Cold approached as a couple

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Me and gf were out in Split Croatia at one of the bars/clubs near the marina

Some guy cold approached us just to say "you're a very good looking couple, everyone will be looking at you" or some weird shit like that

Was also outside having a drink + cig, sharing a table with two girls, they were staring at me with no remorse even tho my gf was standing right next to me, she got quite annoyed about it. She then said 2 days later it's "unsettling" how many IOIs I get

Again, all the zoomers looked like utter shit. There were only two GL guys in the whole venue, both looked med but I spoke to them in the bathroom and they said they were from the Netherlands (they weren't tall, but both had great faces), they were the only two I saw making out with random girls

This is the second time in 7 years that we've been out together, the other was in Budapest where I got cold approached twice by shameless girls who didn't care that we were together

Slaying in Croatia, much like all the other European countries, is 100x easier than UK

UK is a shithole, starting planning your move out asap

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, SEPRAY, LegitUser and 24 others
Got another holiday beginning of August with a blackpilled friend, will make field report when back :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, poopoohead, JohnDoe and 2 others
Its all about the face, height copers need to shoot themselves in the head. Face > Frame > Physique > Money > NT > Height

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, BigBoy3000, butterworld and 7 others
Also forgot to mention that the ratio was utterly abysmal.

8 guys to every girl in the venue, it truly is over. GF was shocked too since she doesn't ever go out, I done been telling her for years that it's like this. Girls just don't go out anymore, it's all online

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, deepfuckingvalue, poopoohead and 9 others
was also in split in may. beautiful city with good looking foids everywhere. best thing is that most eastern europeans are subhumans so the girls give crazy iois even if youre just a htn like me

zadar was also really pretty can recommend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ascension, Mewton and 2 others
Also forgot to mention that the ratio was utterly abysmal.

8 guys to every girl in the venue, it truly is over. GF was shocked too since she doesn't ever go out, I done been telling her for years that it's like this. Girls just don't go out anymore, it's all online

Girls do go out ,just maybe not to popular venues ,but they're outside.Online is where to go to meet the
guys they like to go outside with lol

Girls do go out ,just maybe not to popular venues ,but they're outside.Online is where to go to meet the
guys they like to go outside with lol
Not sure how old you are but back in 2015 when I started going out the ratio was almost always equal. You'd find just as many girls as guys, nowadays clubs are 80% men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Not sure how old you are but back in 2015 when I started going out the ratio was almost always equal. You'd find just as many girls as guys, nowadays clubs are 80% men

Clubs are a sausage fest,not disputing that,but women are outside in Restaurants,Top Golf or Bowling etc.
Where do you think they go to after meeting these guys Online.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, deepfuckingvalue, Chadeep and 1 other person
Clubs are a sausage fest,not disputing that,but women are outside in Restaurants,Top Golf or Bowling etc.
Where do you think they go to after meeting these guys Online.
Oh yeah I agree 100%

You just need the inhb to approach them

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, poopoohead, Chadeep and 1 other person
Girls have good paying jobs -> prefer to live alone / & they have higher standards, so avg guy doesn't have gf anymore -> average guy gets frustrated, and responds on girls by indecent touching them in public places/other dumb shit that makes girls afraid to go out alone in public places -> girls stay indoors on dating apps and swipe left on average guy -> average guy goes outside because he hears the girls are there -> the girls are neither there, nor on dating apps, he gets frustrated, and the circle starts all over again

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Manana, Manletmachine and 4 others

Some guy cold approached us just to say "you're a very good looking couple, everyone will be looking at you" or some weird shit like that

Was also outside having a drink + cig, sharing a table with two girls, they were staring at me with no remorse even tho my gf was standing right next to me, she got quite annoyed about it. She then said 2 days later it's "unsettling" how many IOIs I get

Again, all the zoomers looked like utter shit. There were only two GL guys in the whole venue, both looked med but I spoke to them in the bathroom and they said they were from the Netherlands (they weren't tall, but both had great faces), they were the only two I saw making out with random girls

This is the second time in 7 years that we've been out together, the other was in Budapest where I got cold approached twice by shameless girls who didn't care that we were together

Slaying in Croatia, much like all the other European countries, is 100x easier than UK

Bro I'm going to Croatia in August lmaoooo if what u say is true then based

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Girls have good paying jobs -> prefer to live alone / & they have higher standards, so avg guy doesn't have gf anymore -> average guy gets frustrated, and responds on girls by indecent touching them in public places/other dumb shit that makes girls afraid to go out alone in public places -> girls stay indoors on dating apps and swipe left on average guy -> average guy goes outside because he hears the girls are there -> the girls are neither there, nor on dating apps, he gets frustrated, and the circle starts all over again
Never been a worse period in time to be sub HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, datboijj, poopoohead and 3 others

