COLD APPROACHED A GIRL: Got called disgusting

DIY.Suicide

DIY.Suicide

It seems God may just hate me
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Posts
6,675
Reputation
7,366
I walked up to this girl who seemed about my age maybe a little older anyway she had really nice knees and legs a very pretty leg to torso ratio of about 55 torso to 45 legs anyway i walked up to her and said she had very nice legs and knees and she called me disgusting and a slurry of other words

She wouldnt have to said it to Chad fucking brooootal
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hate, MrMaxwell, buccalfatremoval and 7 others
nigga are you fucking retarded
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truesub5--, Bianco, faciallyrecessed and 7 others

It seems God may just hate you​

 
  • +1
Reactions: unknownincel
I'm ngl walking up to a random person you don't know and saying they have "nice legs" is very weird. That's why she said it was disgusting. If you want to compliment them just say they look nice.
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide and unknownincel
I'm ngl walking up to a random person you don't know and saying they have "nice legs" is very weird. That's why she said it was disgusting. If you want to compliment them just say they look nice.
She wasnt though i mean she was pretty recessed lol only good part was her breasts and legs
 
  • JFL
Reactions: iqlottery
High T activitys @MrMaxwell @hate @buccalfatremoval @-joe @Tesarossa
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hate, MrMaxwell, buccalfatremoval and 1 other person
She wasnt though i mean she was pretty recessed lol only good part was her breasts and legs
Next time just say she looks nice. I think you'll get less hostile reactions.
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
Next time just say she looks nice. I think you'll get less hostile reactions.
Id rather have people say what they really thought then help me cope
 
she just playing hard to get
 
playing the part of your avi i see
 
  • JFL
Reactions: prestrictionn
your profile picture checks out
 
next time you cold approach smile and drool slightly from the side of your lip when you're talking to her
 
  • JFL
Reactions: DIY.Suicide and prestrictionn
she had really nice knees
1000054229
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
I did something similar when i worked at construction. I told the lady who owned the house "you are one of the pretties girls i've seen around here" (it was true cause these rich people's houses were inhabited by elderly mainly) and she started laughing and said "thank you, i try".

I'll try to compliment a girl's legs to see what happen anyway
 
real PUA's know the 1000th rejection is just the beginning 😤
 

Similar threads

diditeverbegin
Replies
9
Views
67
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
Hmivi_123
Replies
16
Views
99
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
TGUN.
Replies
9
Views
72
trustfund
trustfund
Absurdist
Replies
24
Views
170
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Sköll12
Replies
6
Views
30
Sköll12
Sköll12

Users who are viewing this thread

  • hate
  • sonic55555
  • truesub5--
Back
Top