Cold approach is the only way to get your looksmatch

D

Deleted member 11630

Bronze
You never get your looksmatch online, you always get 1-2 points below your looksmatch. That means if you are 6/10 (normie scale), you will only get 4/10 and lower, so it is not worth it. If you arent chad online dating is a complete waste of time and the quality of women you get is ultra low.

So since dating apps dont work for 95 percent of men, you only have 2 options to get women.

1. social circle
2. cold approach

THESE ARE FACTS.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 6403 and 14 others
You never get your looksmatch online, you always get 1-2 points below your looksmatch. That means if you are 6/10 (normie scale), you will only get 4/10 and lower, so it is not worth it. If you arent chad online dating is a complete waste of time and the quality of women you get is ultra low.

So since dating apps dont work for 95 percent of men, you only have 2 options to get women.

1. social circle
2. cold approach

THESE ARE FACTS.
Cold approach die whit cov19

• +1
Reactions: pizza, NormieKilla, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Whitepill : rape allows you to get any woman.

JFL at you virgins with "muh cold approach"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 4797, pizza and 18 others
Cope
I get cute girls and I’m not chad

You’re overrating yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Cope

do you get your looksmatch online or though social circle?

Social circle is legit but cold approach is a fucking meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6512 and 15 others
Social circle is legit. I lost my virginity through my best friend's girlfriend's friend. If you only hang out with ugly people IRL it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, JL~, fukmylyf and 2 others
I've only hooked up with one person from online dating, I'm trash on that. I've been with at least 50 women or more from cold approach.

Always ignore autist opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, ezio6 and Patient A
Cope

I think a lot of people here think that every good looking woman has extremely high standards. When in reality it's just all women have equally high standards.
I mean seeing how much ugly women get validation, good looking women may not even be aware of how they compare

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Patient A, BigBoy and 1 other person
Cold approach isnt very effective and only good for hookups. But I wouldnt discount it.

Social circle game is much more legit though.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Cold approach rarely works now, there was an age some time ago, before Internet, smartphones, Facebook and Tinder when it was perfectly natural to start talking to random people about anything. You waited in line for something, you started to talk with people about politics, the weather or whatever.
You waited in the doctor's office, barbershop, etc. - again it was perfectly normal to talk to people. You went in the park to relax on a bench and you could strike conversations with anyone. Or there were people playing chess, backgammon, cards and you could join them easily. Or if you brought your own chess/backgammon board, and people would approach you to play with you. Girls would often go out in groups in the evening for a walk dressed nicely, with makeup and perfume on them, to be picked up by guys, and you could easily approach them without risking a hard rejection or awkward, blank stares.
All of these things are gone now, people are on their smartphones all the time, starting a conversation with a random person is seen as weird, only old folks are more easy with this, there are still plenty of them in the park if you want conversation or playing chess.
However...cold approaching girls - forget about it!

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, mewcoper and foidologist
Cold approach rarely works now, there was an age some time ago, before Internet, smartphones, Facebook and Tinder when it was perfectly natural to start talking to random people about anything. You waited in line for something, you started to talk with people about politics, the weather or whatever.
You waited in the doctor's office, barbershop, etc. - again it was perfectly normal to talk to people. You went in the park to relax on a bench and you could strike conversations with anyone. Or there were people playing chess, backgammon, cards and you could join them easily. Or if you brought your own chess/backgammon board, and people would approach you to play with you. Girls would often go out in groups in the evening for a walk dressed nicely, with makeup and perfume on them, to be picked up by guys, and you could easily approach them without risking a hard rejection or awkward, blank stares.
All of these things are gone now, people are on their smartphones all the time, starting a conversation with a random person is seen as weird, only old folks are more easy with this, there are still plenty of them in the park if you want conversation or playing chess.
However...cold approaching girls - forget about it!
the whole world is fucked. It's over

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Deleted member 5061 and Gonthar
Just lol at cold approaching

1. social circle
2. cold approach

THESE ARE FACTS.
I agree.