The zoomer part is legit

I went out 4 times last week and the amount of underdeveloped 20-25 year olds is insane, they all are carried by youthful skin and hair and look like kids. 0 robustness or dimorphism. I kid you not that my jaw and browridge were al reader bigger at 14 than most off the guys i saw in their early 20s

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Xangsane, Chadeep and 3 others
Depends on what you look like / act like ofc

Just don't be below 5'8, have a good face, be gymcelled and low inhb. Then you should be good

the girls there are so fucking hot ngl

@sickdawgie that being said, going in August puts you in the cockfest danger zone

After this, I'm never going to a part location in August again. June/July/September are better choices

Never been a worse period in time to be sub HTN
hoe_math had a very good question in one of his viral videos: ''Do you think your mom would have swipe right at your dad if they were dating around this time?''

The fact that we no longer have communities and bubbles of existence with limited numbers of men and women, whereby the community and culture force foids to accept any man if they don't want to be discriminated against and left out, but instead we have this global interconnectedness today, where we have the internet, dating apps, and we can be anywhere on the planet in a few hours by airplane, is the most horrible scenario for the avg guy :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, aryansorani and forevergymcelling
 6bcb6746 5a6f 45d3 b8fe 3f18648b624d

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Manletmachine, Aero and 2 others
i can assure you, you wont slay, maybe tourists but that can be done anywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, the BULL and forevergymcelling
In australia in popular uni venues it’s like 60-40 split not too bad ngl , and 90% of the guys in there don’t even count cuz they are useless subhumans

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

@ascension @poopoohead @ilovetakis

• JFL
Reactions: ilovetakis, poopoohead and mrriceguyreturn

Image 5

Too easy

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Manletmachine, ascension and 1 other person
It definitely isnt, idk what he's talking about
Some locations are easier even though the looks level Is higher. In veneto people are more gl than where i live but i was getting Crazy iois left and right. Culture plays a role as well

Some locations are easier even though the looks level Is higher. In veneto people are more gl than where i live but i was getting Crazy iois left and right. Culture plays a role as well
There isnt the same hookup culture in Croatia like in the uk

Based manlet mogger, really curious what you look like, think i saw some old pics but you must look way better now. Is your gf EE? You are too right? All the EE foids in the UK fog brit foids hard, really insane.

Based manlet mogger, really curious what you look like, think i saw some old pics but you must look way better now. Is your gf EE? You are too right? All the EE foids in the UK fog brit foids hard, really insane.
I’m Portuguese my gf is half British half Irish

I’ll pm you. actually it wont let me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and JohnDoe
There isnt the same hookup culture in Croatia like in the uk
Yeah but a higher average genetic quality means that girls are more appreciative for slayers. In UK girls are willing to date ltns, in central Europe they seek the top slayers and Chase them as well, whereas in a low genetic quality cesspit like southern Europe you might mog people hard and still go unnoticed because they come from hundreds of Years of breeding with ltns.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and cytoplasm
Image 5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Mrinfinityx, Manletmachine and 1 other person
@JohnDoe what mmmh that's him

Its all about the face, height copers need to shoot themselves in the head. Face > Frame > Physique > Money > NT > Height
but u gotta be at least a certain height right

Really handsome face like OP could carry even 5'5". Height Is very important only for normies

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Manletmachine
Really handsome face like OP could carry even 5'5". Height Is very important only for normies
One of the biggest slayers I know is 5'6 with 60+ slaycount. His face isn't even good either. He's an enigma, does it all through day game too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Xangsane, N1666 and 1 other person
He mogs you man, brutal
No shit people still talk about him in Marbella. Is Brandon Ingram envious that jayson Tatum Is a Better player?? They're both stars at the end of the day

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, forevergymcelling and JohnDoe
Yeah but a higher average genetic quality means that girls are more appreciative for slayers. In UK girls are willing to date ltns, in central Europe they seek the top slayers and Chase them as well, whereas in a low genetic quality cesspit like southern Europe you might mog people hard and still go unnoticed because they come from hundreds of Years of breeding with ltns.
High genetic quality vs low genetic quality

Don’t go to this place if you’re not at least 6’2. Average height in split, croatia is 6’1, 187cm.

Don’t go to this place if you’re not at least 6’2. Average height in split, croatia is 6’1, 187cm.
I’m 5’9
But yeah most guys were tall

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I need to go out with a hot foid larping as my GF to see what kind of attention I can get from other foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, mrriceguyreturn and forevergymcelling
Fuark everywhere you go you get treated like an utter jock. Crazy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead