I had a Dream about forevergymcelling

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
It was brutal. As soon as i spotted him, i thought he had fallen from the Olympus. The thunder roared and the Sky opened when he moved his hands. I thought fuck, at least i heightmog him hard. He gave me a very NT greeting and we headed to the club. It was so painful even for a Dream, i was invisible and all the girls were flirting and looking at him. Forevergymcelling the lad wins even in my dreams

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, poopoohead, standardcel and 8 others
What the fuck

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I had a dream in which I had sex with my favorite actress

Just began for dreamcels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NoseProphecy
the BULL has fallen….

It was brutal. As soon as i spotted him, i thought he had fallen from the Olympus. The thunder roared and the Sky opened when he moved his hands. I thought fuck, at least i heightmog him hard. He gave me a very NT greeting and we headed to the club. It was so painful even for a Dream, i was invisible and all the girls were flirting and looking at him. Forevergymcelling the lad wins even in my dreams
Bull, let @forevergymcelling out you closet.

It is about damn time. :lul:

I had a dream I ran into Tyler Maher at Cineworld and I tried to pick a fight with him. He was height Mogging everyone there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Ricky212 and Narcissus🥀
I had a dream I ran into Tyler Maher at Cineworld and I tried to pick a fight with him. He was height Mogging everyone there
Ngl I had a dream where I was walking with O'Pry and chico in the street catcalling girls.

Sean was so fucking invisible me and chico were laughing so hard at him, we told him you'd be a Chad in Mumbai.

Suddenly chico went batshit crazy mocking him and started jumping around saying he mogs him and shit.
Sean knocked him out and shouted " you wanna mog? Go do something good for your community!"

Then Sean spread his wings and flew to the sky.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates, tombradylover, ocy.qd and 3 others
Ngl I had a dream where I was walking with O'Pry and chico in the street catcalling girls.

Sean was so fucking invisible me and chico were laughing so hard at him, we told him you'd be a Chad in Mumbai.

Suddenly chico went batshit crazy mocking him and started jumping around saying he mogs him and shit.
Sean knocked him out and shouted " you wanna mog? Go do something good for your community!"

Then Sean spread his wings and flew to the sky.
tales from the Mumbai mental asylum