DatingApps = heaven for Chads, and maybe good for Chadlites. For the rest of men, it's difficult "location".

For getting looksmatched women. As a man from low tier normie to low tier Chadlite levels. You need to find other angles as a man, than datingapps.

Social circle, clubs, groups, classes, gatherings, meetings, events, etc.. Mogg in general. ESPECIALLY, the uglier a man gets, he can use other stuff (if he has) to compensate a bit and luck out and so on.

Cold approaching. One imo, needs to be AT LEAST normie. For that process, to not be be super brutals.
I did cold approaching in muh pua days as a low tier normie. And with a <1% or 1% success rate; it's obviously pretty brutals process.
But if one looks like a high tier nromie or something; it shoudl be much easier. Where a decent amount of women will want to go on date with you, or at least they feel and some some sense of happiness by getting validated by a dude that looks pretty good. whereas getting hit on by an ugly or low tier normie dude, they feel offended by the idea that that dude thinks he is in her league, and she wants top defend her own perception of hersself that she is a 7/10 so she than needs to show utter disgust towards someone that is a 4.5/10 to keep up that self image.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, ezio6, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
Just lol at cold approaching
Scoring numbers left and right, as a "smooth" Chadlite dude.
For them, cold appraoching is a nice extra stream and way, to add new womens to the needed amounts of "new women met".
Always need to add looks-level element factor to mention, when bashing cold approaching. Cold approaching is brutals, below certain looks levels, and race factor can also be a big factor. But also, it's not tthat bad a thing, ABOVE a certain looks level.

example case, of a Chadlite being soical, chatting up randoms.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I agree.

DatingApps = heaven for Chads, and maybe good for Chadlites. For the rest of men, it's difficult "location".

For getting looksmatched women. As a man from low tier normie to low tier Chadlite levels. You need to find other angles as a man, than datingapps.

Social circle, clubs, groups, classes, gatherings, meetings, events, etc.. Mogg in general. ESPECIALLY, the uglier a man gets, he can use other stuff (if he has) to compensate a bit and luck out and so on.

Cold approaching. One imo, needs to be AT LEAST normie. For that process, to not be be super brutals.
I did cold approaching in muh pua days as a low tier normie. And with a <1% or 1% success rate; it's obviously pretty brutals process.
But if one looks like a high tier nromie or something; it shoudl be much easier. Where a decent amount of women will want to go on date with you, or at least they feel and some some sense of happiness by getting validated by a dude that looks pretty good. whereas getting hit on by an ugly or low tier normie dude, they feel offended by the idea that that dude thinks he is in her league, and she wants top defend her own perception of hersself that she is a 7/10 so she than needs to show utter disgust towards someone that is a 4.5/10 to keep up that self image.
I don't think you can compensate with anything. It's all looks. Just irl standards and such are different. Girls at a bar are basically never ever saying no to a 6/10 white dude unless he's legit creepy or short or w.e. shit.

I don't think you can compensate with anything. It's all looks. Just irl standards and such are different. Girls at a bar are basically never ever saying no to a 6/10 white dude unless he's legit creepy or short or w.e. shit.
Probs right. Alot of Status may do some, that's it.

Your username makes me think of CJ from SanAndreas. Damn. I played alot of GTA when young. GTA Vice City first and after that San Andreas.

• +1
Reactions: CeeJay
With a success rate of 1%, you need to do 1000 approaches to get 10 numbers/dates. And of course, not all these numbers/dates lead to sex or LTR.

Just maximize your looks first.

It's the chadlites who do better IRL than on Tinder. Chads do well everywhere: online and offline. Normies and below normies do badly everywhere. Chadlites don't do super well online (better than normies though), but they do much better offline, because chads are rare IRL. On Tinder, it's easy for girls to find chads, because they can check every guy who is in the same area as they are, but IRL they only see guys who are in their vicinity. And if I recall correctly, Tinder shows chads to girls first.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
With a success rate of 1%, you need to do 1000 approaches to get 10 numbers/dates. And of course, not all these numbers/dates lead to sex or LTR.

