.jpeg
    IMG_2381.jpeg
    691.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1995.png
    IMG_1995.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
Brutal how can u be Dravidian with a white father :forcedsmile:
IMG 3288

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, curryascenderr and tombradylover
Cold approach doesn't exist in UK

Never seen it IRL in my entire life (except me doing it)

Also talking to strangers considered very weird behaviour (except old people in countryside)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and curryascenderr
U get 0 bitches greycel meanwhile I just smile and pull
I might be tweaking but I swear I have seen those reactions on different faces as well:feelswhat:

Either way you look mogger so it could be real

Last edited:
  • JFL
Take notes. You’re collection of crop tops and mini skirts ain’t gonna cut it fam
ur suits are fresh as fuck my nigga fuck this stupid beef shit lets unite against the shit mods plz

I might be tweaking but I swear I have seen those reactions on different faces as well:feelswhat:

Either way you look mogger so it could be real
its real i got more photos if u want but that's not important rn we need to fight against the mods

Gotta try that Omegle shit, seems to be a good source for validation:feelsokman:
do it bro its great for validation as long as ur not ugly anyone can do it and get good reactions

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: psychomandible, baerr and illusivespirits
Oh? Look out for a thread on u soon. Will be tagging u. Might use some other photos in the thread too I haven’t decided yet
Nigger you look like an ant next to that door frame. Don’t claim 5’10 you are not one of us.

• JFL
Nigger you look like an ant next to that door frame. Don’t claim 5’10 you are not one of us.
what door frame nigga lmao idgaf about that shit anymore we are in this together get over urself and ur ego and unite forces

Also talking to strangers considered very weird behaviour (except old people in countryside)
I’ve done it in streets of central London with my boy, I see hella mandem doing it in central to.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and uksucks
how do u do u just say "hey can i get ur socials" or sum like that

Hes not the worst looking tho he’s MTN
so are you
you've only got impressive bones and that's it, you have no harmony which is crucial

and all of these photos are giga frauded, dark room/lighting/hoodie which all make your bones visibly pop up more

so are you

you've only got impressive bones and that's it, you have no harmony which is crucial

and all of these photos are giga frauded, dark room/lighting/hoodie which all make your bones visibly pop up more
Idc im MTN I got bigger fish to fry rn then ur irrelevant ass

Idc im MTN I got bigger fish to fry rn then ur irrelevant ass
it's just hypocritical from you to put others down like you're some high class giga mogger when in reality you don't look much different from what you described

it's just hypocritical from you to put others down like you're some high class giga mogger when in reality you don't look much different from what you described
Nigga ur so butthurt over me meanwhile I could care less about u. Move on buddy girls love me they don’t love u it’s not my fault I was blessed and u weren’t little doggy

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Nigga ur so butthurt over me meanwhile I could care less about u. Move on buddy girls love me they don’t love u it’s not my fault I was blessed and u weren’t little doggy
I'm just cringing at people like you who deluded themselves that they're moggers because PSL autists convinced them that bones alone make you a Chad :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: you're a narcy ass faggot like Clavicular

I'm just cringing at people like you who deluded themselves that they're moggers because PSL autists convinced them that bones alone make you a Chad :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: you're a narcy ass faggot like Clavicular
Nigga what do u want me to do or say to u. I’m sorry ur life sucks and ur ugly. Move on and find joy in video games or something. It’s literally not my fault god blessed me and u got the short end of the stick. Stop being an obsessed weirdo and go do something more productive with ur worthless time. Fuckinf riding my cock like a little bitch.

• JFL
Nigga what do u want me to do or say to u. I’m sorry ur life sucks and ur ugly. Move on and find joy in video games or something. It’s literally not my fault god blessed me and u got the short end of the stick. Stop being an obsessed weirdo and go do something more productive with ur worthless time. Fuckinf riding my cock like a little bitch.
the only ones who are riding your dick are the guys who call you a chadlite :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

kys narcy MALE ATTENTION WHORE faggot + I definitely mog you

Yeah, online is for fucking 2+ points down

the only ones who are riding your dick are the guys who call you a chadlite :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

kys narcy MALE ATTENTION WHORE faggot + I definitely mog you
Ok nigga congrats u mog me. Now move on. Seriously for past 20 minutes u been in the same thread barking for my attention. This is last time I’ll reply. Go do something productive

• +1
Ok nigga congrats u mog me. Now move on. Seriously for past 20 minutes u been in the same thread barking for my attention. This is last time I’ll reply. Go do something productive
the same way you barked at OP for no reason :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: loser

the same way you barked at OP for no reason :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: loser
For no reason?! do u want an autograph or something from me? Get lost u ugly bastard. U will never be on my level and no girl would ever choose you over me. Though pill to swallow. Ur better off killing urself u worthless fuck. Go die

• JFL
For no reason?! do u want an autograph or something from me? Get lost u ugly bastard. U will never be on my level and no girl would ever choose you over me. Though pill to swallow. Ur better off killing urself u worthless fuck. Go die
wow dude are you really that much insecure that you need male validation all the time? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I thought we are here to be objective and not to "dickride" each other :feelsbadman:

• JFL
wow dude are you really that much insecure that you need male validation all the time? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I thought we are here to be objective and not to "dickride" each other :feelsbadman:
Ur a persistent one aren’t ya

• +1

Feminism won

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
I’ve done it in streets of central London with my boy, I see hella mandem doing it in central to.
London is different. It's full of foreigners and not just Asians, I mean full of Europeans and what not. Basically a different country to the rest of UK

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Cold approach is the only way. Every girl you get from tinder/bumble/hinge is lost experience cold approaching, and worse skills when you're in your 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and more likely that you'll die alone.

But it's more pain and rejection that most guys can tolerate. Most guys that start out as ambitious as you, won't make it past a thousand approaches and won't get laid or get a girlfriend.

London is different. It's full of foreigners and not just Asians, I mean full of Europeans and what not. Basically a different country to the rest of UK
Where you living? I think Birmingham is the best place for a curry to do pua, I feel invisible in London I was getting a lot of IOI in Birmingham from all different flavours as curry is the majority theyre. I just came back from clubbing tonight at fabric in London it was fucking shit , up north mogs

• +1
Reactions: uksucks

Idk move to Nigeria or something

Where you living? I think Birmingham is the best place for a curry to do pua, I feel invisible in London I was getting a lot of IOI in Birmingham from all different flavours as curry is the majority theyre. I just came back from clubbing tonight at fabric in London it was fucking shit , up north mogs
300k population city. Never seen a cold approach IRL ever

OLD is dead for me unless i want to lower my standards and fuck obese sewer monsters.

I have no social circle so i cant depend on that

I also dont go out clubbing at night since its too expensive in sydney and usually a sausage fest

So i will be cold approaching, the first 100 approaches will be a warm up
Women don't want to be pestered by random men when they're out in public.

Why should i care about what they want? It's all about what I want
Women have made it clearly that what you want doesn't matter and you're too deluded to see it.

• JFL
That's a good thing, why woukd you want competition
You need a large supply of women to approach + they have Instagram which is worldwide or at least the whole country