Just maximize your looks first.

It's the chadlites who do better IRL than on Tinder. Chads do well everywhere: online and offline. Normies and below normies do badly everywhere. Chadlites don't do super well online (better than normies though), but they do much better offline, because chads are rare IRL. On Tinder, it's easy for girls to find chads, because they can check every guy who is in the same area as they are, but IRL they only see guys who are in their vicinity. And if I recall correctly, Tinder shows chads to girls first.
In line with my observations.

to add. My statts, from 10+ years from talking with randoms. I was a PSL 3.5, below average, low-ish normie tier white guy.
it was a pretty brutal process, I recall. Hated it, most of the time. But happy I did it, in 20/20 hindsight.

Name dudePaul Janka (psl 5.5 orso)eduardkoopman (psl 3.5)mikeock (psl 6)@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)
(random) chatted up women100/100100/100100/100100/100
convo (wanted to talk)35/10050/100?
telephone numbers15/10045/100?
non-flaky telephone numbers13/10022/100?
Dates/meetups10/10011/100?
Sex4.4% -> 4/1001/1005/1000.75 / 100

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Wallenberg
In line with my observations.

to add. My statts, from 10+ years from talking with randoms. I was a PSL 3.5, below average, low-ish normie tier white guy.
it was a pretty brutal process, I recall. Hated it, most of the time. But happy I did it, in 20/20 hindsight.

Name dudePaul Janka (psl 5.5 orso)eduardkoopman (psl 3.5)mikeock (psl 6)@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)
(random) chatted up women100/100100/100100/100100/100
convo (wanted to talk)35/10050/100?
telephone numbers15/10045/100?
non-flaky telephone numbers13/10022/100?
Dates/meetups10/10011/100?
Sex4.4% -> 4/1001/1005/1000.75 / 100
I haven't' done much cold approaching, I took the 1% success rate from your post. Interesting stats!

When I was GL guy (maybe something like chadlite) I got a lot of IOIs and even in some rare cases, girls approached me. Honestly, I would just approach girls giving IOIs. But of course, if you don't get a lot of IOIs, then you don't have a choice.

I haven't' done much cold approaching, I took the 1% success rate from your post. Interesting stats!

When I was GL guy (maybe something like chadlite) I got a lot of IOIs and even in some rare cases, girls approached me. Honestly, I would just approach girls giving IOIs. But of course, if you don't get a lot of IOIs, then you don't have a choice.
I agree. going for the women, that give you an invitation signal to come talk with her. Moggs. PLus, it's easier to do imo than.

But, that never or very rarely happened to me as a PSL 3.5 dude. (or I blind). So I had no choice, but to jump in without invitation signals.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I agree. going for the women, that give you an invitation signal to come talk with her. Moggs. PLus, it's easier to do imo than.

But, that never or very rarely happened to me as a PSL 3.5 dude. (or I blind). So I had no choice, but to jump in without invitation signals.
Do you still follow PUA stuff or community? Have some of them noticed that in reality, looks matter... a lot?

The benefit of IOIs is that they boost your confidence, which makes approaching smoother.

Do you still follow PUA stuff or community? Have some of them noticed that in reality, looks matter... a lot?

The benefit of IOIs is that they boost your confidence, which makes approaching smoother.
I was into pua 2006-2009.
It was alot of scmas and lies and copes back than.
I started to hate pua coaches and mst of the cope advice, and lies. since 2009 orso. Puahate.com. Exposed all the pua coaches lies, with proofs, pics and so on. And so did the barry kirkey radio show (he was former instructor at RSd Tyler Durden/Owen Cook). he tols how the field reports that was psoted on forums, were far from reality (he was there). And he was am nstructor at RSD, while he was a 26 year old virgin. Can you believe paying alot of money to learn th pick up women, and getting coached by a 26 year old virgin. A local regular dude, would have more statts to show and be more legit in that way to give any advice. And you can get that for free at a bar when hanging with some dudes.

So. I opted out of PUA coach content reading, fully. since 2009-2010 orso.
Only Paul Janka advice I sometimes revisited. That man was one of the few and rare non scammers in those times.

I kept chatting up randoms, in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
After I stopped reading pua coach stuff, in 2009. And decided, to just freestyle it, as I feel I liek it and i want to do it and how i feel is good and works decent. Only after that, did I lose muh v-card, adn got laid somewhat regularly.
I entered a LTR in 2011 that lasted plenty years.

I have no idea, about current day PUA-coach stuff. I haven't kept up to date since 2010.
But, I kinda promised myself to never listen to PUA-coach copers again. Or only, in the rare occasion when they are legit, i may take away some pointers from them.
But, I'm planning to go this time, when i re-enter the dating scene this summer. To go 100%, "my style", how I like it, how I wanna do it, and how I think it works decently. And adjust, maybe, according to what happens. Fuck PUA coach sales people.

I recall this thread from PUAHATE.
RSd, Tyler Durden. Bragging being a big playboy. Playboy lifestyle. Life filled with women, bragging. And his students, also all big ladies men have become.
than he uploading his birthday pics from 30 years old.
A giga cockfest. Of like 50+ dudes, and like 3 ugly women orso.
Now i don't mind a cockfest party, actually I like hanging with cool and fun guys and doing funny, dumb, cool shit with guys for fun. I like such dudes, and respect and all.
BUT, it's different, when one was contantaly bragging about having women chasing you and so on. So patheti. PuaHate really exposed PUA dating coaches very well.

The state of PUA coaches in those days. coming up with new dumb shit, every week. and stupid routines, and what the fuck not.
One might as well, had copied Bozo-The-Clown his routine, that was even better Jestermaxxing than their stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Wallenberg
Cold approach is "easier" but also one of the worsts because it acts as a compliment to the woman's looks

Remember your looks are offensive when you're below average, not just invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and NormieKilla
I was into pua 2006-2009.
It was alot of scmas and lies and copes back than.
I started to hate pua coaches and mst of the cope advice, and lies. since 2009 orso. Puahate.com. Exposed all the pua coaches lies, with proofs, pics and so on. And so did the barry kirkey radio show (he was former instructor at RSd Tyler Durden/Owen Cook). he tols how the field reports that was psoted on forums, were far from reality (he was there). And he was am nstructor at RSD, while he was a 26 year old virgin. Can you believe paying alot of money to learn th pick up women, and getting coached by a 26 year old virgin. A local regular dude, would have more statts to show and be more legit in that way to give any advice. And you can get that for free at a bar when hanging with some dudes.

So. I opted out of PUA coach content reading, fully. since 2009-2010 orso.
Only Paul Janka advice I sometimes revisited. That man was one of the few and rare non scammers in those times.

I kept chatting up randoms, in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
After I stopped reading pua coach stuff, in 2009. And decided, to just freestyle it, as I feel I liek it and i want to do it and how i feel is good and works decent. Only after that, did I lose muh v-card, adn got laid somewhat regularly.
I entered a LTR in 2011 that lasted plenty years.

I have no idea, about current day PUA-coach stuff. I haven't kept up to date since 2010.
But, I kinda promised myself to never listen to PUA-coach copers again. Or only, in the rare occasion when they are legit, i may take away some pointers from them.
But, I'm planning to go this time, when i re-enter the dating scene this summer. To go 100%, "my style", how I like it, how I wanna do it, and how I think it works decently. And adjust, maybe, according to what happens. Fuck PUA coach sales people.

I recall this thread from PUAHATE.
RSd, Tyler Durden. Bragging being a big playboy. Playboy lifestyle. Life filled with women, bragging. And his students, also all big ladies men have become.
than he uploading his birthday pics from 30 years old.
A giga cockfest. Of like 50+ dudes, and like 3 ugly women orso.
Now i don't mind a cockfest party, actually I like hanging with cool and fun guys and doing funny, dumb, cool shit with guys for fun. I like such dudes, and respect and all.
BUT, it's different, when one was contantaly bragging about having women chasing you and so on. So patheti. PuaHate really exposed PUA dating coaches very well.

the state of PUA coaches in those days.
View attachment 935058
RSD was a scam? RSD was a very big thing. Blueprint and all. RSD was maybe the thing in PUA community. I wonder what was Tyler Durden's success rate at cold approaching. I bet it isn't much higher than 1%.

Last edited:
RSD was a scam? RSD was a very big thing. Blueprint and all. I wonder what was Tyler Durden's success rate at cold approaching. I bet it isn't much higher than 1%.
Barry kirkey. 26. or extramask.
Was his pua names.

Was a dating coach for some time, at RSD. In those times fo like 2005-2008 or whatever.

He started a podcast. the Barry Kirkey Radio show. Where he interviewed PUA-coaches. And told about his time there, at RSD as a dating coach.

Basically. The field reports, was alot of lies, exagerations. he said. Not a refelction of reality at all.
And he was not qualified to teach he said, when he was teaching there. becasue he was basically sucking big time with women. And was a coach, when he himself was a 26 year old virgin.
LMAO

Bary Kirkey.
is this guy on stage (in jacket). And he even got a presenatation on very popular PUA Coach david deangelo prgramm, at that time. He was thus here a 26 year old vigin, teaching guys dating. lol

Enjoy some clips, for LOL's.

A dude, like RSD Tyler Durden. That I know, has lied like that. I ain't trusting ever again.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Wallenberg
Cold-Approach was legit back in the days, now it only is for Chads and occasionally Chadlites..Sorry folks

I've only hooked up with one person from online dating, I'm trash on that. I've been with at least 50 women or more from cold approach.

Always ignore autist opinions.
How old are you and when did you start cold approaches, what years did you have success

and what percentile would you put your looks into

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
How old are you and when did you start cold approaches, what years did you have success

and what percentile would you put your looks into
28 years old... Late-ish 2017 I became able to cold approach people and kinda 2016. I look as follows:

Screenshot 20210118 095351 WhatsApp

I must have slept with at LEAST 50 women. But like, I haven't had a serious long term relationship...

28 years old... Late-ish 2017 I became able to cold approach people and kinda 2016. I look as follows:

View attachment 935399

I must have slept with at LEAST 50 women. But like, I haven't had a serious long term relationship...
You are high if you don’t think you are at least top 10-20 percentile.

you are definitely not a 6/10 wtf does 6/10 even mean ? JFL

lookstheory strikes again. - WATER IS WET

Nope you can get your looksmatch online. It's good to remember that not all women view you the same. Some will find you attractive, some won't

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
You are high if you don’t think you are at least top 10-20 percentile.

you are definitely not a 6/10 wtf does 6/10 even mean ? JFL

lookstheory strikes again. - WATER IS WET
I wasn't referring to myself as 6/10 although I do think that's accurate (I'm just photogenic).

It is all looks obviously, but I think the bar is lower than people say. At least from nightlife, festivals, that type of scene.

I can't get matches on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • Love it
Reactions: Bignuts
I wasn't referring to myself as 6/10 although I do think that's accurate (I'm just photogenic).
JFL “just photogenic” 😬 JFL at your self esteem. Only a 6/10. LoL 😛

I see thousands of 8+/10 girls on tinder and irl and handful of 8+/10 guys. Either handful of guys fuck all of the hot girls 24/7 or these hot girls fuck average guys.